HyuKen 9

Love, Hyogi

“It is forbidden for an Alpha to mate another Alpha, Jaehwan.” Jaehwan’s mother coldy said, her eyes cutting through his soul. Jaehwan whimpered softly, ears flattening on his head. “I will give you two choices: either you end this feelings you have for Sanghyuk or you get out of my house.” Jaehwan gave his mother a disbelieving look. “Mother, how could you just throw me out like that? Can't you at least be more supportive and understanding?” Jaehwan’s mother growled as warning. “Jaehwan. Choose.” Jaehwan huffed in irritation. “I rather chose what my wolf wants than what you force me to want.” Jaehwan said coldly, leaving the room and eventually the house.

“She did that to you?” Sanghyuk asked in pure disgust towards his lover's mother. “I’m so sorry that happened, Hwan-ah. You can stay with us as long as you want.” Sanghyuk’s father softly said, patting the young Alpha’s head. Jaehwan gave him a grateful smile. “Thank you, Alpha Han.” The head alpha chuckled. “It's not a problem. You're family now.” Jaehwan blushed, causing Sanghyuk to chuckle. “Only a few more weeks until full moon.” Sanghyuk whispered. Jaehwan turned a darker shade of red at the hidden message. “Sanghyuk, as future head alpha of our pack I expect you to take good care of your mate.” Sanghyuk grinned and nodded. “Don't worry, Appa. I love Jahewan too much to hurt him or have anyone or anything hurt him.” Jaehwan smiled shyly, hiding his face in Sanghyuk’s chest. Alpha Han chuckled and nodded, leaving the two lovers alone.


Jaehwan smiled at the memory from years ago, hand unconsciously coming up to rub his four month swell. “I can't believe it.” Jaehwan whispered to his and Sanghyuk’s developing child. “If I didn't make that decision years ago, I wouldn't be this happy and eager to meet you!” Jaehwan cooed. “And you wouldn't be by my side as my mate and 2nd Alpha to our pack.” Sanghyuk softly said as he walked over to hug his mate. Jaehwan smiled softly, kissing Sanghyuk’s jaw. “Exactly.” Jaehwan softly agreed. “How was your day?” Jaehwan asked, leaning back on Sanghyuk’s chest. Sanghyuk smiled warmly at his mate, burying his face in Jaehwan’s neck. “The usual, making sure that the new born pups are healthy and that their parents are fit to keep them.” Jaehwan nodded, sighing at the problem arising in their pack. “Have you found out why some of the new parents neglect their pups?” Jaehwan worridly asked. Sanghyuk sighed and shook his head, kissing Jaehwan’s cheek. “No information from the parents themselves yet. Don't you worry, those pups we saw yesterday are in Hakyeon Hyung’s care now.” Jaehwan smiled at the name of their only Omega and nodded. “What did Hyung say?” Sanghyuk chuckled. “Hakyeon Hyung had to be restrained by Wonshik Hyung and Taekwoon Hyung because Hakyeon Hyung was about to raid the parents’ houses with wolf’s bane.” Jaehwan cringed. “How does Hakyeon Hyung even touch that thing without cringing in pain?” Sanghyuk grinned. “Hakyeon Hyung is the last descendant of his mother’s pack. Hakyeon Hyung is part of the Seo pack; which is the only wolf pack that is immune to silver and wolf’s bane.” Jaehwan nodded, eyes wide in awe. “No wonder why the other Alphas hesitate to near him during the full moon.” Sanghyuk chuckled. “You really need to hang with us more. Hakyeon Hyung’s already mated to Taekwoon Hyung.” Jaehwan tilted his head. “Omegas are allowed to be mated to their fellow Omegas as well?” Sanghyuk nodded. “It isn't fair if only Alphas are allowed to be mated to their fellow Alphas.” Jaehwan hummed in agreement. “Makes sense. Now, feed me. I’m hungry!” Jaehwan whined. Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded, kissing his mate one last time before going off to their kitchen to cook his mate’s usual cravings.

 

“So, when are we expecting the little ones to come?” Hakyeon asked, hugging their Second Head Alpha. Jaehwan giggled, nuzzling his face in the Omega’s neck. “Hwangjoo Hyung said either next week or the next full moon.” Hakyeon hummed, Jaehwan’s hair. “When are you and Taekwoon Hyung having a baby?” Hakyeon smiled softly. “Taekwoonie said he wants it to be on the day we became mates.” Jaehwan giggled. “Isn't that romantic of him?” Jaehwan asked. Hakyeon blushed and nodded. “Who’ll be carrying?” Hakyeon chuckled. “Taekwoon demanded he’ll be carrying out pups.” Jaehwan snorted. “Of course he would. He does love pups a lot.” Hakyeon chuckled and nodded.
Taekwoon on the other hand fussed over Sanghyuk, nagging their Head Alpha to stick with Jaehwan. “Hyu—OUCH! UMMA!” Sanghyuk whimpered as Taekwoon continued to neck chop him. “How many times do I have to tell you to always stay near Jyannie?!” Taekwoon screeched, dragging the poor Head Alpha to Jaehwan by the ear. Wonshik and Hongbin cackled at their childhood friend and Head Omega, Wonshik patting Sanghyuk’s but in sympathy. Sanghyuk whimpered dejectedly, his other ear droopy. Jaehwan and Hakyeon laughed at Sanghyuk’s state, Jaehwan tugging his mate down beside him. “I told you to stay near me.” Jaehwan giggled. Sanghyuk whimpered as he attempted to twitch his battered ear. Taekwoon sighed happily as he rested in his mate’s arms, giggling as Hakyeon littered butterfly kisses around his face. “Tell Umma to stop abusing my ear.” Sanghyuk whimpered. Jaehwan giggled, smiling innocently at their Head Omega. “Umma, Hyogi’s ear will fall off if you keep dragging him by it.” Jaehwan cutely said. Taekwoon cooed at how cute their 2nd in command is being, hugging the pregnant wolf close to him. “Aigoo! My cute little Jyannie!” Taekwoon cooed. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk chuckled at the two, Sanghyuk longing for Hakyeon and Taekwoon tk have a child of their own. “When will you two have a child?” Sanghyuk softly asked. Taekwoon giggled, poking Hakyeon’s cheek. “Soon, Hyuk-ah.” Taekwoon replied, giggling once more as Hakyeon attacked him with kisses. Jaehwan warmly smiled at the two Omegas as he leaned towards his mate. Sanghyuk chuckled, wrapping his arms around the smaller Alpha and smiled brightly.

 


Hakyeon panicked as he and Takewoon brought Jaehwan to the nearest household that has an experienced midwife. “Excuse me, can any of you help us?” Taekwoon softly asked one of the elderly wolves. The elderly woman gasped as she ordered the young Omegas to place their Alpha onto the bed. “Hakyeon-ssi, please get the basin and fill it up with warm water. Taekwoon-ssi, please get the towels.” The two Omegas nodded and scampered of to retrieved their assigned items, while Jaehwan heaved. “Sweetie, breathe in and out slowly.” The midwife cooed, brushing Jahewan’s fringe away from his face. Jaehwan nodded, doing as told. “Mrs. Hwang, here are the items you need.” Hakyeon softly said as he placed the basin near the midwife. Takewoon gave her the towels and stood near his mate. “Thank you. Please do me this last favor, get Alpha Han. Jaehwannie will need his mate’s strength as he delivers their pups.” Taekwoon and Hakyeon nodded, rushing off to find the Head Alpha.

“Jaehwan, are you more comfortable now?” The midwife softly asked, petting the wine colored wolf gently. Jaehwan whimpered in reply. “There, there. We just need to wait for your mate, then you can start pushing.” Jaehwan whined in reply. “I’m here.” Sanghyuk wheezed out, collapsing beside his mate. Jaehwan whimpered, nudging his mate’s hand with his muzzle. Sanghyuk smiled softly, laying a gentle hand on the wolf’s head. “You can do it, Honey.” Sanghyuk encouraged, kissing Jaehwan’s snout softly. “Jaehwan, you can start pushing.” Jaehwan whimpered as he pushed, eyes closing as he felt his first pup come out. Taekwoon was in awe as he and Hakyeon helped Jaehwan clean the crying pup. “So cute!” Taekwoon softly cooed as he placed the first pup near a teat. Jaehwan gently nudged the pup lovingly as an encouragement for the pup to le on him. The pup whined as it latched onto the teat for feeding. “Jaehwan, you have two more. Push when you feel it.” Sanghyuk held his mate’s paw, thumb gently rubbing it. Jaehwan whimpered as he pushed the middle pup out, whining as the middle one turned out to be the biggest pup. “You're almost there, sweetheart.” Mrs. Hwang cooed. Jaehwan gave a tiny howl once he finally pushed the giant pup out. Taekwoon felt his heart melt as Jaehwan quickly cleaned the pup. Sanghyuk cooed as he gently pet his pups with the tip of his fingers. “Such cute pups.” He said, kissing the top of his mate’s head. Jaehwan’s ears twitched happily as his two pups led on him. “Last one, Honey.” Mrs. Hwang said. Jaehwan whined as he pushed the smallest pup out, quickly leaning over to clean his maknae.

“You look so adorable!” Taekwoon cooed as he gently Jaehwan's head and scratched behind the young Alpha’s ear. Jaehwan’s tail wagged happily, yet lazily as he laid on his side. Hakyeon chuckled, tucking the three pups in the soft towel Mrs. Hwang gave him. “I’m sure you’ll be a great mother, Jyannie.” Jaehwan softly barked in reply. Sanghyuk chuckled, shifting into his wolf form before curling up against his mate and pups. Jaehwan whimpered, nuzzling the larger wolf’s neck. Sanghyuk huffed in response, gently pawing at his mate. Taekwoon and Hakyeon cooed as they watched the new Alpha Family bond.

 

 


Five years later
“Appa?” “Papa?” “Daddy?” Sanghyuk felt a migraine coming in as this three sons called out for him. “Yes, boys?” He called out from his office. “Appa!” His eldest, Sunghwan, squealed as he launched himself on his father's lap. “We missed you, Appa!” Sunghwan softly said, hugging his father’s neck. Sanghyuk chuckled, opening his other arms for his two youngest pups to climb in. “Why do you have to work so far away?” Sanghyuk’s only Omega son, Yulhwan, asked, basking himself in his father’s Alpha scent. Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing the maknae’s cheek. “Yullie, Appa only works two houses away!” Sanghyuk’s largest pup and Dominant Alpha son, Minhwan, softly said. Yulhwan pouted. “Still far.” Sanghyuk smiled warmly at his pups, hugging them close. “Where’s your mother?” Sunghwan gave a Jaehwan-like grin and pointed at the door. “Umma said he’ll be fixing us some snacks!” Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded. “Umma said he misses you.” Yulhwan softly said, half asleep in his father’s arms. Sanghyuk cooed at the youngest and kissed Yulhwan’s forehead. “I miss you all too.” Sanghyuk said. “When will you come home?” Minhwan asked. Sanghyuk sighed. “Soon, baby, soon.” Minhwan pouted and hugged his father. “Come home soon. I don't like seeing Umma and Yulhwannie cry.” Sanghyuk felt a pang in his chest when Minhwan said that. “I’ll do my best to come home earlier, okay?” Minhwan nodded.

“Sanghyukkie~” Jaehwan cooed, shaking his husband gently as he was mindful of their three pups sleeping in their father’s arms. Sanghyuk groaned a bit, cracking an eye open. Jaehwan smiled softly, kissing the younger male. “Hey, handsome.” Sanghyuk smiled at his wife, kissing the older male once more. “Hello, beautiful.” Jaehwan giggled. “Snacks are ready. You can start waking them up now.” Sanghyuk nodded, using his tail to tickle Sunghwan’s nose. Sunghwan sneezed himself awake, cute doe eyes blinking rapidly. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk cooed at their eldest, kissing Sunghwan’s cheeks. “Umma!” Sunghwan squealed, latching himself on his mother. Jaehwan giggled, hugging their adorable Submissive Alpha son. Sanghyuk chuckled at the two, bringing his tail up once more to wake Minhwan up. Minhwan whined, cracking his eyes open to glare at his father’s tail. “Appa.” Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing Minhwan’s cheek. “Morning, Bub.” Minhwan cutely sneered, laying his head back on his father’s chest. Jaehwan cooed at Minhwan, hand reaching over to softly caress his cheek. Minhwan smiled and relaxed more. Sanghyuk chuckled. “How do we wake up our log of a son?” Sanghyuk mused, bouncing Yulhwan in his lap. Yulhwan stayed unaffected and curled up further in his father’s hold. Jaehwan giggled. “Our precious baby Omega.” Jaehwan cooed. Sunghwan and Minhwan’s ears twitched happily at the mention of their baby brother’s gender status. “Maybe if we place a cookie in front of him, he'll wake up?” Sunghwan suggested. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan laughed. “Sunghwannie, Yulhwan isn't your Uncle Wonshik.” Sanghyuk said. Jaehwan laughed harder at that, leaning himself on the nearest table as he held his eldest closer. Sunghwan pouted. “How about we call Uncle Wonshik? Maybe he can wake Yullie up?” Minhwan suggested. Sanghyuk nodded, taking his phone from the table and speed dialing their lazy Beta. “What do you want?” Wonshik groaned sleepily. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan snorted while Sunghwan and Minhwan giggled. “Uncle Shikkie!” Minhwan and Sunghwan greeted. “Aigoo, my cute nephews! Where’s Yulhwannie? It's usually the three of you greeting me!” Wonshik said, completely awake. Minhwan giggled. “Yullie’s still sleeping. We’re trying to figure out how to wake him up without him sulking the rest of the day.” Wonshik hummed. “How about letting Yulhwan rest for a while? You three did come to mine and your Aunty Hongbin’s house a few hours ago.” Wonshik said. Sanghyuk hummed. “Hyung, they didn't go over drive there, did they?” Sanghyuk asked his cousin. “Oh, no. They were fine. They got too distracted with the cat Hongbin got.” Sanghyuk and Jaehwan chuckled. “When can we see Leo again?” Sunghwan asked. “Maybe when we visit you guys?” Minhwan and Sunghwan squealed happily. “Thank you, Uncle!” Wonshik chuckled before bidding them goodbye.


The rest of the day, Sanghyuk held his maknae in his arms while he and the rest of his family bonded over the snacks and dinner Jaehwan made for them.