LUCK 11

Love, Hyogi

This is it. I'm finally going to marry the love of my life! Sanghyuk breathed as he smoothed down his white suit jacket. You can do this, Han Sanghyuk! Sanghyuk cheered himself on.
A knock at Sanghyuk’s dressing room door snapped the nervous groom out of his monologue. “Hyogi~” Sanghyuk smiled at the soft voice. “Hakyeon Hyung!” Sanghyuk squealed, hugging his brother. Hakyeon chuckled and kissed his brother’s cheek. “Omo, my baby brother’s already getting married! You look so handsome!” Sanghyuk chuckled and held his older brother close. “I'm so glad you made it.” Sanghyuk softly said. Hakyeon chuckled and affectionately pinched the younger’s cheeks. “I wouldn't miss this day for anything else. Besides, who else is going to be your best man?” Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded. “Did you see Taekwoonie Hyung yet?” Hakyeon grinned and nodded. “He looks beautiful.” Hakyeon gushed. “I’m sure he does.” Sanghyuk said albeit dreamily. Hakyeon cackled and teased his brother for the next few minutes before dragging the taller male out. “Let's get in place. Your bride will march down in exactly five minutes.” Sanghyuk nodded and jogged with Hakyeon to their places at the altar, Sanghyuk feeling the nervous tingles running up his veins.


It's exactly an hour later that Sanghyuk heard the Bridal March, his hand flying towards his brother’s nervously. Hakyeon chuckled and held his brother’s hand, eyes focused at the entrance where a tall silhouette was seen. “Breathe in and out slowly, Hyuk-ah.” Hakyeon whispered comfortingly. Sanghyuk nodded and did as told, only for his breathing to hitch as he finally saw his bride. Taekwoon was wearing an identical suit, only his was in a peach color with a cute white bow tie, a wonderful contrast to Sanghyuk’s white suit and peach necktie. Taekwoon’s younger brother, Wonshik, smiled warmly at Sanghyuk as he was the one who walked his older brother down the aisle. “Take good care of my brother, Sanghyuk-ah.” Wonshik whispered. Sanghyuk smiled warmly and nodded, offering an arm to his literally blushing bride. Taekwoon smiled shyly and took his husband-to-be’s arm. “You look beautiful.” Sanghyuk lovingly whispered, kissing his bride’s cheek. Taekwoon giggled. “You look handsome.” Taekwoon softly said. Sanghyuk chuckled and walked them to their places.


“Do you, Han Sanghyuk, take Jung Taekwoon as your lawfully wedded wife, vowing to love, care and respect him ‘til death do you two part?” The minister asked with a warm smile. Sanghyuk smiled and nodded. “I do.” The minister grinned and turned to the shy bride and asked the same question. “Do you, Jung Taekwoon, take Han Sanghyuk as your lawfully wedded husband, vowing to love and cherish him ‘til death do you two part?” Taekwoon smiled widely, a tear rolling down his pink cheek. “I do.” “By all the power vested in me, I now pronounce these two wonderful men Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride.” Sanghyuk smiled and gently pulled Taekwoon closer. “I love you.” Sanghyuk whispered. “I love you too.” Taekwoon said. Sanghyuk smiled warmly before sealing their vows with a kiss. The guests cheered and clapped for the newly weds, Wonshik and Hakyeon crying their eyes out on each other.
Sanghyuk and Taekwoon parted, Taekwoon giggling as Sanghyuk laced their fingers together. Sanghyuk’s eyes sparkled with joy and adoration for the smaller male as he nodded at his wife. Taekwoon giggled before speeding off with his husband out of the ceremony venue, the guests following as well. Once they all got out, Taekwoon tossed the bouquet of flowers he held behind him and turned around. Hakyeon screamed happily as he caught the bouquet. “SANGHYUK-AH, HELP ME FIND MY HUSBAND THIS TIME!” Everyone laughed at the groom’s older brother, Hakyeon jumping around happily. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk shook their heads at the hyperactive Hyung before Sanghyuk not-so-discreetly kicked Wonshik towards his brother. “YOU’RE WELCOME!” Sanghyuk called out before walking his wife to their rented car to drive to the reception. Taekwoon laughed and leaned onto his husband’s arm, leaning up to kiss Sanghyuk’s jaw lovingly as Hakyeon’s squeaking and Wonshik’s deep chuckles became their background noise. Sanghyuk looked down and smiled warmly. “Yes?” Taekwoon shook his head before pulling Sanghyuk down for a proper kiss. Sanghyuk smiled into the kiss, hands resting on Taekwoon’s waist. “I love you.” Sanghyuk said in-between their kisses. Taekwoon smiled softly, nipping his husband’s lower lip. “I love you too.” Sanghyuk chuckled and opened the backseat door. “I’m sure they won't mind if we run late.” Taekwoon blushed at the indirect invitation. “Windows?” Sanghyuk grinned. “All are tinted.” Taekwoon bit his bottom lip. “You better carry me around once we get to the reception.” Taekwoon softly said as he got in the backseat. Sanghyuk chuckled and crawled in after. “Anything for you, Honey.” Sanghyuk huskily whispered before taking his wife.