RaHyuk/HyukVi 11

Love, Hyogi

Just how much longer am I going to sit here and rot to death, waiting for him? Wonshik scowled, eyeing the clock that read 1AM. He said he would be home before dinner. What the is he doing up to this time? Wonshik hissed to himself, taking the plate of food that went to waste as he tossed them into the trash bin. So much for cooking. Wonshik bitterly thought to himself as he washed the dishes, not noticing the front door to his and his boyfriend’s apartment opening and closing.
It was only when Wonshik felt strong arms wrap around his waist did he feel like curling up into the arms and cry silently. Wonshik sighed shakily and turned around in the man’s cold arms before burying his face into the strong chest. “What took you so long?” Wonshik whimpered, his hands clutching the taller male’s dress shirt. “I’m sorry, Baby. The council had to face a Decent-Rogue case, and I had to stand as the prosecutor.” The tall one softly said, kissing Wonshik’s forehead softly. Wonshik sighed. “You could've at least told me before you went back to the council.” “I know, Baby. I’m sorry. They called at the last minute. I was already a block away from our home.” Wonshik looked up with a small pout. “You really need to tell the Council Head to stop doing that.” The tall one chuckled and nodded, leaning down to kiss his human mate. “I love you, Shikkie.” Wonshik smiled warmly and kissed his mate. “I love you too, Sanghyukkie Hyung.” Sanghyuk chuckled and carried his now blushing bride to their room. “How does me making up for those hours sound to you?” Wonshik giggled and wrapped his arms around the cold body’s neck. “Depends, are you going to finally turn me?” Sanghyuk smiled softly, kissing Wonshik’s tempting neck. “If that's what my baby wants, then I’ll turn you.” Wonshik beamed all too cutely for the vampire. “Please?” Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded, leaning down to softly kiss his mate. “The turning process will be painful. But don't worry, I’ll hold you close.” Sanghyuk promised. Wonshik nodded, kissing the older male. “Take me. Make me yours for all eternity.” The younger whispered agaisnt Sanghyuk’s lips. Sanghyuk smiled and did as he was told.

It was when Wonshik and Sanghyuk were nearing their high, Wonshik felt his mate’s fangs descend into his neck. “Ah, Hyuk!” Wonshik moaned in odd pleasure as the vampire bit him. Sanghyuk groaned as the sweet taste of his mate filled him, hips ing faster as the special venom from his fangs leaked into his mate’s neck, the tingling sensation giving him and his mate an experience of hypersensitivity. “Sanghyuk! Sanghyuk!” Wonshik moaned as he came between them, eyes turning foggy from both the draining of his blood and the venom coursing through his every vein. Sanghyuk growled possessively, hips giving its last few s as he painted Wonshik’s inner walls. Wonshik whispered his mate’s name before losing consciousness. Sanghyuk pulled out from his mate and held the smaller body close to him, his fangs still locked in the neck that once held so much warmth.
Sanghyuk’s fangs retreated once his body deemed Wonshik filled with the venom for the change. “You’ll be a beautiful vampire, Wonshik-ah.” Sanghyuk whispered, kissing his mate’s now cold cheeks. “I’ll be here the whole time, Baby.” He promised to the sleeping one, closing his eyes to sleep as well.


“Sanghyuk-ah, something’s wrong with Sunwoo!” Sanghyuk’s clan leader and father, Taekwoon, said in panic. Sanghyuk’s eyes widened as he stood up from his study table. “Where is he?” Taekwoon teleported them to Sunwoo’s room, Sanghyuk immediately running to cradle his mate in his arms. “Sanghyuk, his body can't take the change.” Jaehwan, Taekwoon’s mate and Sanghyuk’s clan mother, softly said, tears in his eyes. Sanghyuk choked on his own tears, his hand cupping the ice cold cheeks of Sunwoo. “No, please.” Sanghyuk begged. “Please don't leave me.” Sanghyuk sobbed, hugging the now corpse of what used to be his lively mate, Cha Sunwoo. Hakyeon, Sunwoo’s older brother and mate of Lee Hongbin, sobbed into his mate’s chest. “I’m so sorry, Baby.” Sanghyuk murmured, tears streaming down his face freely. “I’m so sorry.” Hongbin and Hakyeon neared the mourning vampire. “You did nothing wrong, Hyukkie.” Hongbin cooed as he held the youngest vampire close, Hakyeon taking his brother’s corpse in his arms with slight difficulty. “I believe that Sunwoo wanted you to change him. He’s always told me about how he wants to live with you for the rest of his life, just like Hongbin Hyung and me.” Hakyeon softly said, placing Sunwoo under the light that shone from the window and stepped away once the side of his brother’s face turned to stone. Sanghyuk sobbed in Hongbin’s arms, his heart breaking at the loss of his first mate. The four older vampires crowded around him and comforted him to the best of their abilities, Hakyeon offering to stay with Sanghyuk to help the youngest cope with the loss of a mate.


Sanghyuk gasped as he sat up, tears warm from the tears he shed as he was brought back to that dark time in his life. Instinctively, his hand reached out to Wonshik’s side of the bed. Sanghyuk felt his blood turn into ice when his hand felt nothing. “Wonshik?” He called out, swinging his legs to the edge of their bed. “Shikkie?” He tired once again, his legs taking him to the kitchen. “I’m in here, Hyung!” Came Wonshik’s warm voice. Sanghyuk smiled in relief, running to his mate. “Won—“ Sanghyuk’s eyes widened as he took in his mate's appearance. Wonshik giggled as he stood in front of his mate, his skin as pale as Sanghyuk’s, hair as blue as the shade of the clock in the Concil’s time gate, and eyes dark red like the color of blood. Wonshik smiled cutely and bounced over to hug his mate. “Do you like how I look? I never knew a turned vampire could change appearance!” Wonshik gushed. Sanghyuk snapped out of his daze and smiled softly, hugging the younger back. “It's been ten centuries since the last turning.” Sanghyuk softly said as he remembered seeing Hakyeon the first time after the human was turned by Hongbin. Wonshik hummed, enjoying the odd warmth Sanghyuk gave off. “Is it bad that I like feeling your cold body more than your warm one?” Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his mate’s still warm lips. “Not really, because I know I'm warmer in other places you love to feel.” Sanghyuk whispered huskily, nipping at Wonshik’s jawline. Wonshik giggled and playfully hit his mate’s chest. “ert!” Sanghyuk chuckled and pulled them to the counter, lifting his mate onto the counter. Wonshik giggled, parting his legs for his mate to step in-between, and wrapped his arms around the taller’s neck. Sanghyuk smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Wonshik felt his whole body warm up, whimpering into the kiss. “Hyukkie, why do I feel so hot?” Wonshik panted, pulling Sanghyuk closer. Sanghyuk felt light headed as Wonshik’s sweet heat hit his nose. “, Baby. You're in heat.” Sanghyuk growled, eyes turning bright red with lust and the need to claim his mate officially. Wonshik whimpered, his pretty eyes now turning soft violet with lust and the burning need to be claimed and mated. “Bed?” Sanghyuk asked, hands cupping Wonshik’s to pull the younger vampire impossibly closer. Wonshik moaned softly as Sanghyuk trailed hot kisses down his neck. “Anywhere. Just take me.” Sanghyuk smirked at the reply, loving how needy his mate has become. “Alright. We’ll have to make it quick before my clan comes in.” Wonshik nodded, mind not focused due to the pleasure coursing in his body as Sanghyuk’s hands d and spread his .


Taekwoon’s smile dropped once he and his clan members appeared in Sanghyuk and Wonshik’s humble home. Jaehwan smiled knowingly, leaning his head on his mate’s shoulder. “Looks like our Hyukkie finally found his true mate.” Hakyeon softly said, heart fluttering with fuzz. Hongbin chuckled and nodded, kissing his mate’s forehead. Taekwoon scowled, summoning their maknae. “Yah!” Taekwoon sneered. Sanghyuk yelped as he fell on his face. “HYUUUUUUNG!” Sanghyuk whined as he stood back up, hand rubbing his slightly sore face. Taekwoon sneered once again, tackling his youngest son and poking Sanghyuk’s sides as torture. Sanghyuk squirmed and laughed. “Hyung!” Taekwoon grinned and hugged his son. “How dare you not tell me about finding your true mate?!” Taekwoon demanded, pulling the tall maknae up. Sanghyuk chuckled before hugging his father figure. “I missed you too, Appa.” Sanghyuk said before throwing himself at Jaehwan. “Jyannie Umma!” Sanghyuk happily squealed as he hugged his self-proclaimed mother. Jaehwan giggled and kissed his son’s cheek. “How’s my baby maknae?” Sanghyuk grinned and pulled away. “Stay right there.” Sanghyuk said before disappearing to his and Wonshik’s room. The four vampires smiled excitedly, screaming happily when Sanghyuk reappeared with Wonshik by his side. “Guys,meet Kim Wonshik.” Wonshik smiled shyly and nudged Sanghyuk softly. Sanghyuk chuckled and hugged his mate close. “Or should I say Han Wonshik?” Jaehwan and Hakyeon squealed happily like the ancient Ahjummas they are. “Aigoo! Such a beautiful one!” Hakyeon fawned over the new maknae, hugging the shy Wonshik. Wonshik turned pink at the sudden affection from a possibly older than Sanghyuk vampire. Sanghyuk smiled warmly at his mate and nodded. “Shikkie, this is Lee Hakyeon. He’s in the maknae line with me.” Hakyeon beamed at the taller male. “And I’m Lee Hongbin, Hakyeon’s mate.” Hongbin said softly, prying his clingy mate out of Wonshik’s arms. Wonshik turned beet red and hid behind Sanghyuk. “Hello.” Wonshik shyly said. Jaehwan cooed at the precious one, slapping Taekwoon hard. Taekwoon jumped in surprise, whining at his mate. “Why did you slap me?” Taekwoon whined. Jaehwan rolled his eyes before brutally pinching his mate’s cheek. “Because we have another Taekwoon.” Takewoon screeched in agony, hands flying up to smack Jaehwan’s away and rub his poor cheek. Sanghyuk laughed at his parents and gently pulled Wonshik to his side. “The one with the red hair is our Appa, Jung Taekwoon.” Sanghyuk whispered, resting his chin on Wonshik’s shoulder as he backhugged his mate. Wonshik nodded. “And the soft one?” Wonshik softly asked, eyeing Jaehwan. “That’s Jung Jaehwan, our Umma.” Wonshik smiled softly and nodded.

Once the other four vampires got acquainted with the new vampire, Taekwoon announced that he’ll have to claim Wonshik as part of their clan. “Now that you're Hyukkie’s mate, I have to claim you as part of the clan.” Taekwoon softly said. Wonshik bit his bottom lip nervously, looking at his mate. Sanghyuk smiled softly, kissing the smaller male. “It won't hurt. I promise.” Sanghyuk reassured. Wonshik nodded, trusting his mate completely. Taekwoon smiled and knelt down beside Wonshik. “It won't take long.” Taekwoon whispered before latching his fangs onto Wonshik’s neck. Wonshik, gripped Sanghyuk’s hand at the initial shock before relaxing. Taekwoon smiled as he pulled away, eyeing the wound that closed almost instantly, the bite mark turning into two stars. “Welcome to the family, Han Wonshik.” Jaehwan softly said, walking over to hug his new son. Wonshik smiled softly and hugged his new mother back. Sanghyuk smiled from the side before groaning in pain. “And that's what you get for keeping this cute one from us!” Hakyeon nagged. Sanghyuk whimpered in pain, rubbing the back of his neck where Hakyeon painfully neck-chopped him. “Why must you always abuse me with your neck-chops?” Hakyeon grinned before biting Sanghyuk’s shoulder lovingly. “Because you're basically my brother now. And you know how much I love to bully my brothers.” Hakyeon said with a playful glint in his eyes. Hongbin rolled his eyes at his hyper mate, pulling the smaller one onto his lap. “Hongbin Hyung, is Hakyeon Hyung always that playful?” Wonshik softly asked, yelping in surprise when Hakyeon suddenly appeared beside him and bit him playfully. “Yup! Welcome to the insanity that is your new family!” Hakyeon cutely greeted. Wonshik giggled and decided he’ll be staying with Jaehwan and Hakyeon whenever he and Sanghyuk would visit them. Sanghyuk smiled warmly at his mate, leaning over Hakyeon to kiss Wonshik softly. Wonshik smiled shyly and kissed back. Jaehwan and Hakyeon cooed at the two, Jaehwan pulling Hakyeon to his side as he held the smaller vampire and fawned over the cute couple. “I demand grandchildren!” Jaehwan said. Sanghyuk and Wonshik broke apart and laughed to themselves. Sanghyuk pulled his mate onto his lap and hugged the smaller male close to him. “We can.” Sanghyuk softly said as he stared into his mate’s hypnotic eyes. Wonshik giggled and nodded in agreement. “I wouldn't mind.” He softly said, curling up into his mate’s arms. Taekwoon and Jaehwan smiled brightly. Hakyeon screamed and threw himself at his mate. Hongbin chuckled and nodded at his mate’s wordless request. “Looks like you’ll be having grandchildren earlier than expected, Umma.” Hongbin softly told Jaehwan. The other vampires looked at him and Hakyeon, Hakyeon grinning widely. “HAKYEONNIE?!” Jaehwan squealed. Hakyeon nodded and hugged Jaehwan. “How long?” Wonshik asked, eyes sparkling in interest. Hakyeon giggled and hugged the two Submissive vampires. “One month.” Jaehwan gasped while Wonshik beamed. “Umma, don't you think you and Appa should have one as well?” Hakyeon softly asked. Jaehwan giggled while Taekwoon promptly fainted when his mate revealed something Taekwoon was not aware of. “I am! Three weeks!” Hakyeon and Wonshik squealed while Sanghyuk and Hongbin shook Taekwoon awake with proud smiles on their faces.

 

After the clan left, Sanghyuk and Wonshik found themselves cuddled up on their couch, Wonshik slipping in and out of sleep. “Sleep, Baby. Your body needs a lot of rest after the change.” Sanghyuk softly said, kissing his mate’s forehead. Wonshik hummed, giving up the fight to stay awake and went limp in his mate's arms. Sanghyuk smiled and held the Submissive close. “I would love to have a family with you, Shikkie.” Sanghyuk whispered as he gently rocked them side to side. Wonshik nuzzled his face into Sanghyuk’s chest unconsciously and hummed happily. Sanghyuk chuckled and softly kissed his mate. “I love you, Han Wonshik.” The Dominant softly murmured before carrying Wonshik to their room to get them a proper night’s rest.