ChaSang 6

Love, Hyogi

“I think getting a cat is better. They cost less and we don't really have to worry about too much mess.” Sanghyuk softly said as he and his wife stood in the pet shop. Hakyeon pouted, something she unconsciously does when she thinks too deeply. “You have a point there, but then our future babies might harass the poor thing.” Hakyeon softly said. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed Hakeon’s cheek. “I’m sure our kids won't harass the kitty, Honey.” Hakyeon hummed in agreement after thinking about it once more. “How about when the cats shed?” Sanghyuk chuckled. “Then we’ll just have to ask Taekwoon Hyung to help us with that. After all, your twin does have a lot of cats in his house.” Hakyeon giggled at that, nodding. “Alright, we’re getting a cat then!” Sanghyuk chuckled at his cute wife, kissing her softly before leading her to the cat section.

Hakyeon's eyes sparked at the cute kittens that did everything to grab her attention, reaching a hand out for the cute kittens to take. “They're so adorable! Hyogi, look!” Hakyeon gushed as she played with one cute Siamese kitten that wouldn't let go of her fingers. Sanghyuk cooed and softly petted the kitten’s head with the tip of his fingers. “You want her?” Hakyeon nodded cutely, never taking her eyes off of the adorable kitten. Sanghyuk chuckled and asked the worker for assistance. “We’ll take this one, please.” The worker smiled and took the kitten out of it’s cage, handing it over to an all too happy Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiled and thanked the worker before cuddling with the kitten. “I’ll go and look for the stuff we need for our new baby.” Sanghyk whispered, kissing Hakyeon’s cheek. Hakyeon smiled and nodded, cooing at how the kitten nipped at her shirt.

Once the couple got home, Hakyeon and Sanghyuk immediately started setting up their kitten’s play area and food bowl; their curious kitten leaping to rest on Sanghyuk’s head. Hakyeon looked up and laughed at the cat ears that suddenly grew on her husband's head. Sanghyuk raised a brow, reaching up to check what his wife was laughing at. “Wha—Aigoo, Soju-ah!” Sanghyuk cooed as he gently plucked their kitten off of his head and hugged the tiny creature to his chest. Hakyeon cooed at the two, leaning over to pat the kitten’s head gently and to softly kiss her husband. “Thank you.” Hakyeon whispered. Sanghyuk smiled and kissed his wife once more, cupping Hakyeon’s face with one of his hands. Hakyeon smiled, wrapping her arms around Sanghyuk’s neck.
Their sweet kiss was broken when Soju mewled and stretched at Snaghyuk’s arm lightly. Sanghyuk chuckled and released their kitten, watching the tiny one jump up on the couch. Hakyeon giggled, leaning her head on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. “I love you, Hyukkie.” Hakyeon softly said, hugging Sanghyuk’s arm. Sanghyuk smiled down at his wife, leaning to kiss her. “I love you too, Baby.” Soju blinked at the two tilting her head as Sanghyuk slowly pinned Hakyeon to the floor as they kissed. Soju softly mewled before hiding her face in her paws, ears flattening on her head.