LUCK 9

Love, Hyogi

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :D

 

 

February 14, 2012
Taekwoon took a deep breath, hand clutching the bouquet of roses behind his back. You can do this, Jung Taekwoon! Hakyeon already told you that Sanghyuk likes you back! Taekwoon mentally cheered himself on as he stood in front of VIXX GIRLS’s dorm. Taekwoon took another deep breath before knocking on the door. Taekwoon bit his bottom lip, shifting from one foot to another as he waited for any of the three female members of their group to answer the door.
Taekwoon jumped a few minutes later when the door opened, revealing their tallest female member and adorable rapper. “Oh, Taekwoonie Oppa! What are you doing here?” Wonshik softly asked, tilting her head in confusion. Taekwoon willed his shyness away and cleared his throat. “Is Sanghyuk there?” Taekwoon softly asked. Wonshik blinked a couple of times in confusion before grinning. “She’s here.” Wonshik said, gently taking Takewoon’s wrist in her hand and dragging him into their dorm. “HAKYEON UNNIE, WE HAVE A SUITOR!” Wonshik screamed. Taekwoon cringed at Wonshik’s shrill voice and Hakyeon’s nagging. “WHAT DID I TE—TAEKWOONIE!” Hakyeon squealed as she tackled her best friend to the ground, her long limbs wrapped around him. Taekwoon grunted, his hand with the pretty flowers raised up to be saved. “Get off. You’ll ruin the flowers.” Taekwoon hissed. Hakyeon squealed, rolling off of her best friend and jumped up and down with Wonshik. “Aigoo! I can't believe this is happening!” Hakyeon squealed. Wonshik giggled, nodding along. “Our baby Hyukkie finally has her first love!” Wonshik squealed. Taekwoon was slowly turning into a tomato at the two girls’ remarks, the three not noticing an equally blushing Sanghyuk enter the living room. “C-can I please just talk to her? I don't want to ruin the day.” Takewoon softly whined. Hakyeon giggled and nodded, screaming happily when Sanghyuk came into her line of sight. “HYOGI!” Sanghyuk shrieked and hid behind Takewoon. “Let's go.” Sanghyuk softly said, tugging on Taekwoon’s sweater cutely. Taekwoon smiled softly, taking her hand in his before leading them out of the dorms, ignoring Wonshik and Hakyeon’s squealing.

“These are for you.” Takewoon shyly said as he handed Sanghyuk the flowers. Sanghyuk blushed and took the flowers, thanking the older male. “I know I chose a mainstream date to confess, but I hope you’ll still accept it.” Taekwoon softly said. Sanghyuk giggled, stepping closer to the tall male and gently cupping his face. “I’ll go out with you and be your Valenitne.” Sanghyuk softly said before giving Taekwoon a soft kiss. Taekwoon smiled and gently wrapped an arm around Sanghyuk’s waist to pull her closer. Sanghyuk giggled and rested her arms around Takewoon’s neck. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Oppa.” Sanghyuk cutely said with a matching smile. Taekwoon chuckled, kissing her softly once more. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Sanghyukkie.”

 


February 14, 2013
Sanghyuk yelped in pain, rushing over to the sink to run cold water against her finger. “Hyukkie!” Taekwoon said in panic, dropping his bags on the floor and back hugging his girlfriend. “What happened?” Taekwoon softly asked, taking Sanghyuk’s wrist into his hand and examining her palm and fingers. “Damn tray.” Sanghyuk grumbled, a cute pout evident on her lips. Taekwoon chuckled, kissing the purple haired female softly. “I told you to wear both gloves when baking.” Taekwoon softly scolded, kissing her red fingers softly. Sanghyuk giggled and felt her heart melt at her sweet lover. “Better?” The red haired male softly asked, his longer fingers wrapping around Sanghyuk’s. Sanghyuk nodded, kissing Taekwoon’s cheek as thanks. “Help me take the cookies out? I promised Hakyeon Unnie and Wonshik Unnie that I'd help them with preparing their batch of cookies for Jaehwan Oppa and Hongbin Oppa.” Taekwoon smiled brightly and nodded, kissing Sanghyuk softly once more. “How about my cookies?” Takewoon asked cutely. Sanghyuk giggled and pecked Taekwoon’s lips. “It's a surprise!” Taekwoon chuckled, nipping Sanghyuk’s lower lip playfully. “Let's get started on those packages.” Takewoon suggested. Sanghyuk nodded, tugging Taekwoon’s hands off of her waist and dragged him to the oven. “You take them out of the oven and I place them in the packages?” Takewoon nodded, not wanting his love to get hurt again.

A few hours later, Taekwoon and Sanghyuk found themselves laughing as they arranged the different cookies in each package. “Hakyeon Unnie sure knows Jaehwan Oppa well.” Sanghyuk noted as she carefully placed the Chopper shaped cookies into a white and red box. Taekwoon laughed softly as he held up a camera shaped cookie. “And Wonshik knows a bout Hongbjn’s obsession with photography.” Sanghyuk cackled, placing the lid on the box carefully before takinng one of the pretty ribbons Taekwoon handed her. “I hope I got yours right.” Sanghyuk softly said as she tied the pretty ribbon in a complicated yet beautiful way. Taekwoon smiled as he watched his lover focus on tying the ribbon.
Once Sanghyuk finished tying the special present, she gave a proud smile at ther work. “Hakyeon Unnie owes me Gopchang.” Sanghyuk said with a huff. Taekwoon chuckled, pulling her onto his lap before resting his chin on her shoulder. “Time for Wonshik’s present.” Taekwoon softly said, kissing Sanghyuk’s shoulder. Sanghyuk giggled and nodded, hands automatically working on a different style of ribbon. Taekwoon silently watched in awe, feeling a surge of pride in him as he discovered his girlfriend’s hidden talent. “Where did you learn all this?” Takewoon softly asked. Sanghyuk smiled softly, pausing to turn around and kiss Taekwoon. “My mom used to always ask me to help her wrap presents. She taught me different ways on making gift wrapping fun and unique.” Sanghyuk softly said. Taekwoon’s heart melted at that, leaning in to capture Sanghyuk into a sweet kiss. “You're just the sweetest girl ever.” Taekwoon softly said. Sanghyuk blushed, gently hitting Taekwoon’s chest. “Sap.” Taekwoon chuckled and kissed her once more. “Only for you.” Sanghyuk whined. “Oppa, stop!” Takewoon laughed, hugging her close. “Alright, I’ll stop.” Sanghyuk giggled and rewarded him with a soft kiss. “Let's finish this and deliver it to those two. I'm sure Hakyeon Unnie and Wonshik Unnie will be at your dorm in a few hours.” Sanghyuk said, turning back to finishing Wonshik’s present. Takewoon smiled and rested his chin on her shoulder once again.


Hakyeon and Wonshik hugged their maknae gratefully once Sanghyuk handed them their presents. “The ribbons are so pretty!” Wonshik softly gushed. Sanghyuk giggled and nodded. “You two owe me Gopchang.” Hakyeon and Wonshik chuckled, nodding. “Oh, and Taekwoon Oppa wants me to spend the night with him as well.” Sanghyuk said with a smile. Hakyeon slowly glared at her best friend while Wonshik gave a warning hiss at the tallest member. Taekwoon flinched at the two, wrapping his arms around Sanghyuk’s waist and hiding his face in Sanghyuk’s neck. Sanghyuk giggled, slapping Hakyeon and Wonshik’s arms. “Be nice to him.” Hakyeon whined while Wonshik whimpered in pain. “Happy Valentine's Day, brat.” Wonshik grumbled.

 


February 14, 2014
Taekwoon smiled as he covered Sanghyuk’s eyes with his hands. “Careful.” He softly said as he lead the younger towards a secret garden which had a table in the middle of it and Hongbin as their server for the night. Sanghyuk giggled, staying close to her boyfriend. “You can look.” Taekwoon whispered, bringing his hands down and kissing her cheek. Sanghyuk smiled widely, eyes watering in joy. “Oppa…” Sanghyuk breathed out at the view and the beautiful candle-lit dinner. Taekwoon smiled softly, leaning down to kiss Sanghyuk sweetly. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.” Sanghyuk hugged Taekwoon, sobbing happily into his chest. “Oppa, I love you!” Sanghyuk sobbed out. Taekwoon chuckled, cupping her face and wiping her tears of joy away with his thumbs gently. “I love you too, Baby.” Taekwoon softly cooed before capturing the younger in a sweet kiss. Sanghyuk smiled, wrapping her arms around Taekwoon’s neck. Hongbin smiled at the two, wishing Wonshik was with him.

After a few more minutes, Takewoon finally got them both to their table, Sanghyuk laughing at Hongbin’s get up. Hongbin sneered at the maknae. “If it wasn't your anniversary, I would’ve pushed you into that fountain over there.” Hongbin grumbled. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon laughed at their visual and nodded. “Whatever you say, Mr. Bean.” Sanghyuk teased. “Just don't forget you're going to be dragged down with her.” Taekwoon added. Hongbin paled at the two. “Why must I agree to serve you two alone.” Hongbin continued grumbling as he went back to wherever he gets the food. Taekwoon chuckled and reached over to take Sanghyuk’s hand in his. Sanghyuk softly smiled at her boyfriend, blushing when Taekwoon kept his eyes on her as he kissed the back of her hand. “I love you so much, Han Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon confessed with a warm smile. Sanghyuk blushed harder, smiling that beautiful smile Taekwoon loves to see on her face. “I love you too, Oppa.” Sanghyuk shyly replied. Taekwoon felt his heart explode into millions of butterflies in his chest at the response. “I wish I could marry you some day.” Takewoon softly said, eyes trained on their linked hands as he gently rubbed the back of Sanghyuk’s hand with his thumb. Sanghyuk felt Angles sing in her head at that, her heart beating wildly in her chest. “I’d love that.” Sanghyuk softly said. Taekwoon smiled at her, standing to go to her side for a sweet kiss. Sanghyuk wrapped her arms around Taekwoon’s neck, her fingers gently tugging at the end of Taekwoon’s hair. Hongbin smiled, bending over to sneak in the velvet box in Taekwoon’s hand just as they rehearsed for a week, and left the two.
Once they pulled away for air, Taekwoon shifted to one knee in front of Sanghyuk, still smiling warmly. Sanghyuk’s heart started doing happy flips as she clicked all the pieces from their night together. “Han Sanghyuk, we’ve been together two years and I know that you always wanted to wait until our fourth anniversary for this to happen,” Sanghyuk sniffed happily, eyes b with tears of joy. Taekwoon chuckled, kissing the back of her hand comfortingly. “But I want you to know that I am willing to wait until our fourth anniversary to marry you. I’m willing to wait for you and I’ll never get tired of waiting for you.” Sanghyuk’s eyes widened when Taekwoon took out the velvet box and presented her the most beautiful engagement ring. “Han Sanghyuk, will you marry me?” Taekwoon asked, holding his breath as he waited for her answer. Sanghyuk sobbed happily and nodded, hugging Taekwoon. “Yes! Yes, Jung Taekwoon, yes!” Taekwoon smiled, standing up and twirled them around happily. Sanghyuk giggled, kissing Taekwoon happily. Taekwoon smiled, holding her close and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. “I love you.” Sanghyuk softly said. Taekwoon chuckled, taking Sanghyuk’s left hand and placed the ring around her ring finger. “I love you more.” Taekwoon whispered, kissing her ring finger, the back of her hand, then her lips. Sanghyuk wrapped her arms around Taekwoon’s neck as she kissed back.

 


February 14, 2015
Taekwoon smiled as he and his fiancée finally settled in their new apartment. Sanghyuk gave one of her cute childish smiles to Taekwoon before running around happily. “Oppa, you're supposed to carry me around!” Sanghyuk giggled. Taekwoon chuckled, walking over to pick her up bridal style. Sanghyuk squealed happily before laughing. Takewoon laughed as well, spinning them around. “Yah! Don't drop me!” Taekwoon cackled, making a move to playfully drop her. “JUNG TAEKWOON, DON’T YOU DARE!” Sanghyuk scolded, clinging onto her fiancé for her dear life. Taekwoon chuckled, holding her close to him and walked them to the kitchen. Sanghyuk smiled up at Taekwoon, kissing his jaw in appreciation. Taekwoon smiled softly at her, kissing her softly.
“The kitchen is pretty.” Sanghyuk softly said, eyes widened in awe as she scanned the spacious kitchen and the marble counter top. Taekwoon smirked to himself, thinking of not so innocent ways to break the kitchen in. Sanghyuk looked up and scowled, poking Taekwoon’s cheek. “Yah, whatever you're thinking of, save it for the bedroom. We are not tainting MY kitchen wit YOUR plans.” Sanghyuk sneered. Taekwoon chuckled, kissing her softly. “Maybe I can,” Taekwoon placed her on the marble counter top, smirking when Sanghyum shivered. “Change your mind.” Taekwoon seductively whispered, nipping at her sweet spot on her neck. Sanghyuk moaned softly, hands flying to grip Taekwoon’s biceps. “Fine. Just today.” Sanghyuk gave in, knowing Taekwoon will have his way with her either way. Taekwoon smirked, a mark on his lover’s neck. “Thought so.” Sanghyuk smacked his arm and whined at him to just take her already. Taekwoon happily complied and took her there, in their kitchen, on the cold marble counter top.

 


February 14, 2016
Hakyeon and Wonshik screamed as they ran around and tried not to trip over their heels as they made sure that the wedding venue and the bride was well prepared. “You check the main area, I go check on Hyogi.” Hakyeon told her best friend. Wonshik nodded, rushing off to the main venue, tripping a bit in her A-Line dress and her white pumps. Hakyeon rushed back to Sanghyuk’s dressing room, crashing into her husband on the way. “Noona, why are you running?” Jaehwan asked in concern as he helped Hakyeon rush back to Sanghyuk. “Need to make sure this wedding goes as planned, no, THIS NEEDS TO BE ING PERFECT.” Jaehwan cringed at his wife's screeching. “Honey, breathe.” Jaehwan reminded, laying a comforting hand on Hakyeon’s shoulder. Hakyeon breathed, leaning on Jaehwan for support. “Being the Maid-of-Honor is hard work. And I thought being the bride was the worst!” Jaehwan chuckled and kissed Hakyeon’s cheek. “You’re doing great, Darling.” Hakyeon smiled gratefully before dragging him along to Sanghyuk’s dressing room.
Sanghyuk on the other hand was calm as ever, smiling at Wonshik’s younger sister who offered to to her hair and makeup. “You look so beautiful, Sanghyuk-ah.” Jiwon softly said. Sanghyum smiled brightly. “Thanks, Jiwonnie. I wonder how Taew—“ Sanghyuk’s question was cut off when Hakyeon barged in with Jaehwan at her tail. “Oh, good. You're almost done.” Hakyeon said with a smile. Jiwon and Sanghyuk looked at each other before looking at a panting Hakyeon. “You look like you ran a marathon.” Sanghyuk noted. “She did. Well, she and Wonshik Unnie did. Those two claimed that they will make this special day of yours perfect. I won't be surprised if Taekwoon Oppa is going nuts because of Hongbin Oppa.” Jiwon mused. Jaehwan collapsed on the sofa bed in the corner of the room and whined. “Hongbin wouldn't shut up about how Taekwoon Hyung isn't nervous at all.” Sanghyuk giggled and shook her head. “It's like Hongbong completely forgot about Taekwoon Oppa’s personality.” Sanghyuk said with a smile.

Taekwoon was going nuts. The groom gave his best man an exasperated expression as the shorter male paced back and fourth in their waiting room. “Would you stop that? You're acting like you're the one getting married!” Takewoon scolded. Hongbin whined, hugging Taekwoon. “Sorry, Hyung! I swear I had no intentions of ta—MMPH!” Hongbin was cut of with Takewoon clamping a hand over his mouth. “As my best man, you shut up. You're making me more anxious with the way you're acting!” Hongbin nodded. “Good. Now, go find Wonshik. She needs to drag Hyukkie to her place.” Hongbin nodded once more before speeding off to find his fiancée.

 

Reception
Taekwoon smiled as he and his wife danced to their first dance as a married couple, holding the smaller body close to him. Sanghyuk sighed happily, resting her head on Taekwoon’s broad chest. “Jung Sanghyuk. I like your name.” Taekwoon whispered. Sanghyuk giggled, kissing his jaw. “I like the name as well. But I think I like the man who gave me the name more.” Taekwoon chuckled, kissing his forever adorable wife. “You're so adorable.” Sanghyuk rolled her eyes and bit Taekwoon’s bottom lip playfully. “You're both kitten and hamster, therefore you're the adorable one.” Taekwoon scowled at that. “Must you really?” Sanghyuk giggled and kissed his nose. “Just kidding! You're the most handsome man I have ever met.” Takewoon chuckled, kissing her softly. “And you're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on.” Sanghyuk blushed, hiding her face in Takewoon’s neck.
Hakyeon and Jaehwan chuckled from the side, Hakyeon’s head on her husband’s chest. “Taekwoon and Sanghyuk are so lucky to have found each other.” Hakyeon said with a motherly smile. Jaehwan chuckled and nodded. “I remember Taekwoon Hyung having a mental breakdown when he realized he was in love with the very much under-aged maknae.” Hakyeon giggled and nodded. “The cat wouldn't stop bothering me with nightly phone calls.” Jaehwan laughed softly and kissed his wife. “Now, we're both ready to murder him if Sanghyuk’s the one calling.” Jaehwan said. Hakyeon nodded in agreement.
Wonshik and Hongbin smiled at the newlyweds, Wonshik leaning her head on Hongbin’s shoulder. “I won't be surprised if Hyogi’s pregnant by the end of the month.” Wonshik said with a cackle. Hongbin laughed, poking Wonshik’s side. “It's Taekwoon Hyung. Of course Sanghyuk will be with child at the earliest time possible.” Hongbin said with a snort. Wonshik giggled, kissing her fiance’s cheek.

 


Later on
Sanghyuk smiled as she laid in her husband’s arms, nuzzling her face into Takewoon’s chest. “Happy Anniversary, Honey.” Sanghyuk sleepily greeted. Taekwoon chuckled, kissing her softly. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.” Taekwoon whispered, smiling softly when he noticed his wife gone to the world. “I love you.” Taekwoon said before closing his eyes and following his wife to their dreamland.