LUCK 6

Love, Hyogi

“YAH, HAN SANGHYUK!” Hakyeon screeched as she barged into Sanghyuk and Taekwoon’s shared room. Sanghyuk groaned, rolling over and draping his arm over the small lump beside him. The small lump whined, moving a bit closer to Sanghyuk. Hakyeon sneered at the two, yanking the warm comforters off of their bodies. “Get your lazy asses up, or Shisus help me I will send Jaehwan over here.” Sanghyuk cracked an eye open before lazily sitting up. The former lump, now a small female, whined at the loss of body warmth from her side. “Hyukkie, cuddle!” She whined, arms reaching out cutely like a kitten. Sanghyuk chuckled, gently pulling his lover onto his chest and hugged her close. Hakyeon rolled her eyes at the lovebirds, moving to pry the clingy cat-like female off of the maknae. “Taekwoon, you and Hyogi can have more cuddle time after breakfast.” Hakyeon nagged. Taekwoon whined, pawing at the older girl’s shoulder. “No! Lemme sleep in peace!” Sanghyuk chuckled at his cute lover, slipping out of bed and made his way to the two tiny girls. “Umma, let me.” Sanghyuk offered, lifitng Taekwoon over his shoulders as if the older was a small sack of potatoes. Taekwoon squeaked, laying limp over the younger’s shoulder, seeing that she will either drop to her death or have Sanghyuk spinning her around until she gets too dizzy to move in protest. Hakyeon rolled her eyes once more and walked after the two.

Once the three got to the living room, Hakyeon felt a migraine hitting her as she took in the sight of Jaehwan and Hongbin bothering the poor rapper and Wonshik hiding herself in one of Hakyeon’s soft blankets. Sanghyuk smiled as he gracefully dropped Taekwoon onto Wonshik’s lap, chuckling at the squeaks from both females and sat on Jaehwan’s back. Jaehwan squawked, flailing his limbs around as Sanghyuk’s weight crushed his poor back. “Unnie……can't…..breathe….” The maknae of VIXX’s female unit wheezed as Taekwoon’s whole body was draped over her smaller one. Taekwoon gasped and quickly crawled off of poor Wonshik, hugging her gently. “Sorry, Shikkie!” Wonshik smiled a bit and nodded. “It's alright. I’m a bit worried about Hakyeon Unnie’s husband.” Wonshik said, staring at the dying Jaehwan. Taekwoon blinked at her fellow main vocalist and shrugged. “Not my boyfriend.” Taekwoon nonchalantly said. Sanghyuk laughed softly at his girlfriend’s morning sass while Hakyeon gasped in offense. “How dare you talk about my Hwannie like that!” Hakyeon said as she threw a pillow at the slightly younger girl. Taekwoon gave their leader her famous face and threw the pillow back with more force. Hakyeon yelped and used Hongbin as a human shield. Hongbin squawked as the pillow kissed his face violently, causing his girlfriend to giggle at him. “Wonshik, you're supposed to be on my side!” Hongbin whined as he tossed the pillow at Jaehwan as he strolled over to hug the smaller girl. Wonshik giggled and snuggled up to Hongbin. Taekwoon glared at the two before plopping herself on Sanghyuk’s lap, completely ignoring Jaehwan’s wheezing. Sanghyuk chuckled and nuzzled his girlfriend’s cheek. Taekwoon giggled and kissed her boyfriend’s nose, curling up in his arms like a cat. Hakyeon gave the two pair of lovebirds her signature face and stomped off to the kitchen, resuming her cooking.

“I am never letting you two near Jaehwan again.” Hakyeon grumbled as she hugged her fiancé’s arm. Jaehwan chuckled, kissing Hakyeon’s cheek. Taekwoon snorted while Sanghyuk focused on feeding his cute kitten. “Say, ah~” Sanghyuk cooed as he held up a spoon full of Hakyeon’s special beef fried rice. Taekwoon beamed, taking the food in and giggled happily. Sanghyuk smiled and kissed Taekwoon’s cute cheek and fed himself. “You two are slowly turning into disgusting particles of air and space, like those two.” Wonshik cringed, pointing at Jaehwan and Hakyeon as they fed each other. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon paid no attention to their rapper as they busied themselves with feeding each other as well. Wonshik groaned and hid her face into Hongbin’s neck. “Someone make those four saps stop.” Hongbin chuckled and kissed his lover softly.


After breakfast, Taekwoon happily dragged her boyfriend to the couch for their daily cuddle session. Sanghyuk chuckled at his cute kitten, allowing the older girl to push him on the couch before draping herself over him. Taekwoon sighed happily as Sanghyuk’s arms wrapped around her, holding her close. “So warm.” Taekwoon cutely purred as she snuggled up on her boyfriend. Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing her forehead. “You're so cute, but oh so lazy.” Sanghyuk noted. Taekwoon bit Sanghyuk’s neck lovingly before nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. “Whatever.” Taekwoon mumbled, already feeling sleep take over. Sanghyuk smiled softly as he felt her breathing turn slower, an indication that the elder fell asleep. “I love you, my lazy kitten.” Sanghyuk whispered lovingly, kissing her forehead and closed his eyes in high hopes of meeting his lover in his dreams.
Hakyeon and Wonshik happily watched the two from their bedroom, shaking their heads at Taekwoon and Sanghyuk’s matching personalities in the morning. “Lazy asses.” The two members of VIXX Girls fondly said.