Our Relationship

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stared at Jong Kook with angst. The view of him smirking with his deep sharp look in the eyes made Ji Hyo's heart thump. She suddenly backed away from him as if escaping from a net she's been nearly caught in.

"What do you mean by that?!" 

Song Ji Hyo~~ Aish what did you just do?

As far as she wanted to take back what she said, she could not. 

Jong Kook took a step towards her confidently without any hesitations. Ji Hyo took another step back, her face filled with nervousness to as what Jong Kook would do.

"Mianhe Ji Hyo yah..." as he took another step forward, Ji Hyo slowly backed away. "I just hope you can accept me the way I am right now, well, as your friend."

Now that I've made up my mind, I have to go all the way. "Ji Hyo yah, from now on...I'll be honest with you. Slowly, I want to gain back your trust as I express my sincere feelings towards you."

Ji Hyo gulped and shook her hands. "Ah-ah Ani! You don't have to do that!" she spoke with a shaky voice. Jong Kook ignored her and leaned his body closer to hers. 

Alerted, Ji Hyo exploded, "Yah Kim Jong Kook! I have a boyfriend for your inform-" Jong Kook pinched her cheeks together with his hands making her unable to speak.

"I know well you have a boyfriend Song Ji Hyo ssi. Uh why don't you listen to this oppa?" 

Ji Hyo's nostrils flared and her eyebrows wrinkled. With strong force, she shook of Jong Kook's hands away from her cheeks and pushed him back. Though from the unmoving balanced body of Jong Kook, the strength reflected back to her. She staggered backwards towards the hard metal. Jong Kook saw it coming. He quickly grasped her waist and pulled her to him. Thanks to his reflexes, Ji Hyo was able to avoid a back injury.

Their faces were close with each other. Ji Hyo blushed and avoided his gaze. This is not right... 

Jong Kook focused on Ji Hyo's face. Her big beautiful eyes which sparkled the prettiest in light. Her adorable full cheeks that he would always want to pinch whenever he could. And...her lips. Jong Kook has missed his kisses with her. How he wishes she would come back to him very easily but...it's just too complicated.

Five seconds passed, Jong Kook came back to his senses. he withdraws his hands away from her curvaceous waist. His eyes wondered around the area, searching for any words to say. Looking down, Ji Hyo bites her upper lips. Was she expecting something then?

"Ji Hyo yah, I have to go. I'll drop you off at your house." He took out his car keys from his pocket. 

"Ah no, it's fine. I can walk back home..." she refused him. 

But Jong Kook did not give in to her stubborness. Even if Ji Hyo was feeling better than yesterday, she has not fully recovered just yet. And that is why Jong Kook was still worried sick about her. 

"No. You are going in my car." he says firmly.

Ji Hyo pouted. She could say that he is much stubborn than her. His gaze, voice and tone...it's all planted in her head, there's nothing she can do but follow.

"Yes...Eomeoni~..." sulking, she sluggishly walked to the car.

Jong Kook chuckled. She's such a child sometimes. He followed after her.

They were both inside the car. Doing the seatbelt, Jong Kook glanced at Ji Hyo. He remembered about the time where he buckled it for her. 

"Aigoo don't tell me you still can't do it." Jong Kook joked.

Already feeling annoyed, Ji Hyo gritted her teeth and tried to suppress her anger. "I can do it! You're not my babysitter!" she explodes.

"Oh? Ji Hyo ssi I never told you I was your babysitter..." Jong Kook smirks, "Or do you want me to?"

That was it. Ji Hyo turned to her right side and grabbed the door's handle. She opened it and shut the car's door loudly. As she stormed off, Jong Kook unbuckled his seatbelt and chased her.

He grabs her wrist.

"Wae?!" 

Jong Kook looks away. "J-Ji Hyo yah...mianhe."

Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter