Big Event

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook came down the stairs, the hall was full of people dressed formally. He quickly spots his mother and walked towards her. She was having conversation with a few guests. 

"Eomeoni, happy birthday," she turned to him.

"Omo Jong Kook ah... I would like to introduce to you my only son Kim Jong Kook," the guests were pleased with his appearance.

"Ahh you're the actor that has a love line with Eun Hye ssi right?" 

Jong Kook bowed his head and smiled "Yes. Eomeoni, I'll see you later when I have greeted the guests," he left.

"So about Eun Hye...My son and her is actually in a relationship right now," his mother chuckled. 

"Really? That's so great! Will she be your daughter in law soon?"

"Well, hopefully. The thing is, a woman has been disturbing my son's life....." 

-

Byul woke up realising Ji Hyo was already gone. It was already afternoon.

"Ahhh she didn't even wake me up!" Byul got up. "Should I tell Haha oppa already?" she became puzzled upon thinking.

......

Restaurant

"Oh Byul you're back! I'm sorry about the oth-"  She hugged Haha straight away.

"Wahh did you miss me that much?" 

Byul gathered all her courage. That's right, she came back to tell Haha about the news. She took a deep breath and looked at Haha in the eyes.

"Oppa...I'm pregnant, you're the father." Byul shut her eyes tightly, afraid of what's going to be his response.

"Really? Oh my god...." Haha was of course shocked. I knew it...oppa won't like it.....

She began to cry "Oppa if that's how it is should I just go through abortion?"

"What the heck are you saying? Omma! Omma! I have some great news!" Haha smiled. Byul stared at him, she wasn't expecting this outcome at all. Haha noticed Byul's look of confusion.

"Ayyyy...I get it now....you really misunderstand things don't you? Byul...I did tell you I wasn't ready for marriage...or to be a father but I never said anything like I don't or I can't. If it's you, I'd do what it takes to raise the baby. So honey...don't ever think about abortion. You know I love you the most..." he kissed Byul's forehead. She was so delighted that she cried out of joy.

"Aishh you're such a cry baby...."

-

Meawhile...

"Is this the house? Wahh it's so big!" Ji Hyo approached the gates where a guard was standing by. The guard sees Ji Hyo and asks her for the invitation so that he could let her in the house. Luckily Ji hyo brought it with her, she showed it to the guard and he let her in.

A few people were just going inside the house, they brought presents. Ji Hyo noticed it, she hit her head. Ughh! I'm such an idiot! I came here with nothing.... 

She finally walked in, the hall was full of people. Ji hyo can tell there were a few celebrities and a lot of business people judging by their appearance. "What should I do?" Ji Hyo was the only person standing there doing nothing while other guests were chatting with each other in their own groups. She walked to the table with a whole load of different food. It was so high class. A person was serving drinks and he approached Ji hyo with the drink. "Miss?" he showed the few glasses of drinks on the tray he was carrying. Ji Hyo took one "Ah..Thank you..."

Ji Hyo looked around for Jong Kook. It was very difficult to move around because there were so many people in her way. Finally she sees him from a distant. He sure looked stunning in his blue suit. She excused herself and walked towards him excitedly. But she stops when...Eun Hye was visible in her sight. Ji Hyo watched them. Jong Kook was talking with the guests so happily while Eun Hye was clinging on his arms. 

They were both wearing matching clothes, a blue colour. Was that to indicate they were a couple? Ji Hyo began to have doubts but she tried to avoid it.

Are they still continuing their lovelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter