Let's Go Out

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook has already dropped Ji Hyo to her house. He was back at his apartment.

So.... her mother was an actress. Ji Hyo was named after her, what could her stage name be?

He tried to remember his past to gain any evidences which could prove his mother wrong. 

-

"That !" his mother shouted furiously. "That actress stole my husband away from me," Jong Kook watched his mother behind the door. A man was with her.

"Mam, I have gained some information of your husband's mistress. She has her own family...including a daughter and a son," the man spoke.

"Apparently, her daughter was named after her real name,"

Jong Kook's mother put on a stern face. 

"Your husband's mistress's name is..... "

-

Jong Kook remembered the most important evidence. He started to remember all of the things about Ji Hyo.

"She's the only woman in the family, so she had to do all the houseworks, she would make a great wife right?"

"Do you have any work?"  "He's an ac... aaaac ACCOUNTANT!"

Just how many times did he not notice about all the hints?

 "Is it a matter that you wouldn't want others to know?" Ji Hyo nodded. "So... you won't tell me because it's very personal?" she nodded again.

"I met a girl named Song Ji Hyo." "Yah don't always go there." "Just listen to your manager."

Could it be Jae Suk already knew about it?

His stare became different. It was full of vengeance and revenge.

-

"Oh noona you're back," Kwang Soo walked towards her.

"So...did you mention him about me?" he asks. Ji Hyo looks at Kwang Soo and stepped on his foot so hardly.

"Owww!" Kwang Soo yelped.

Ji Hyo skipped to her room happily.

"Is she in wonderland or something? Kwang Soo scratches his head.

-

Ji Hyo can't stop herself from smiling. She looks at her phone..."I have his number... but how did he get mine?" Ji Hyo rolled on her bed.

"Let's call him." Ji Hyo pressed his number. 

RING RING

The phone call was accepted by Jong Kook but he did not speak. 

"Jong Kook oppa...thank you for today. I really enjoyed it...Oppa?" Ji Hyo found it weird how Jong Kook wasn't answering.

-

Jong Kook just listened to her voice. "I'll see you tomorrow," he answers coldy and ended the call.

What was he going to do now that he found out?

"That woman is the daughter of that ...who made my eomeoni and I suffered.... Everyday... she would cry about father. That stole my father!" Jong Kook was so mad. He loved his dad so much but to see him get taken away from him... was the worst thing that could ever happen. Jong Kook forgot about all the things that happened with him and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter