Once Again

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was New Year. Ji Hyo already graduated from high school and will start college after the winter holiday.

Kwang Soo opened the door. "Noona! It's so cold, what are you doing here outside?"

Ji Hyo was staring blankly on the cold winter sky while she sat in front of the house. 

....A new year...a new life...it's the perfect time to forget all the struggles from last year and move on.

"Arasso, I'm coming in, in a moment." She stood up and patted the dirt on her bottom.

-

Jong Kook was in his apartment's balcony, alone. He was looking under the same sky as Ji Hyo. In this very freezing night, Jong Kook stood still in that same spot. From up the balcony, the eleventh floor he could see all the street lights and tall buildings with windows brightened up.

"All those people living there must be so free and happy....unlike me." he chuckled to himself.

"I wonder how you're doing..." It has been at least five months since their break up, Jong Kook couldn't do anything because of work. His movie was a great success and he has been getting a whole bunch of offers. Because of this situation, the scandals and rumors faded, which was a good thing.

This month, Jong Kook was taking a break from all his busy work. "For once in a while...I should visit my dongsaeng."

-

Since it was a new year, Ji Hyo thought of changing her appearance. She glanced at herself on the mirrow. Her eyes were on her hair, she touched it. 

"I want to colour it..." It has always been a dark brown. Ji Hyo felt that she would feel much light headed if her hair colour was not that dark.

-

The next few days...

Gary was hanging out in the restaurant since he had nothing to do in the holidays. The restaurant was closed for the meantime.

"Ahhh...how boring...Haha hyung! Do you know Ji Hyo's relationship with Kim Jong Kook?" he has been wondering about it most of the time. Gary remembered the moment he first saw Jong Kook, that was when he took Ji Hyo and left with her leaving Gary alone. The second time was at the school festival where he saw Ji Hyo with Jong Kook. 

"I do know some stuffs...but if you want to know you need some permission from Ji Hyo." Haha answered. If he spilled it out to Gary he'd sure be dead by now from Byul.

"Could it be they had a relationship? They were pretty close then..." he mumbled and layed his head on the table.

"I'm so bored! Ji Hyo yah should be here by now." 

Haha smirked. "Yah do you like her or something?"

Gary stared at Haha with the most shocking face "What! Ani, ani she's just a precious friend." Even Gary himself doesn't know if he did have feelings or not. 

"Ahahaha! I'm kidding but...just reminding you, Ji Hyo is single right now."

So she isn't dating him?

-

The door creaked open, Gary became alerted and sat up feeling excited, then he turned. "Ji Hyo yah!"

No it wasn't. It was a man who had a musculine body, a long sharp nose with defined jaws. His cheekbones that were protruding. Gary knew this man. Haha had his eyes wide open, he quickly left the counter and to the entrance of the shop.

"Hyung!" Haha greeted him with a pat on the back. Jong Kook smiled and noticed a familiar face in the background.

"You? Haha, what is he doing here?" Jong Kook pointed at Gary who was loss for words. Righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter