Disturbance

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mm...Hyun Bin...my Hyun Bin..." in the very dark room with only a faint amount of light, Ji Hyo was mumbling in her sleep. During her cosy nap she dreamt about her Hyun Bin, lately she's obsessed over him since watching Secret Garden... Deeply asleep, Ji Hyo turned to her side, trying to find a comfortable position. Suddenly she felt something hard and firm when she moved her hands. Slowly her eyes open. Dazed when she wakes up finding Jong Kook gazing at her observantly. Moreover her hands were resting on his chest, she quickly removes it.

Jong Kook was resting comfortably next to her. He was leaning his face on his hand.

"Speaking another man's name while sleeping next to me? You're quiet brave." Jong Kook smirked although irritated.

Ji Hyo got up, she was greatly embarassed from having Jong Kook see her sleeping. 

"W-what time is it?" flustered, she fixes her dishevelled hair. 

"Calm down...it's only four pm," Jong Kook grabbed the edge of the blanket and lifted it up. 

"Why don't you sleep some more?" he gestured his hand. Feeling shy, Ji Hyo still follows him and snuggled inside the warm blanket. She smiled from the sweetness of Jong Kook. While Jong Kook hugged her, he had a look of sadness in his eyes.

"Ji Hyo yah...do you sometimes...wish your mother to be back?" Jong Kook tried to explore more about Ji Hyo. Although the rough past, Ji Hyo still answered, after all it was the man she loves.

"I do miss her and sometimes I even wanted to find her but...Wherever she is right now with her partner, I just hope she's happy..." Jong Kook felt confused for some reason.

T-this girl....could it be she doesn't know about her mother's death? Seriously...?

Jae Suk was the one who told Jong Kook that the actress Song Ji Hyo died ten years ago but how come Ji Hyo doesn't seem to know about it? Ji Hyo is a closer family member but she never heard the news.

"When did you last see her?" he was very curious to how.

"I don't really remember oppa...You see I actually stayed with my auntie at the countryside for two to three years and that was probably around the time eomma disappeared. When I got back here appa told me she left us, it was tough but I had Byul and Haha at that time..." Ji Hyo hugged Jong Kook tightly, remembering the past wasn't an easy thing to do.

Jong Kook thought how complicated it was. "Yah you were so mean earlier," he didn't want Ji Hyo to feel stressed so he changed the topic. Ji Hyo remembered the situation before she slept, embarassed, she hits her head.

"Mianhe! I'll make it up to you oppa!" she felt so ashamed to have fallen asleep during their making out process....

After he heard Ji Hyo apologise, he turned his back towards her. Jong Kook pretended to be annoyed and upset with her.

"Oppa! Oppaaaa! I'll do anything!" Ji Hyo tried to make him feel happy but Jong Kook did not budge.

"Mianhe I'll do anything you want! Massage or something? I can definitely do it!" she tried to make an effort but Jong Kook still lay there unhappy...acting.

Ji Hyo gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, it reminded her of the time when Eun Hye told him she knows all his desires and weaknesses but she doesn't. 

This jerk really! Ay do you want me to become Eun Hye for you mm? If I do maybe you'll feel better Aishh!

She took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"Oppa...do you want to continue where we left off a few hours ago?"

Well that made him turn back to her. He stared at her and smiled.

"What a ert...." Ji Hyo murmured with a hint of annoyance. Jong Kook noticed but smirked.

-

Restaurant

"Oh Kwang Soo you're here!" Haha called out. Kwang Soo walked towards the table and sat. On the way Byul also greets him.

"Hyung, noona....I don't know what's going on anymore...Jong Kook and my sister..." 

Byul and Haha looked at each other, they spoke with their eyes and actions.

Should we tell him?

I don't think it's a good i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter