Strong Desire

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo...Appa did not even lend me some money..." Kwang Soo felt troubled, today was the day he was invited to hang out with his friends. Earlier in the morning, Suk Jin already left for work while both Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo were fast asleep. Brooding over this small problem, he sneaked inside Ji Hyo's bedroom. Luckily, she was still sleeping soundly while snoring heavily. He carefully took light steps to Ji Hyo's wallet. As he opened it, his face was filled with relief. Of course his beloved sister have money. Kwang Soo snatched a few notes and headed for the door. Suddenly! There was a loud sneeze coming from his back. Anxious, he quickly glanced back. Kwang Soo let out a silent sigh, gladly Ji Hyo was still asleep, snugging on her blanket tightly. He shut the door softly to avoid any disturbance.

-

Same as always, Jong Kook had work today. First thing in the morning, he began by stretching and drinking water afterwards. It was his daily routine. Jong Kook needed as much nutrition consumed so that he has plenty of fuel for the day. Although while doing all of this, one thing bothered him...

Did she get home safely? He kept on thing about Ji Hyo over and over again. She is on his mind 24/7. It is mentally impossible to keep him from thinking about her. Jong Kook bit his lower lips and stared at his phone, he still has not changed the wallpaper in his private cell phone. "I was more confident back then, just what has happened now?"

For sure, if anything was wrong or he felt that he missed her, there will be no hesitations. Jong Kook would call her straight away just to hear her lovely deep voice which calms him down. 

Jong Kook shook his head. "I need to get into my working state." He began his day working. Soon he met up with his manager, Jae Suk. He had just recovered from his cold, now he is in a good condition to work alongside Jong Kook again. They were both in the car, Jae Suk was driving.

"Jong Kook ah, how did you go with the commercial filming with Go Ara yesterday?" Jae Suk asks. 

"It was okay. We finished the filming shortly...anyway mind saying what's happening today?"

"Well, most of the day, you would be working with Ara. First thing is a photoshoot with her. Afterwards at around eleven, you will be doing a conference to promote your movie. Everything will be approximately finished at five pm. Also tomorrow, don't forget you have another interview." There sure were a lot of work to get done. Just by thinking about it made Jong Kook sigh but still it was his work. He loved and always dreamt of being an actor...just like his father.

A question always lingers in his mind...Where is Abeoji?

Back then he would always blame his father for all of his and his mother's sufferings. They were left, abandoned, forgotten...it was painful to even think about it. But all of this negative thoughts changed after he loved this girl. Jong Kook soon realised that all of the things he once thought back then was wrong. If he had looked at the situation from his father's perspective, everything wouldn't be the same. If only...he considered his father's feelings...maybe he would still be in contact with him by now. 

-

Byul and Haha were dressed formally, both in a white clothing. They were going to attend a wedding of their close friends. Although before they left, Byul decided to tell Ji Hyo so that she is aware why they're not in the restaurant.

A ringing sound, coming from the hallway. Ji Hyo slowly rose up while her eyes were still shut tightly. She yawned and walked out of her bed sluggishly. As she went down the staircase, her weight was supported by the wall to the side. Her mind felt heavy, she couldn't think straight. 

Ji Hyo persevered the pain until she opened the door. Her sight suddenly became blurry, all she could see was a familiar silhouette. She fell down on the floor, half conscious. Byul's eyes were wide opened. The situation was bad, she needed to quickly check her temperature. Haha carried Ji Hyo on his back while going up the stairs carefully to Ji Hyo's bedroom. 

"Aish. Where has Kwang Soo gone? He is not even here to take care of his own sister." Byul sighed as she was waiting for the results of the thermometer. She caress Ji Hyo's forehead that was covered in sweat. The thermometer beeped, Byul gasped.

"Wae, wae?" Haha  asked with a troubled tone.

Ji Hyo's temperature was 39 degrees celcius. A mild fever, still it was dangerous to leave her all alone.

"Omo~ Eotteoke?" Byul began to panick. She stared at Ji Hyo, her eyes full of worry for her bestfriend. What should she do?

-

Meanwhile...

Jong Kook was about to finish his photo shooting with Ara. It was for their new upcoming movie. They posed as a romantic couple. With this new storm, the love line of Jong Kook and Eun Hye would surely be forgotten soon while some will still long for it. 

-

Byul got out her cellphone. "Haha oppa, you think of a solution too." He nodded his head.

On Byul's phone, she was waiting for an answer from...

-

The shooting has finally ended. Jong Kook was getting ready for the conference but suddenly his phone rang...He answered it.

-

"Ne...Gary ah, it's me Byul. Are you busy?" Byul talked with Gary.

"No not really..."

"Can you please take care of Ji hyo? She's really sick right now."

"Eh!? Of course! I will!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter