Dinner

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jong Kook!" Ji Hyo was so shocked. Why is he here at my house?

Jong Kook walked passed Ji Hyo and went inside the house. He didn't bother to look at Ji Hyo even for a second."Yah, I've been searching everywhere for you!" Jong Kook shouted. What's going on here? Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo thought.

"Uncle! How did you find me?" Soya asked. Jong Kook smirked "If you didn't want to be caught then you should've turned off your Location button! You dimwit!" he shouted. "Yah you're scaring her!" Ji Hyo interrupted. "So you're her uncle? Yah you are committing child abuse, beating her up leaving a few bruises, I misunderstood you." Soya looked at Jong Kook, very anxious. Jong Kook snorted and smiled "Yeh, I misunderstood you too. I never knew you were such a blockhead. Stupid enough to even believe her lies," Jong Kook glared at Ji Hyo. 

It was different this time, his eyes were frightening her.

"What do you mean?" Ji Hyo asked, she had no clue what he meant. Jong Kook grabbed Soya "Her bruises are fake! You should know since you are a woman, it's obviously make-up!" Ji Hyo was expressionless. "Stop fighting!" Soya cried out. "Uncle I only wanted to do things on my own, but I can't even do it. Eomeoni thinks I'm too young to even walk by myself. Gosh! I'm 14, I want to at least learn how to take a cab, rather than abeoji always picking me up! They think I'm such a weak girl that would get kidnapped straight away, aren't they too overprotective?" Soya spoke so fast she needed to breathe some air to calm herself down. 

Jong Kook sighed deeply "Arasso, I'll try and talk to them about it." Soya looked at Jong Kook "Really uncle? You'd really do that?" her expression quickly changed. "Ne, now let's go---", "Wait!" Ji Hyo yelled. "At least have dinner..." Soya  at Jong Kook, hoping that he'd say yes.

Ever since his long photoshoot ended, he hasn't eaten anything, his stomach needed food. "Sure," Jong Kook answered, Soya excitedly sat down next to Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo prepared the bowls and chopsticks.

"I'll help," Ji Hyo felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

She slightly blushed "Thanks," she handed Jong Kook the bowls. 

Jihyo and Jong Kook sat down next to each other. They started to eat. "Wahh Noona, it's delicious, especially the noodles!" Kwang Soo enjoyed the dish. "Of course, who do you think I am?" Ji Hyo boasted about herself. Jong Kook snorted while eating

"A thickheaded brat..." he whispers.

Ji Hyo noticed "Aishhh," she felt irritated. She turned to her left side to look at him. Ji Hyo put her chopstick down. She quickly grabbed his cheeks with her hands. "Well aren't you such a cutie when you're smiling, Kookie ah!" she spread apart his cheeks to make his teeth show. Definitely a smile, a forced one. She was smiling sarcastically and then she turned to Kwang Soo and Soya. They were stuck like a stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter