Two Metres Away

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Um, do you know Ji Hyo? Song Ji Hyo?" Byul asked one of the maids. 

The maids were wearing a very cute outfit. A white dress with frills at the end which was covered with a black apron. They wore headbands and a choker for accesory. Lastly a white long socks with black shoes. Male students loved it.

"Ohh Ji Hyo is at the back, preparing food," the maid answered.

"Ahh, I thought that girl was going to be one of the maids here. But there sure is a lot of people in here, let's sit." Haha and Byul sat down on the chair. They ordered their food. One of the maids served their food.

"I hope you enjoy it master and young miss. Nyang!" she showed her aegyo.

Haha blushed "Wow! That's so cute," he clapped his hands quietly. Byul glared at him, she pinched his cheeks.

"Ack!! Okay I get it.. I get it... Honey, you're the only girl in my eyes," Haha smiled sweetly. 

-

"Soya! Come over here!" Kwang Soo saw a haunted house class in the school. He imagined Soya clinging onto him while being scared. "Don't worry I'll protect you." "Ohhh Oppa.." Kwang Soo smiled naughtily as he thought about it. 

"Oh oppa, it's seems so scary though..." Soya was already shivering from seeing the outer designs of the room.

And so they walked in slowly. It was so dark, they couldn't see a thing. Suddenly a woman came out dressed in a white clothing.

"Kyahh!" he glanced at Soya, looking for a chance for him to act cool. He touched Soya's shoulder lightly.

"Don't worr---" "GYAHHH!!!" Soya punched Kwang Soo on the face and ran off to the end of the scary room. Very different from his expectations. He touched his cheeks that were violated. "S-Soya? Where are you?" Kwang Soo was trying to find Soya through contact. 

He was finding his way out alone in the darkness.

-

Jong Kook arrived at Ji Hyo's school festival.

"There are so many people in here," Jong Kook brought his hat closer to his face. Students were staring at him because he looked different from everyone else. "Aishh I'm being noticed, this is bad."

"Omo! Look at that guy there!"

"He looks hot..."

"His body...It's my type!"

"Doesn't he look like Kim Jong Kook?"

He quickly tries to mix in with the crowd. !

But then he sees a person wearing a tiger mascot.

-

"Byul, Haha...you're here!" Ji Hyo takes a break to see both of them.

"Hahaha, we're having so much fun!" Byul laughed. Haha sighed. "Ahhh if only Jong Kook wasn't a celebrity... What a waste... he can't even go to events like this."

Ji Hyo looked away. That's right...But Oppa was kind enough to even take me to the amusement park..knowing his situation.

"Yes, we'll be exploring...so call us when you have your free time okay?" Ji Hyo nodded.

"Then see ya later!" Haha and Byul left their cafe.

-

"Wow there's so many customers! We need more maids to serve the food. The food is getting cold from waiting!"

The female student in charge came to the kitchen. "Ji Hyo ssi can you please help out there? Right now we're needing more maids then cooks."

Ji Hyo wrinkled her eyebrows "Okay?"

"Thanks! Wear this spare maid clothing in the changing room. It seems a bit small on you but it will work out hopefully." the student threw the maid costume to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo catched it.

-

"Aishhh why is this so small and tight?" Ji hyo was trying to fit in the small piece of clothing on her. She attached the maid headband above her head and the frilly choker on her neck. Ji Hyo came out of the dressing room.

"Oh it looks good on you! I know this outfit is a little bit different from the others but it'll be fine. Oh something's missing." the student fixed J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter