The End

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came and Ji Hyo was still sleeping on her bed, hugging the pillow tightly. Last night was so confusing, she shed a lot of tears while thinking. Everything that Jong Kook's mother said, she just wanted to forget them all and continue being her oppa's girlfriend. 

Ji Hyo woke up, her lively eyes were no more, instead it was puffy and had dark circles. Her soft cheeks were still dry and sticky from her tears. She stood up, right now she was back to being her old self. A girl who's quiet and not into celebrities, very dull. Jong Kook was the only one who changed her into the girl she was but he is also the same person who tricked her. She can no longer trust him.

The ring...the ring that Jong Kook gave her was gone from her finger.

Going down the stairs, she felt very heavy minded. Kwang Soo and Suk Jin were preparing breakfast.

"Ji Hyo yah! Today is a special day!" Suk Jin said joyful tone.

"Noona, mianhe but I didn't buy you any present, still happy birthday!" It was Ji Hyo's nineteenth birthday today. She should be happy but it seems that today was different than any other birthdays she had.

Ji Hyo stared at the both of them with a stern face.

"You two....don't you have something you need to tell me? Something...you've both kept hidden."

Kwang Soo and Suk Jin looked at each other, anxious. Suk Jin gulped.

The time has come.

-

Jong Kook's mother was in her office, sitting down on the chair. 

"Finally...I got rid of that son of a ! Finally!" she celebrated. When she found out thet her son was in a relationship with the daughter of her husband's mistress, she couldn't sit still. 

She felt guilty, very. After all...she committed something that ruined a family. Everytime she was reminded of Ji Hyo, that same scene would alway play in her mind.

"I need to get ready. My condition is finally back!" she took out her cellphone.

"Jong Kook ah, won't you have dinner with me tonight?"

"Mm? Okay then."

She chuckled.

-

"Listen Ji Hyo yah, we're very sorry about that. If you have anyone to be angry at just take it all on me! Me your father is such a weak jerk, I didn't have the guts to say it t-" As Suk Jin was explaining Ji Hyo suddenly pinched his big nose. Suk Jin became surprised, he was expecting her to be really mad but in front of him...his daughter was smiling.

"Appa, it doesn't matter. It was all in the past, I've gotten over it. But! What upsets me is that how you didn't even inform me about it when I came back here...It's like you didn't even have enough trust in me, I'm quite a strong girl you know! Appa, it will hurt and take time to heal but I have you and Kwang Soo beside me." Ji Hyo sighed. Actually what really upset her is how she heard it from Jong Kook's mother. Anything but that.

Suk Jin hugged Ji Hyo while kwang Soo stood there smiling.

"Happy birthday...my baby girl."

-

"Noona, is Jong Kook hyung coming to see you?" Ji Hyo's expression changed when the name Jong Kook was mentioned. That's right, she is still his girlfriend. She stood up fiercely.

"Appa give me your cell phone." Suk Jin was confused but still he handed it to her.

Ji Hyo looked at the contacts finding the name.

[Yoo Jae Suk]

She called him. "Ahjussi I'm your friend's daughter. I need to meet you right now."

-

Restaurant...

"Haha Oppa! Wake up! It's Ji Hyo's birthday, we're going to visit her!" Byul shook Haha's shoulders to wake him up. It didn't work, Haha just mumbled, asleep. Byul bit her lips.

"Oppa I'm really going to do it, I really am." she turned Haha's back to her. Her hands sticked together and pointed out two fingers. Byul's face became tough.

"GYAH!!!" Haha's butthole was violated by the deadly poke.

"Well that worked...Oppa get up." she slapped Haha's to man him up.

"That girl....she's really not going to change that violent side of her," he cried.

-

"Song Ji Hyo ssi, what did you call me here for?" Jae Suk and Ji Hyo was in a coffee shop. 

"Ahjussi...."

"Aish! Just call me oppa, you make me sound old." He nagged.

"Jae Suk oppa, do you know something about my connection to the past of Kim Jong Kook?" her face was serious.

Jae Suk sighed. He doesn't know whether to tell her or not. "I do. But...Ji Hyo ssi, I can't tell you."

"Spill it! I've heard everything from his mother! Now tell me that it's not true!" her loud shouting made Jae Suk startled.

"I really ca-" Ji Hyo stood up and reached for his hair.

"Ack!" she pulled it with force.

"Tell me!"

"Should you treat an oppa this way?" Ji Hyo kept on distracting him with her own method.

"Aish! I get it! I'll tell you," the words Ji Hyo wanted to hear finally came out of his mouth. She stopped straight away with what she was do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter