Knowing

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye was acting a scene in a current drama series. She needed to do well to satisfy the director but that wasn't the case...It has been taking time now as she has been making a lot of NG's. All the director would say out of his mouth were the words "Cut! NG!" Eun Hye sighed, she isn't doing well these days.

Suddenly the director lost it, he stood up and shouted "Eun Hye ssi! Get out! Make sure if you come back here that you're back in focus!" he was very strict towards actors who weren't doing well. Eun Hye quietly left, upset. Her manager followed her, it was a woman who's in her thirties.

"What happened to you? Eun Hye yah maybe you should take a day of, at least one day. You're not doing well these past few days." Indeed, she needed a rest but it isn't what she wanted. Eun Hye is known to be a very famous actress for her amazing ability to act versatile in any roles. Many people liked her passion and she was also earnest in learning. What's happening now?

What should I do, Jong Kook oppa? I need you, I need you the most.

She sighed, suddenly she hears a familiar sound. Curious, she looked up, it was an ice cream truck. Back in the days she remembered Jong Kook would always comfort her with an ice cream, as she ate it she would regain her mood.

Eun Hye smiled and went to the ice cream truck. Inside were two men waiting for customers, no one seemed to be coming. 

"Mmm...what should I choose," she stared at the menu image posted on the truck. The two men looked at her, they were actually from Ji Hyo's school.

Gary and Joo Ji Hoon.

"Daebak! You're that acress Yoon Eun hye ssi right!" Gary cried out. Ji Hoon from beside him shut his mouth with his hands.

"Ne...I'll get vanilla icecream with spinkles, fudge, umm chocolate syrup on top." That was quite a lot of toppings. 

"Coming right up!" Gary served her but Ji Hoon just sat on the chair inside, reading a magazine. Eun hye studied him, his face, his body. He was unusually attractive. Ji Hoon looked up and caught Eun Hye gazing at him, she became startled.

"Here you go," Gary handed Eun Hye the ice cream while she searched for her coins in her wallet. Her movements caused the ice cream to fall down from her hands. It landed on her clothes and into the ground, she looked up. 

-

Ji Hyo was going out to the market to buy fresh vegetables, but along the way a  black car stopped right before her. The door opened and two men approached. She stared at them blankly. It seemed they were after her, quickly they grabbed her arms and covered .

"Yah! MM! GGRRR!" she tried to speak. The two men forced her inside the car while the driver drove.

"Where are you taking me to?"

"Silence. You'll know when we get there."

-

Ji Hyo was leaded to a private looking place, the structure of the interior room looked rather wealthy. There were golden furnitures and a red carpet flooring with marble walls.

She was pushed inside a room and the men shut the door behind her. Ji Hyo observed the room, there was a woman waiting in the table....Jong Kook's mother.

"Song Ji Hyo ssi, sit down, I have something to discuss with you." Ji Hyo felt uncomfotable, still she sat down her.

"Um may I ask what reason you called me here for?"

"Split up with my son." Her voice was cold, Ji Hyo felt a chill running down her spine. 

"I'm sorry but no and I think your son would've said the same thing." she replied.

Jong Kook's mother snorted. "You're quite stubborn. Well I did expect this so..." she took out a silver case from the floor and put it on top of the table.

"Your family...just lives from your father's small amount of earnings from his worthless work. Will this please you?" Inside of the case were a stack of cashes. Ji Hyo bit her lips and glared at her.

"Don't underestimate me, or my family. Although we live this way we're never going to be like you, a cold blooded witch who only lives in money. We are a family bonded with strong feelings and that is how we survive this cruel world. I don't care if you're my lover's mother because whoever dare mess with my family, I'm not going to let it slip."

She sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter