One Week

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knock on the door came. Ji Hyo hurriedly ran towards the knob to see who it was. Surpised to see Jae Suk. His face expressed joyful and excited feelings but that did not affect Ji Hyo's mind. What will happen if he finds out Jong Kook was inside the house? She became more concerned about what will happen.

"Who is it Ji Hyo yah?" Suk Jin asked while sitting down on the couch.

"Chinguu!" Jae Suk says in a cheerful loud voice. Ji Hyo's eyes widened. She glanced behind her...Jong Kook angled his head slightly to the side. It was a familiar voice to him.

"Oh It's Jae Suk? Ji Hyo yah let him in," Suk Jin smiled, feeling much better than before. Jong Kook suddenly looked around, wanting to hide somewhere.

Jae Suk took a step inside but before he did, Ji Hyo covered his way with her arms and body. Jae Suk stared at her, confused.

"Is there something wrong Ji Hyo?"

"Er ah...It's nothing!" Ji Hyo sighs silently. She has no choice but to let him in. Moving aside, Jae Suk went in.

Jong Kook stood next to the stairs, he shut his eyes and opened them. 

What a pain. I'll deal with this in the most calmest way...

Jae Suk's face was priceless, right in front of him stood Jong Kook. Why is he here?

Suk Jin realised too long. He remembered that Jae Suk was the manager of a celebrity but it never crossed his mind that it was Kim Jong Kook. At the side, Ji Hyo anticipated for what was coming next.

-

"I understand." Jae Suk nodded as Jong Kook finished his explanation as to why he was in Ji Hyo's house. Still deep down, Jae Suk felt uneasy. That last time where Jong Kook suddenly left from work for an urgent matter....It must be because of that kid. He thought while looking at Ji Hyo. Jong Kook ah...just who is that girl enough to make you forget about your career? If you are striving for a top rate actor, then I must...get rid of her from your sight. This is best for your future.

Well....Is what I thought.

Jae Suk chuckled, his eyes smiling as he looked at Ji Hyo and Jong Kook chatting. Looking at you right now, you seem like the happiest compared to all those years I was with you. That girl...changed you greatly into a more mature person. I'm looking forward to your future Kim Jong Kook...the both of you.

"So what brings you here?" Suk Jin asked.

"Well about that...." Jae Suk smile reached the heavens.

"I won the raffle!!" he cried.

"Chinja?" All of them looked at Jae Suk.

Suddenly Jae Suk's face saddened. "It's a one week vacation to Paris...But the things is...." He glances at Jong Kook.

"I am busy with work So!" He grabbed the ticket from his pocket and handed it to Suk Jin. "Suk Jin ah you should use this instead of me..."

Suk Jin shook his hands. "No... I can't. I'm busy with work as well. Jae Suk ah I really think you should use it yourself. You've been working a lot these past few months so you should at least take a vacation."

Jong Kook put his hands over Jae Suk's shoulders. "That's true hyung. I'll be fine. You see I have a person in mind who could replace your place for the time being..." his eyes went over to Ji Hyo.

"Really?! Wow Kim Jong Kook! You've really grown Aigoo!" Jae Suk was filled with joy. He wanted to go to Paris so badly.

Ji Hyo gulped, she had a bad feeling about this.

"Paris? That's where Eiffel Tower is right?" Kwang Soo showed off his knowledge.

"Yeh it's daebak!" it made Jae Suk much more excited. "Jong Kook ah...who were you thinking of as my substitute?" he asks.

Before answering, Jong Kook first turned towards Suk Jin. "Abeonim, is it alright if Ji Hyo could spend one week with me as my manager?" For some reason, Jong Kook wanted to be honest to Suk Jin. He wanted to gain respect from him.

"Well... Ji Hyo does not have school until April and..it might be a good work experience. But. that's up to her to decide that is."

Ji Hyo bit her lips. If she agrees would it be the right thing to do? Jong Kook did not really care if she would answer a no but it would slightly depress him. He was a tad curious if Ji Hyo at least have some feelings for him still lingering.

"Aish. Noona just say yes. You're not busy anyways these days." Kwang Soo spoke.

That's true... She gave it a thought.

If I say no then...who would he hire as a substitute? Now that I think about it...that last time when I went over to his commercial filming, there sure was a number of cute workers...W-What if?! I can't let that happen!

"So what's your answer? I guess it's a n-" Ji Hyo covered Jong Kook's mouth with her hands.

"I-I'll do it!" She shouts.

Jong Kook smirks, he may not look that happy on the outside but in the inside it's as if his heart is about to explode. 

-

The next two days, it was the start of the week for Ji Hyo to work as a substitute manager of the famous actor Kim Jong Kook. Jae Suk's flight already departed last night. 

Ji Hyo dressed up in formal clothes, she had to at least look presentable than the last time. She wore a white long sleeve shirt covered by a navy blue blazer. Bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter