Reunion

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go to the restaurant."

-

Straight after work, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were on their way to the restaurant. It has been a while since they have seen them due to the busy schedule. The mood was good for both of them. Jong Kook parked his car in front of the restaurant as usual. They both went out of the car and Ji Hyo headed towards the restaurant's door which was locked.

Haha noticed, he quickly ran over aand opened the door for them.

"Oh Ji Hyo yah! You came..." He peeked outside. "Oh and with Hyung too? Great! Come in guys."

As soon as Ji Hyo went in, something caught her eyes. It was Gary. He stared at her with disappointment and confusion. Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo standing frozen, he soon realised her attention was on Gary. Haha walked inside the very house to call Byul.

Seeing her in a formal work uniform, "Ji Hyo yah...you just came from work?" Gary glanced at Jong Kook, already have a feel of what was going on. "With him?"

Jong Kook stepped forward without any hesitations, "This has nothing to do with Ji-" Ji Hyo instantly covered his mouth. Gary wrinkled his eyebrows.

"Gary oppa...Mianhe...I'm really sorry that I did not tell you I am working as Jong Kook oppa's manager." As she spoke she did not look in Gary's eyes one bit. She has already seen Gary's anger before, it frightened her. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo and sighed.

Aigoo...I knew this would happen. Aishh chinja! This brat.

Gary nodded, his eyes were cold and blank, it almost seemed as if you can't read what was on his mind. All Ji Hyo knew he was not very happy with her.

"I understand, sit down. I don't want the mood to get any worser than this."

Ji Hyo stared at Jong Kook, she then took a sit beside Gary. 

"Omo! I'm glad you guys visited the restaurant! I'm about to cook, would you guys like to eat here for dinner?" Byul's smile radiated.

"Sure." Jong Kook smiled.

"Byul!" Ji Hyo stood up and went over to Byul. "It seems your belly has gotten bigger again!" She leaned towards Byul's stomach. "Anyong! You are growing rather quickly, hurry and come out soon! Your Omma and Appa are excited to hold you!" 

Byul giggled. "He is ain't he? Haha was so overjoyed when he found out it was a boy. He has someone to play basketball with him."

Haha replied "Aish it's not like I don't want a girl. Either one is fine." He put his hands over his mouth and whispered "Should we make another one, next time... it's guaranteed a girl." He joked around. Byul elbowed his stomach. 

"Ah OW! Chinja!"

Gary noticed Jong Kook. Jong Kook was staring at Ji Hyo lovingly as she talked to the baby inside Byul's belly. That was when Gary realised 'he must really love this woman.' A man can discover easily another man's feelings for the woman he deeply loves.

Suddenly the door opened. It was a young man and woman. "Oh Ji Hoon ah!" Gary stood up and greeted him. Haha also welcomed the visitors. Ji Hyo's face was priceless and so was Jong Kook's.

"You really did come but with...Oh my god!" Gary could not surpress his surprisement. 

Jong Kook stood up from that chair and approached, "Eun Hye ah? What are you doing here?"

Eun Hye showed an expression of disgust and annoyance as she turned her head to Ji Hoon. "WOOF!" a small dog with black and white fur jumped out behind Eun Hye's legs. "Omo Pringles!" The dog had very round eyes, its tiny pink ongue hanged out. Jong Kook instantly stepped back as soon as he saw it. Gary snorted by watching Jong Kook's frightened reaction. How can a big man can be afraid of a cute little dog? Jong Kook became embarrassed as he hears Byul giggle and Haha laugh loudly. He glances at Ji Hyo. As she covered , she was laughing quietly.

"Yah!" Jong Kook shouted, feeling humiliated.

Cute.

"Ji Hoon ah! Why do you have to drag me all the way here! Aish this kid chinja!" Eun Hye complained to Ji Hoon.

Ji Hyo and the others watched them two converse. They did not know what was happening. How did they even meet? 

"You lost the bet." Ji Hoon replied.

Byul quickly knew what was going on, she was very quick to understand these situations. Something must've happened between these two. About Jong Kook and Eun Hye...what happened between them? Ji Hyo told me that he left her because of Eun Hye but when I saw him...it seemed that he still loves her. Ji Hyo yah are you hiding something from me?

"Everyone, have a seat! I will make dinner!" Everyone sat down except Ji Hoon and Ji Hyo. Both of them wanted to help preparing the food. Jong Kook wasn't on a chair. Ji Hyo looked around the room...he was already at the very corner.

"Oppa...goodluck." Ji Hyo giggled. Jong Kook ignored her.

Gary watched them.

-

In the kitchen...

Ji Hyo cut up some onions while Ji Hoon helped Byul to prepare the ingredients and cooking equipments.

"Yah yah Ji Hoon ah.What's your relationship with that actress Yoon Eun Hye?" Byul asked, curious. She has not seen him interact with other woman besides Ji Hyo.

"Why should I tell you?"

"This kid really. Cold as usual," Byul pouted. Ji Hoon sighed. "It's a long story."

Ji Hyo suddenly remembered the time Eun Hye talked to her a few days ago at work.

"But don't worry Song Ji Hyo ssi... I've longed gave up on Oppa."

-

Jong Kook was uncomfortably sitting down, his legs tightly sticked together. The dog circled around underneath the table. They all watched him. Jong Kook looked up and noticed.

"Why aren't you guys talking? Talk." he orders them.

"Eun Hye ssi I have a question to ask, how do you know my friend Ji Hoon?" Gary asks in formal languange.

"Oh you are that guy from the icecream truck. I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter