His Past

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Abeoji you told me you were going to play cars with me!" the little Jong Kook whined. His father was very stressed. Jong Kook continuously bugged his father to play with him. "Abeoji....Abeoji!"

"Jong Kook! Leave the room, now!" he was frightened of his father yelling. And so he went back to his room sulking.

"Abeoji...he rarely gets angry at me...." 

"Eh that woman again?" he sees a woman going inside his father's room.

Later on at night when his mother was gone, the same woman would always go and visit his father. But every night Jong Kook would always hear moans and the sound of bed creaking.

"Ah...ah..nn..." little sounds escaped from the room. Jong Kook covered his ears, scared.

When he sees his mother, why does she always look like she has been working for hours? Jong Kook went to go see her.

"Eomeoni...is something wrong? Eomeoni...late at night...that woman who comes he-" his mother slapped him before he could finish the sentence. The slap leaved a red mark on his face. "E-eomeni?" he touches his cheeks.

She began to cry "...Don't ever talk about that witch..!" Jong Kook attempts to touch his mother's hand. But she shook it away, her sharp nails hit Jong Kook's cheeks. Blood dripped down. His mother stares at him.

"Jong Kook ah! Please don't leave eomeoni, I beg you...." she hugs him. His mother cried as they hugged tightly. His mother murmured to herself "I'm not gonna let this go...I must do...something..."

-

Jong Kook sighed, he was lying on his bed. He reverted back to where Ji Hyo and him kissed. Continouosly, he sighs.

I'm not doing this because I love her...I have no feelings, I don't.

Someone came in, it was Eun Hye.

"Oppa it's been a long time so why don't we do it?"

"Eun Hye ah sorry, but I'm not in the mood," he responded. She ignores him and went ahead to kiss his lips. Suddenly he remembers...!

Ji Hyo yah! "I love you oppa,"

He pushed Eun Hye away. "I-I can't do this...leave...don't ask me anymore..."

"Oppa? Is there something bugging you?" she tilts her head.

"Eun Hye ah....let's just stay as friends okay...don't come here anymore for the same reason."

"Wae oppa? What's wrong with you today? Okay, I'll leave you for today and come back when you're feeling okay," Eun Hye leaves his room.

-

"It's my fault she became this way...Ji Hyo was right. I'm only hurting her more." 

If I continue it this way...Aren't I just being like that old man? Cheating...

He himself is aware that Ji hyo was not at fault so why is he taking revenge? Was it just a way to escape reality? His mother would never approve of Ji Hyo. Is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter