Together

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the afternoon, the older people prepared food. Kwang Soo and Soya were doing their own thing in the sea while the others were under the villa's veranda. Ji Hyo was grilling barbecue with Haha. 

Eotteoke? I actually agreed to meet him tonight!

Meanwhile, Byul and Jong Kook were serving out the dishes on the table. Byul stared at Jong Kook.

"Yah...you. I know you're dating my friend you know." Jong Kook glances at her like he didn't care. He continued to serve the plates.

"I know you want to spend time with her so...do you need some help?" she giggled. 

"Ani. I can handle her myself, you go rest with Haha, after all you are pregnant." she felt so rejected.

Wow, this man is so hard to handle. Just what kind of trick did Ji Hyo do to make him hers? 

"Kwang Soo ah! Lunch is ready!" Ji Hyo yelled so loudly so that he can hear. 

-

They were all eating on the table together. All this time Jong Kook was focusing at Ji Hyo who was sitting in front of him, eating quietly. He was feeling very displeased with how it was going so far. A few moments ago when he was spending a short time with Ji Hyo...He told her to meet him at night alone and Ji Hyo nodded to that but afterwards, she left straight away, leaving the poor Kookie behind.

What's wrong with her? It's like she's been trying to avoid me since this morning... Never knew she could be such a pain in the sometimes.

"The barbecue is so delicious!" Byul ate a piece, Haha chuckled. Kwang Soo was staring intently at his noona and Jong Kook, back and forth constantly like he was disturbed. Soya who was next to him smacked his head which made everyone turn to them two well except Jong Kook.

"Yah! Why do you look like you're going to kill someone soon? Aishh...if only you knew how ugly you look right now," Kwang Soo apologised to her and turned his head towards Ji Hyo.

"You're becoming like someone I know...ugh," Ji Hyo gritted her teeth which made Jong Kook smile. "How cute," he thought. She stood up from her chair and quickly jutted out her hands to Kwang Soo's ears. Kwang Soo yelped in pain from her deathly pinch.

"Unnie.... Daebak! So cool..." Soya began to respect Ji Hyo and even looked up to her.

After Ji Hyo released her pinch Kwang Soo checked to see if he's ears were still in place.

Aishh! This noona...! All that Kwang Soo wanted was to see how they handle their relationship together as a couple. But just by doing that he got beaten up by two females.

"Oh honey, what should we name our baby?" a sudden question from Byul.

"Mmm I've been thinking about it too," all of them tried to think of one, except for Jong Kook.

"SoYan?" Soya called out.

"Kwang So!" Kwang Soo yelled out.

"Ji So!" Ji Hyo raised her hands up.

Haha and Byul looked at each other. "What's with all the So's?", "Also we wouldn't know the gender of the baby yet."

They all sighed.

-

It was already night time. Ji Hyo was together with Byul, but right now her mind is off to something else. Later, she'll need to meet Jong Kook at twelve am...alone. The question is, will she go or not? Ji Hyo scratched her head from thinking.

"Yah! You didn't wear your bikini!" Byul really supported Ji Hyo on that. "At least show him a y side of you, appeal!" Ji Hyo covered Byul's mouth from talking so loud. After Byul calmed down she spoke again, carefully.

"There's still two days anyway, if you continue being like that you'll get replaced," she threatened Ji Hyo to make her more ambitious.

"Arasso... arasso." I've made up my mind.

-

12 am

Jong Kook was waiting by the beach, the breeze was nice and cool. He was in his white tank top and shorts.

"Will she be coming or not?" he kicked the sand and grabbed something out of his pocket. A ring, a couple ring. Jong Kook stared at it, thinking.

My first present to her. But am I really doing the right thing? Will I hurt her more if we keep dating like this? I really don't want that. For now let's have hope.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter