School Festival

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter may contain a bit of mature scenes so be warned. And it will be like that at later chapters. If you are bothered then feel free to skip XD Thank you

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The students came in the room to treat a wound. Although there was a curtain to separate the space, the shadows can still be visible from outside. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo was hiding under the bed's thin blanket. Ji Hyo layed her head on the soft pillow while Jong Kook was underneath. He was sticking close to her as possible so that they wouldn't get noticed. Her heart was beating so loudly that she hoped Jong Kook wouldn't be able to hear it. 

But he did..after all his head was settled on her chest. Jong Kook thought of an idea. He slowly lifted up his head and kissed her neck which made her gasp in surprise. His big warm hands travelled down Ji Hyo's lower body, raising up her long skirt.

What the is he thinking right now?

Soon his hand was on her crotch. "Ahhhh...." Ji Hyo moaned uncontrollably. Jong Kook smirked. He was playing with her sensitive spot. His fingers moved up and down on the same spot continuously on Ji Hyo's white underwear.

"Oh it seems someone is here..." the students noticed.

Ji Hyo became afraid of getting caught. She covered to stop herself from making sounds. It was the first time someone touched her on that area. Moreover, it was Jong Kook. Ji Hyo's neck was sweating especially the area around her thighs.

Jong kook fastened the pace of his finger's movement. Ji Hyo inhaled deeply....she felt pleasure, but it was dangerous.

"Hey, I can't find any cleanser in here." 

"Check in that area. There might be some..." 

Ji Hyo could hear footsteps nearing them. She held her breath. Ji Hyo has never felt so anxious before, her body was so tensed. She held Jong Kook's head closer to her so that he wouldn't be too noticible. 

-

The curtains opened.

"Um... excuse me. I'm searching for a cleanser in the cupboard here, if you don't mind," the student searched the cupboard.

"Ahh... s-sure," Ji Hyo was trembling but Jong Kook still continued to rub her sensitive spot. Luckily the girl wasn't suspicious of her. Suddenly Ji Hyo felt something on her chest, Jong Kook was up to something.

One by one, Jong Kook ed Ji Hyo's uniform with his teeth. Ji Hyo glanced at the student who was focused on searching the cupboard.

Jong Kook her s. Ji Hyo shivered from the unexpected contact. "Mm!" Ji Hyo couldn't hold it, Jong Kook was playing with her fork while her s. 

The student turned around to face Ji Hyo. "Are you alright?" 

"Uh..I am," she barely managed to speak. 

"Oh I found it!" the student stood up and walked back. But then she turned to Ji Hyo. "I think you're not fine at all, do you want me to call a teacher to look after you?"

Just leave already...! "A-ani...there's no need to... Ah!" Jong Kook was enjoying it. He continued to rub her violently.

"Okay then..." the girl went back to her friend. The door shut. Ji Hyo took a peek to see if they were completely gone. 

-

"Wahhh that girl had a huge body..." the student tells her friend.

-

"Nghhh!" Ji Hyo le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter