Kiss

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook went closer to her lips in a very slow pace. Ji Hyo closed her eyes and so did he. Their lips touched gently. They began to kiss each other much more passionately. Ji Hyo grabbed onto his neck. Her hands were so warm.

"MM! Opp...a" Jong Kook inserted his tongue in . That made Ji Hyo gasp in pleasure.

At this point Jong Kook forgot all about his revenge, he was just focused on their kiss. 

Ji Hyo bravely sticks in her wet tongue inside him. Jong Kook opened his eyes, surprised by her action but it turned him on. This kiss was different from the previous one. This kiss involved both of their feelings for each other.

They could feel their temperature from their mouth. It felt so good when their tongue touches. Jong Kook grabs her waist. 

Slowly his hands went upwards. Soon he was fondling her s. "Ngghh..haa" Ji Hyo moaned, her saliva dripped down. 

They continued...more passionately...with honesty. But suddenly...

Ji Hyo felt something crawling on her legs. She looks down. "GYAHHHH BUG!!!"

Their kiss was stopped by her, all because of that one bug. Ji Hyo shook the bug of her legs, feeling so disgusted.

Jong Kook sighed and looked at her "Let's go." Ji Hyo bites her lips and followed him, Damn it! That bug ruined our moment!

What the was I doing? I'm turning into such a ert.... He thought.

"Ow!" he hears Ji Hyo in pain, he turns back. Ji Hyo was on the ground, she tripped over."Ahhhh the wound opened up again," her knees began to bleed. "Yah! What happened?" Jong Kook runs up to Ji hyo.

"Ummmm....you see... from yesterday when I was running..." Ji Hyo was afraid to hear Jong Kook yelling and nagging about her clumsiness.

Jong Kook sighed. "Oppa I'm fine though! I can still w--" Ji Hyo attempts to stand up but failed.

"You idiot! You're not fine at all!" he yelled. Jong Kook kneeled down in front of Ji Hyo. His back was facing her.

"You want me to go up there?" Ji Hyo asked. "What do you think?" Ji Hyo smiles and hopped on his back. Jong Kook carried her on his way to his car.

Jong Kook carried her legs while Ji Hyo put her arms around him.

Oppa's back is so broad and warm...

What I was groping then is now pressing on my back....

-

Jong Kook arrived at his car while carrying Ji Hyo. Hopefully most of the students would've already gone home by now. He opened the door and layed Ji Hyo carefully at the passenger's seat. His face was right in front of her. Another kiss? No... he took the seat belt and buckled it. 

"I can do it myself you know...Don't treat me like a baby," Ji Hyo wanted to show him she was still upset. Jong kook chuckled.

-

Jong Kook was driving Ji Hyo home. His arms that were driving.... Ji Hyo stared at it. "Oppa...is that a bruise on your arm?"

Ji Hyo pulled the clothing on his arms "Yah! What happened? And more importantly... what are those cuts on your face?" she began to worry. 

"Ahhh you realise just now? It's nothing, I just got beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter