Date

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man stared at Ji Hyo. Of course, who would not? She was wearing such a baggy shirt. Ji Hyo looked back at him "Wae?" she asks. "It's nothing..." he answered back, it was very awkward. The elevator opened and he walked off "Gary!" a man called out.

-

"Kwang Soo, have you seen your sister?" Suk Jin asks. "No," he answers back. Suk Jin was worried. Jae Suk already left the house 30 minutes ago.

The door opened behind them, they turned. It was Ji Hyo. "Yah Ji Hyo yah, where have you been?" Suk Jin raises his voice. "You didn't even bothered to leave a message to say where you were!" "Appa, sorry. I was just taking a walk, because I have been stressed out lately from all my school homeworks," Ji Hyo lied, she definitely cannot say that she went to a man's apartment alone. Suk Jin understood and forgave her but he notices her clothes "What are you wearing?" Ji hyo looks at her clothes. "Oh this? It's a new style of fashion," Kwang soo did not believe any of the things she said.

"Kwang Soo come to my room later," Ji Hyo walks up the stairs and headed to her room. 

Mmm Wae?

-

A moment later Kwang Soo walked in Ji Hyo's room. Surprised to see her dozing off, Ji Hyo was touching her lips. Usually she would be doing her homework or sleeping. 

"So what did you want to tell me?" Kwang Soo acted as if he was still upset with her. Ji Hyo notices him "Kwang Soo ah... I'm sorry about that day...you see..." Kwang Soo folded his arms and put a stern face on. "What?" he asks. 

"You see, I found an answer to your question..."

Kwang Soo raised his eyebrows.

-

She looks so much like that witch! Could it be... That she's her daughter? Jong Kook ah don't ever see that woman again!

Jong Kook kept thinking about what his mother told him. He was seriously thinking about it while sitting in the couch. 

"That can't be it. Impossible. Right Eomeoni is just being overly too sensitive that she thought of Ji Hyo like that," he mumbles.

"I shouldn't think about this useless thoughts... instead.... How is Ji Hyo doing right now? Eomeoni's words probably frightened her. She even visited me. I should repay her somehow...."

Jong Kook snaps his fingers. 

That's it!

He took out his phone and dialled a phone number.

-

"I finally found an answer to your question, Kwang Soo ah," Ji Hyo was serious. 
"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you ask me why I was acting all weird all of a sudden?" Kwang Soo nodded.

"And how you told me that.... Was it because of.... Jong Kook."

"So?" 

Ji Hyo glanced at the floor but looked back at Kwang Soo, determined.

"What I mean to say is that... You are right,"

"Wait so you mean... he threatened you? That jerk!" Kwang Soo became angry, Ji Hyo sighed.

"Kwang Soo it's not like that," she corrected him.

"If not.... then AHHH NOONA you are possessed!" Kwang Soo shook Ji Hyo's body "Get out evil spirit, get out!" he shouted.

"Yah! I'm not possessed!" Ji Hyo lost her cool. Kwang Soo looked at her.

"Noona you don't mean...so... you've truly fallen for that guy?" Ji Hyo nodded. Kwang Soo covered his mouth, he was smiling.

"Noona well done! I forgive you I totally do, I take back what I said about you being an insensitive person!" he held his arms up, very happy. 

"Make sure when you meet him, mention me okay? Tell him about this promise thing," Kwang Soo left Ji Hyo's room, humming.

BEEP BEEP

Ji Hyo's phone was ringing. "Oh I don't know this number..." but she answers it anyway. "Ji Hyo yah, meet me tomorrow at that park near the restaurant exactly at 2 pm." the call ended.

Was that Jong Kook?

-

Ji Hyo was picking clothes from her wardrobe. "Should I wear this one? Maybe this one, ughh it looks so awful on me, this dress?" Ji Hyo sighed and lied down on her bed. She pointed up to the celings, looking at the light "You! Suddenly calling me, you didn't even tell me where we're going or what we're going to do! Aiishh you bastard," she complained.

-

It was morning already, Ji Hyo woke up. She looked up at the clock....

"!!!" it was already half past two. Ji Hyo opened her phone, 36 missed calls all from the same phone caller. "Why couldn't he just come here?" Ji Hyo hurriedly went to the shower. Even though she was late, she needed to look ready... not like the other time where she went out without thongs. She put on her clothes and brushed her teeth simultaneously. Her hair was so wet and messy, Ji Hyo used the blower while putting on her sandals. while she headed downstairs, she put her bangs away from her forehead and clipped it backwards. "Done!"

Ji Hyo was dressed in a white dress that goes up to her thighs with long sleeves. She looked like an angel.

"Yah, Ji Hyo yah where are you going?" Suk Jin asked her. "Appa! I'm going somewhere with my friends, ah a group study!" Ji Hyo felt so bad about continuously lying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter