Troublesome

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jong Kook ssi, do you have anything else you want to say?" the reporter were asking him questions while they sat comfortably on chairs. A camera man was there to film.

"I would like to say that she was just a poor victim of the event, nothing more."

"But Kim Jong Kook ssi, the woman's identity has been revealed in the media recently. It seems that she was the woman in the leaked pictures at the school. Pictures were captured and students later on revealed who it was. Is she really nothing more than a victim?" 

"I have said before that she is a friend of mine. I can guarantee you that there's nothing more...and after all I do have a relationship with actress and model, Yoon Eun Hye." he explained in detail but not exactly.

The interview ended. Jong Kook drank a bottle of water and sighed, he wondered if he did the right thing. All that he needed to do was protect Ji Hyo from all those nonsense talks in the media. Jae Suk approached him with a slight grin.

"You did well." the interview did take a while after all. Jong Kook had to answer confidently without causing more trouble and in addition he had to avoid the important talks with lies.

"The interview will air in a few days, for now you have some freedom from busy schedules. Rest and let the rumors and scandals calm down."

-

A day later...

It was the end of Ji Hyo's three day vacation at the villa with the others. They drove back home, everyone was sleeping except for of course Haha who was driving, but Ji Hyo was wide awake. She stared out of the window, leaning her cheeks on her hands. 

Shortly, they were back home. Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo walked back quietly with their things. 

"Kwang Soo yah...do you think I should tell appa soon?" she suddenly thought about her relationship with Jong Kook.

"Noona, that's up to you. I mean um it's not good to keep secrets and lie forever you know." Indeed he was right.

Ji Hyo opened the door with the key. 

"Oppa we're ba-"

She stopped. There was Suk Jin watching the news just like usual but...What showed there on the screen was the video of the event of Jong Kook's mother's birthday event. A video of her with a censored face. But the disturbing thing was that, on the bottom it wrote the name, 'Song Ji Hyo.'

Kwang Soo peeked. "What is it noona? Why did you stop?" he looked inside.

They went in, Ji Hyo showed a guilty expression at Suk Jin. He looked at his daughter with a fierce face.

"Ji Hyo yah...was that you?" he hoped it wasn't. Ji Hyo nodded and Suk Jin sighed. The man with her was rather familiar, that's right he was the man who visited here for dinner. 

"A-appa...I'm sorry for lying..." she became scared of what was coming.

"This here...says Run Away Scandal but at the bottom here...the woman by the name of Song Ji Hyo?" while speaking he pointed to the screen.

"Ji Hyo yah, I'm very disappointed in you, very. That time you said you were going to a friend's birthday party, but yah what's this?"

Kwang Soo felt uncomfortable for his sister. He wanted to help but he didn't know how to so instead he kept silent.

"Appa mianhe! I...I'm dating...him." finally she confessed the truth. Suk Jin put his hands on his heads, he was so stressed about this situation.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Could you have possibly thought that I hold some sort of grudges against celebrities? Ji Hyo yah...I'm not that weak. I know and you know what happened with your mother and I, but all these years...all these years I've gotten stronger because I still have you two, I had to take care of my children as father."

Ji Hyo began to shed tears. She kept apologising.

"I'm fine with you dating a celebrity but if it only brings harm and difficulties to your life, I suggest you should break up with that man. I'm fine, you can go back to your room."

She apologised once more and left. 

Kwang Soo walked to his father and comforted him.

"Appa...when are you going to tell her about omma?" they've kept it hidden from her all these years.

"I planned on telling her a few years ago but the chances keep on fading, it came to a point where I thought I should no longer talk about it. It has been a long time, I'm sure your sister has gotten over the past so maybe we should just let it be..."

"But Appa, the time will come where she'll find out about it." Suk Jin was aware of that time. When that happens he hoped for Ji Hyo to accept it maturely. 

-

A  few weeks later...

Ji Hyo's birthday was coming up later in the month, she wondered what she shall do. As for Jong Kook, she hasn't seen him for a week. It seemed that Jong K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter