Friends Don't Do This

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of water gushed out from the bathroom. Ji Hyo shut her eyes tight while facing the shower. She felt the coldness of the water but that wasn't enough to cool her heart that was burning up. 

He still kept a picture of me on his phone...But why? Is it that he was just too busy to delete it and change the wallpaper? Speaking of those pictures...That time was when we were at the School Festival...

She remembered, the fireworks, their hot and passionate kisses...that time where Jong Kook sang...Most of it. But through thinking of what happened between them in the past, she also reverted to the time where they first made love.

"Aish!" Ji Hyo hits her head.

-

Jong Kook was searching his wardrobe for clothes. A few moments ago, he forced her into the bathroom and finished with the line, "There's a spare towel inside the left cabinent. I'll bring clothes in front of this door here soon."

As he was going through the drawers, he sighed deeply. Why did he accidentally left his phone in Haha's house? All he knows now is that his secret is going to be revealed sooner.

I'm so careless...

Suddenly he remembers what happened just before Ji Hyo entered the shower. Jong Kook chuckles.

"Oppa, aren't you going to tell me?"

"I know, I know. I'll only talk with you if you shower."

"Oppa...you're not going to do anything to me are you?"

"You're such a dirty minded brat..."

"Oppa!! I'm serious....a-and um I have a boyfriend so don't you dare create moves on me!"

"Yah yah yah...just because your face is in my phone's wallpaper doesn't mean I'm all over you hahaha." Lies, he loves her so much that he cannot survive a day without seeing her face.

"I...I know..." Ji Hyo brought a sad expression without any explanations to why.

"Just go in and clean yourself...."

By the time Ji Hyo got in the shower, Jong Kook smiles.

"That brat is so easy to read... Ji Hyo yah...I know well you're not dating Gary."

As he speaks to himself, he found some clothes that might work. 

"Oh this small sized sweater might just do with these baggy pants."

-

Meanwhile in the shower...

Ji Hyo was already putting on the towel.

"I wonder if oppa has put the clothes in front of the door." Slowly she turns the doorknob.

The door creaked open, she peeks at the floor. Disappointed, as there were no signs of clothes on the floor.

"Yah Kim Jong Kook!! Are you playing with me or something?"

She was greatly irritated thinking that Jong Kook purposedly left her there with the intentions of leaving her behind.

-

"Oh she's finished?"

"Arasso! I'm coming!" he yelled.

-

It was an awkward situation...They both communicated through a wall between them. Ji Hyo cannot possibly open the door as she would feel very embarrassed. 

"Yah, do we need to talk like this?" Jong Kook asked.

"Of course! If I open this door here slightly, you'd be a ert!"

"Aish...Song Ji Hyo ssi~ I've already seen every bit of your exposed body." He cannot help but .

Flustered, Ji Hyo raged "Yah Kim Jong Kook!! Just talk like that once more, I'll be coming at ya right here right now!"

"Pfft really? I'd be glad to see that."

Ji Hyo gasped "You erted bully! Leave the clothes here and get lost!"

Jong Kook smiled fully and bit his lips. "Arasso...I'll leave it here." He places the clothes on the floor in front of the door.

Just before Ji Hyo opened the door, she waited until Jong Kook's footsteps vanished. She opens the door and swiftly takes the clothes.

-

Jong Kook yawned and went to his bedroom to change his clothes which was covered with sweat. His muscles was slowly returning to it's state.

"Oppa!!! WHY IS THERE NO UNDERWEAR?!" 

"Ahhh Mianhe Ji Hyo yah! I can't possibly lend you my own!" he replied back, yelling.

Ji Hyo stomped her feet hard on the tiles. "Aish! Just what is he thinking? I wore them last time it should be fine..." 

Since there were only sweater and a baggy pants, she had no choice but to wear them.

-

Shortly after, Ji Hyo went out of the bathroom with the clothes Jong Kook let her wear.

Wearing nothing underneath...is hell unfomfortable. I can feel the rough fabric pressing directly on my... Ji Hyo blushed.

"Oh you finished changing...It suits just right?" Jong Kook stared at her from top to bottom which made her concious.

"S-stop looking at me....like that..." Although she had clothes on, it felt like she was .

"Have you eaten?"

"Mm no..." She skipped breakfast and rushed here as soon as she found out about his phone.

"You sit there and watch tv, I'll cook fo-"

"Ani... Oppa, you go rest and I'll cook. I just had your chicken s last night, I wouldn't want to have it again."

"Omo, how'd you know I'll cook chicken s? Wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter