Captivated

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jongkook's and Eunhye's meal, her phone rang. "Yes...yes. I understand, I will be there in a moment," Eunhye stood up from her seat. "Oppa, I have to go. My manager called me for my schedule," Jong kook lead her to the exit of the restaurant. Eunhye went inside her car "See ya," and off she goes. Jong kook waved back at her and headed back to the restaurant. Before doing so, someone tapped his shoulders, he looked back. It was a guy who was few inches taller than him but definitely younger.

TAP TAP TAP

Jihyo was going down the stairs as fast she could. Her hair wasn't dried yet so as she moved, drips of water fell down everywhere. That bastard will surely embarrass himself in front of him and me being his sister is already embarrassing enough! She opened the door of her house and impatiently closed it with a loud BANG. Soon she was running down the street....without her thongs. Jihyo was in such a hurry that she herself forgot to get ready. Finally she arrived at the restaurant's entrance "Kwangsoo!!!" she looked around everywhere. There was no sign of them in the table area. They must be in the private room. The private room's door was left unlocked.

Jong kook drank his water as Kwangsoo blabbed about idols and such. Jihyo was going to turned the doorknob but then "Is your noona at home?" she heard Jongkook ask about her. Eh? Why is he asking about me...? "Take care of her since your her little brother or else...." His asking Kwangsoo to take care of me? He's not that bad... "Or else she'll go completely berserk." Yah that jerk! Jihyo barged inside the room "Yah Kim Jongkook!" "Oh ," Jong kook was surprised to see her. He stared at her from top to bottom. Her hair was still damp from the shower and the sweet smell of her shampoo lingered. She wore a yellow t-shirt with a teddy bear design and blue shorts which revealed her long thighs. An orange towel hanging on her right shoulder. And... she was barefooted. What is this brat thinking? Jong kook grabbed her wrist. It's gone better... What a relief. Jongkook felt guilty about yesterday's accident. He knew himself that it was his fault that Jihyo burnt her hands, it was his responsibility to take care of her injuries. "Kwangsoo can you leave us for a moment?" Jongkook asked. "What? No. Kwangsoo and I are leaving," Jihyo was puzzled. What does he want? Jongkook ignored her and instead whispered to Kwangsoo "Leave us and I'll introduce you to some cute girls," Kwangsoo was delighted to hear him say that. Kwangsoo gave an 'okay' sign and left. At the same time Jihyo moved to the exit but Jongkook grabbed her hands "Yah, you are staying here," Jihyo looked at him, he stared at her differently from last time. It wasn't a glare that will eat you out but it was something else. Jihyo released her hands off him with force, she violently took a step towards the door but suddenly...

She slipped. There was a tiny puddle of water on the floor tiles from her wet hair. Jihyo lost her balance.

"GYAHHH!" she screamed and closed her eyes. She expected her head to be injured but...no? What happened? Why is my head still fine? What's that... I can feel someone's hand behind my head. A warm temperature is surrounding me.... I somehow feel safe. Jongkook saved her head from falling down to avoid an accident. This kid! How can she be so clumsy? He was at the top of her. Both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter