Apartment

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were inside the taxi. It was very silent, no words from either the both of them. The driver spoke "You're that actor Kim Jong Kook right?" he smiled. He felt so lucky to be serving a celebrity in his own cab. Jong Kook nodded but still it was quiet. Ji Hyo was looking out the window while Jong Kook glanced at her. He gazed back out the window and Ji Hyo peeked at him. Continuously, they exchanged glances at each other secretly without knowing.

Once again they checked on one other but this time they caught themselves exchanging glances. It became suddenly awkward, much awkward then the silence. Jong Kook sighed "Aish..you're such a stubborn brat..." he complained. Why is it that everything that comes out of his mouth is so negative?

Ji Hyo glared at him "Was it my fault? Yah.... you actually think it's my fault right!" she released her anger. "Yeh! You're mainly at fault! Because of you this scandalous event happened!" he responded. Ji Hyo took off Jong Kook's coat and threw it hard directly to his face. She cannot stand this anymore so she kept quiet. Jong Kook sighed again. Why is my mouth so used to saying such things? 

Soon they arrived at Jong Kook's apartment. Ji Hyo instead walked back to the taxi but Jong Kook grabbed her shoulders and stopped her. To cause less scandals he put his coat over her head. Quickly, he walked her inside the building.

-

Jong Kook apartment...

"Yah what the hell are you doing? I'm going home!" Ji Hyo was forced to sit down on the couch. 

"Do you think you can go home with that injured feet of yours?" indeed, Ji Hyo's ankle was beginning to get swollen. It sure was painful but she denied the pain.

"This is nothing compared to what happened earlier...." Ji Hyo looked away. Jong Kook walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of ice and a cloth.

"Forget about what happened earlier. Stay right there." he got back to her.

"What do you mean forget...How can I forget such a scene? You, you were the one who asked me out and was probably intending to throw me away after you marry that woman!" Ji Hyo yelled at him.

Well...that's true. I did plan on dumping you after I've completely manipulated you. But look what has happened...I think I'm going to be the one getting thrown out by you.

Jong Kook ignored Ji Hyo and tried to treat her injury. Ji Hyo saw what he was up to, she quickly shifts her feet away from his hands before he touches it.

"Yah what do you think you're doing?" Jong Kook stared at her. He continuously attempts to take grasp of her feet but Ji Hyo kept on dodging.

"If I don't get that treated, I'll lock you up in here and never let you go. Well, what do you think?" Jong Kook playfully threatened her. Afraid, Ji Hyo shyly gives in. He smiles and treated her swollen ankle.

"Oppa...Are you really getting engaged?" Ji Hyo asks him after she calmed down.

"Ji Hyo yah...I'm not. Trust me. You see...my mother is just sometimes too complicated, I'm going to sort things out with her afterwards. But please Ji Hyo yah..don't hate her, she suffered so much in the past and now I want her to feel more at ease." She could see the seriousness in Jong Kook's eyes. Ji Hyo nodded.

Jong Kook was not yet ready to tell her about their parents relationship. He wanted to tell her when the right time comes. He hoped when that day comes, Ji Hyo would be ready to accept the situation and of course..him. He hoped that everything will still stay the same. But right now, it wasn't the right tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter