So we're Dating?

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go out." Ji Hyo was confused...

He loves her? But he's a celebrity, how would they deal with scandals? Moreover he is known to have a love-line with another actress.

Ji Hyo thought of the consequences of going out with him.

"Oppa...have you thought of the things that could happen before you asked me this question?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Ji Hyo yah... do you like me?"

Ji Hyo looked down "I do like you...." she says quietly. "Then...let's go out," Jong Kook stated.

"Okay oppa! Although you're a bit older than I am," she teases him.

"Yah! We're only five years apart!" Jong Kook yells at her and smiles. Ji Hyo stuck her tongue out. "Yah!" he chases Ji Hyo around the playground. "Catch me if you can!" Ji Hyo laughed while running. "Kyahhh!" Jong Kook grabbed Ji Hyo by her waist. They both giggled. He was backhugging Ji Hyo, it felt warm but... Jong Kook somehow looked sad.

"Oppa...are you my boyfriend now?" 

"Yes, if that's how it is," Jong Kook smiles. 

"Then, you're my first one," she blushed.

Jong Kook faces Ji Hyo towards him "Ji Hyo yah...For now we can't tell anybody about our relationship. Even the slightest talk about this can breakout into rumours."

Ji Hyo nodded. So I can't even tell Byul or Haha about this? If appa knew...I'd be dead for sure including all those lies I made up ahhhh.

-

Meanwhile...

"This is a great catch!" a man was looking at his captures.

An image of Jong Kook grabbing Ji Hyo's hand.... It was at the time they were at the restaurant.

-

Jong Kook was on his way for a short interview. Jae Suk was driving the car. No one spoke.

If her father knew, it's game over. If eomeoni discovers, I can still somehow fix it. Jong Kook thought.

"Yah, why have you been dozing off so much nowadays? It's not good for work you know," Jae Suk noticed how absent minded he was for these past few days.

"Jong Kook ah you're doing an interview okay? Just do your job, answer the questions.... They're probably going to include Eun Hye."

-

"Ahh I'm his girlfriend..." Ji hyo touched her cheeks and giggled. Was she doing the right thing though?

Ji Hyo was in the coffee shop nearby her school. She took a sip of the coffee. 

"Ji Hyo yah!" suddenly Byul ran towards her, crying. Ji Hyo put her coffee down "Byul? What's wrong?"

"I asked Kwang Soo where you were hic and he told me you were here...WAHHH Ji Hyo! What am I going to do hic?" she cried like a baby. The people around stared at them weirdly, Ji hyo noticed. "Byul, let's talk somewhere else okay?" Ji Hyo lead her to a quieter place.

"So what happened?" Ji Hyo asked her.

"Haha oppa... he... he got really angry at me," Ji Hyo listened.

"This was what happened..."

-

Byul came out to the restaurant and saw Haha with another girl in the counter. She was obviously flirting with him but Haha didn't even have a clue. He let her touch his hands... play with him. The girl left. Byul came out and stormed off to Haha. 

"Yah! Who was that girl? Just because I started living here with you... are you growing tired of me? Yes I have some weird habits that you've only discovered, was it too unattractive for you? I eat like a pig, I shower for hours, I complain a lot! Or is it because.... my body is not good enough? Do you not like it when we have ? Yah tell me!" 

Everyone was looking at them. Haha was so pissed off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter