A Fever?

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aiiish! I left my guard down, I never knew that girl is so cheeky. Jae Suk totally regret it. The card to Jong Kook's house was gone from his wallet.

"I'm sorry, Suk Jin ah," he apologised to him while he was still sleeping soundly.

-

"Byul! Yah did you say something to Ji Hyo?" Haha asked. "Say something, wae?" Byul was still on the bed.

"Oh... I guess a word of advice?" she answered.

-

Ji Hyo shut the cab's door and looked up at the tall building in front of her. "So he lives here?" she was amazed. Ji Hyo made her way in the apartment. She asked someone from the counter "May I ask which floor is room 303?"

"It should be at the eleventh floor,"

"Thank you," Ji Hyo took the elevator.

The elevator door opened, Ji Hyo walked out and looked around the corridor. "Where would his room be?" she wondered around. It took her around ten minutes to find his room, the place was so big.

This must be it. Ji Hyo was in front of the door with golden numbers written 303. She took out the card and swiped it on the door's machine. It opened.

-

Ji Hyo took a step in. The room looked so luxurious, well what do you expect from a celebrity? The room was full of black and white furnitures. It was dark, the blinds covered the windows. The kitchen was big and so was the lounge. Where is his bedroom?

"Abeoji.....that woman," Ji Hyo heard murmurs, she followed the voice.

Surprised, she saw Jong Kook sleeping on the wide white couch with a blanket on. There was a bowl on the table and a cloth placed on his forehead.

"So... someone was here a while ago?" Ji Hyo went closer and kneeled down on the carpet, facing Jong Kook.

"Why... don't do this to eomeoni..." Jong kook was talking in his sleep. "What is he saying?" Ji Hyo wondered.

She checked Jong Kook's temperature by putting her hands on his forehead. "He has a fever," Ji Hyo stood up, she grabbed the bowl of water and went over to the kitchen's sink. She replaced the water. Ji Hyo went back to the lounge with the bowl. She took the cloth on Jong Kook's head and put it in the bowl but suddenly she saw a paper on the table. "A letter?" Ji Hyo took it and read.

"Oppa, I have to go. I changed your clothes and cooked porridge, it's in the kitchen's stove. Love You..." Ji Hyo read the back "Eun Hye?"

Jong kook woke up and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Yah who are you?" She was frightened by the sudden grab of her arms that she tipped the bowl over. The water splashed all over her thin white t-shirt. 

"Ji Hyo yah? What are you doing here?" Jong Kook finally figured out, he sat up. Ji Hyo turned to him. His eyes opened wide. 

Ji Hyo's were exposed, she was wearing a plain pink bra. And her cleavage showed. "!" Ji Hyo quickly hid her chest with her hands. "Yah, why do you always spill on yourself?" Jong Kook grabbed his blanket and threw it onto her. But.... then...

This time, the embarrassment moved on to Jong Kook. After taking off the blanket, Ji Hyo's eyes were fixed on his lower body. Jong Kook was wearing a pink boxer and on top of that a black tank top. All his muscles were exposed. He himself was surprised to see what he was wearing. Ji Hyo did not dare look at him, she was blushing from the sudden exposion.

Eun Hye, that girl! Jong Kook remembered Eun Hye, she would be the only who would dare change his clothes. 

Jong Kook took the blanket but still leaving some fabric with Ji Hyo. They both hid their embarrassment under the same blanket. 

"You, go to the room over there and open the first drawer to your left. Change and put on the t-shirt," he commanded. Ji Hyo stood but the blanket was dragged with her. Jong Kook's thighs were once exposed again. "Yah!" Jong Kook shouted at her, followed by a cough. Ji Hyo's face was agitated. She dropped the blanket and headed off to the room, covering her chest with her hands. Ji Hyo went in and shut the door.

"Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter