Summer

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the room, Ji Hyo was staring at the ceiling. 

Will oppa be free next week? 

She takes out her phone and texted Jong Kook.

Are you busy next week?

"Ji Hyo yah! Prepare dinner!" Suk Jin yelled from downstairs. 

"Ne appa! I'm coming!" Ji Hyo stood up and left the room.

-

BEEP BEEP

Jong Kook received a message from Ji Hyo. While reading it, he smiled.

"This girl really...It's only been an hour and she's wanting to see me already." he chuckled happily and replied.

I'm not.

After all, his career is not going well at this moment. No one is offering him some photoshoots or projects from all the commotion that has been happening lately...all because of one girl. But for now, he needed to avoid all the reporters and rumours. 

-

Days later...

The summer break has already started. Byul and Ji Hyo was walking down the street with buildings aligned as shops. Ji hyo was slurping down her cold fruit slushie, it was really hot outside.

"Ji Hyo yah, haven't you done it with Jong Kook yet?" the sudden question made Ji Hyo choke on her drink.

"Ahhh...umm No we haven't gotten that far yet..." she continued to drink.

"If you do then he's going to be your first right?" that made her choke again. "But Ji Hyo yah don't worry, it will hurt once he enters you the first time but after that you'll feel pleasure," Byul giggled. "And just by looking at him, I can see he's a guy with experience. You're so lucky."

Ji Hyo stared at Byul. Experience? ....that's right, he must've done it with Eun Hye plenty of times...

Although she knows that Jong Kook loves her, she can't avoid thinking about his past with Eun Hye. They are childhood friends who grew up closely together, it's obvious that Eun Hye knows more about him than her. With just that knowlegde, it made Ji Hyo feel miserable...filled with jealousy.

"Yah we're going to the beach the next few days, have you invited him?" Byul asked her.

Ji Hyo shook her head. "I haven't but he told me he's not busy..."

"Aish I knew it! Anyway you have to tell him to okay! Plus...we need to buy you some y swimsuit, he'll definitely love it!"

And so Byul dragged her to the Bathing suit store.

-

"Omo, Ji Hyo yah you've got those nice curves! What a great body, I envy you so much." Ji Hyo laughed out of embarrassment. 

They were inside the dressing room. Suddenly Byul attacked her s and squished them, she was adoring Ji Hyo's body. Ji Hyo eyes were wide open. Byul pinched her waist.

"Wow....you're full of meat but still, slender. And these watermelons...Daebak! That Kim Jong Kook is one fortunate man..." she was observing every detail of Ji Hyo's body.

The young ladies both laughed.

-

Meanwhile...

Jong Kook was out in the mall disguised. He was at a jewellery store.

This one? Gold looks good on her...

"Can I please take a look at this one?" Jong Kook studied the ring's appearance. "I'll get this thank you."

It would surely fit her small finger...

-

They both came out of the store, in Ji Hyo's hands was the paperbag with the swimsuit she bought. 

"Byul...Kwang Soo has been acting weird. I feel he knows something I don't..." Byul's eyes gaped at Ji Hyo, anxious.

"Ahaha..ahaha...Ji Hyo yah you see...."

-

"What! Haha spilled the truth in front of Kwang Soo?" Ji Hyo let out a sigh, she tried to think straight. Byul apologised in place of Haha.

Will I be able to trust tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter