Distance Between Us

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You haven't changed that much at all Ji Hyo yah. You're still bea-....," Ji Hyo anticipated his words about her. 

"Still a brat." Jong Kook chuckles cheekily. Although that word always get to Ji Hyo, she smiled.

"Really? Oppa, you've changed a bit though..." she sighs. 

This man...sure is hiding something. I feel it. No matter how much he smiles or laugh there is something hidden underneath. I have to be cautious.

"You're muscles has shrunk a bit," she managed to get a joke out even from her deep thoughts. 

Jong Kook glances down at his muscles and studies them. "Have they? It's cause I haven't been working them out lately."

"Wow. You talk about your muscles as if they're alive as a person." 

Suddenly the door slams open behind Ji Hyo. It was Kwang Soo. He looked terribly worried and brang panic with him.

"Noona! D-did he do something to you?!" he asked rushing to her. Kwang Soo normally does not admit it but he truly cares for Ji Hyo and cherished her.

He quickly glares back at Jong Kook "If you do anything to my noona, you won't get away with it," Kwang Soo fearlessy made a statement of threat. Ji Hyo smacked his head although he tried to defend her. It throughly destroyed his cool image of a knight protecting the princess.

"Yah what are you doing here?!" her voice loud enough to scare Kwang Soo away.

He stuttered as he spoke carefully hoping not to anger her. "N-noona, it's just that I heard you were with...with Jong Kook hyung. So I-I rushed here thinking you were being harrassed..."

She stared at Jong Kook and then back to Kwang Soo. "Kwang Soo ah...don't worry too much, we've moved on already. It's just been so long so we greeted each other...A-and plus Oppa and I are friends, the past is no more... Arasso?"

Kwang Soo's face was filled with bewilderment, he nodded slowly.

Friends? Past is no more? But noona...you haven't gotten rid of the past. Every single day I know you yearn to see him. I know because, I'm your younger brother.

-

The three of them went back to the front of the restaurant where Haha and Gary were. But along the way, Byul who just woke up from her long sleep, saw them. Her eyes focused closely on Jong Kook, squinting.

"Omo! K-Kim Jong Kook?" she was greatly shocked. Asides from his appearance, Ji Hyo...Ji Hyo was standing next to him. Ji hyo's eyes were wide opened when she saw Byul. Before she spoke another word Ji Hyo ran up to cover .

"You guys can go back there," Kwang Soo and Jong Kook were a bit confused but still followed and left.

While Ji Hyo took Byul to the backyard underneath the veranda. It was still raining heavily.

-

"Ji Hyo yah...what's Jong Kook doing here?"

"Ah Byul...oppa just came to visit."

"But why are you acting like you're fine? Yah! Don't you remember what he did to you? He replaced you with that Eun Hye!" 

Until now, Ji Hyo haven't told Byul the real reason to why they broke up. Rather than saying that she was hated by Jong Kook she explained to her that he cheated on her with Eun Hye instead.

"I know. But Byul, it's not like it's forbidden to be friends with your ex right?" 

Byul sighed. "Arasso...so you've forgiven him?"

"Mm....not completely." The pain he brought was too damaging. She was tricked and fooled in the nastiest way. Ji Hyo hated liars after all. Above that, it was the Jong Kook she loved that betrayed her feelings.

"Byul, I'm going out with Gary." Ji Hyo didn't bother saying it was fake, after all it's just for a short time.

"What?!"

I know i'm doing something very wrong but...This is the only way to avoid him. He should go knowing I've moved on. 

Ji Hyo grabbed Byul's hands. "I like Gary, and I plan on moving on."

While Ji Hyo held her hands tightly, Byul looked at her with uneasy feelings. "Ahhhh...Ji Hyo yah it will be hard for you but.... I'll support you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter