Sense of Danger

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at Jong Kook's apartment...

Jong Kook kept on glancing at Ji Hyo while she was eating the yoghurt. He was sitting next to her on the soft couch.

"Wae? Why are you staring at me like that? You want some?" she handed him the container of yoghurt. He quickly declines.

"Ji Hyo yah...when are you going to tell your father about my real job?" suddenly Jong Kook became serious. Ji Hyo stares at him.

"I'm not sure...but I don't really want it to be kept hidden forever." Jong Kook nodded in agreement. Ji Hyo leaned her head on Jong Kook's shoulders and smiled. He was startled.

"Mianhe oppa..." she apologises. "Because I didn't listen to you, it came to this..."

He peeks at her and cleared his throat. "Ji Hyo yah...I love you." Jong Kook quietly speaks. Ji Hyo sat up and stared at Jong Kook with wide eyes.

"What did you just say oppa? Oppa! Oppa repeat what you just said!" She couldn't help but smile. It was the first time he confessed his feelings to her. Jong Kook became embarassed after his words, he won't look at Ji Hyo in the eyes or even speak. Ji Hyo kept on nagging him to say it again. Her eyes glinted, she had an idea.

Ji Hyo began to tickle Jong Kook's chest while she had the yoghurt on her other hand.

"Ahhhh! Yah! What do you thi-Ahh!" he was unexpectedly ticklish.

"Oppa I dare you to say it again? Oh, I didn't hear it...? Come on, come on!" she had fun teasing him.

Jong Kook gritted his teeth while being touched by Ji Hyo all over the place.

"Aren't you ticklish?" Ji Hyo takes a break. Jong Kook was panting and stared at her. Ji Hyo was giggling. Suddenly he pushes her down the couch.

"Omo Oppa!" he was looking at her intensely.

What is this guy thinking? This situation is very...dangerous.

Jong Kook brought his face closer to hers.

"You can't! Your mother might see us agai----ehhhh...." she wasn't kissed....

Jong Kook bit the yoghurt container. "I wanted yoghurt...Oh and eomeoni won't be here, she's handling a party right now..."

Ji Hyo glared at him. "Yah! Do you have so much fun teasing me? Aish How many times are you going to repeat that trick on me?"

"And how many times are you going to fall for that same trick?" he responded.

Do you even know how hard I have to control and maintain myself from holding you? Just one kiss, one kiss will totally awaken me and eat you up...

While Jong Kook was spacing out...Ji Hyo suddenly attacked his lips.

I'll tease you this time...Jong Kook oppa.

She kissed his lips like she was thirsty for it, but it ended rather quickly. Jong Kook was looking at Ji Hyo, surprised.

Ji Hyo her lips "It tastes like yoghurt..." Ha in your face Kim Jong Kook!

"Yah you're really looking for a fight aren't you?" he stands up and carried Ji Hyo. 

"Where are you taking me to?"

"Where to? My bed."

did I make him mad too much??

-

"Kwang Soo ah, where's your sister?" Suk Jin asked.

"Oh appa, she went to a birthday party," Kwang Soo heard from Byul.

"A friend's birthday party?"

"Yeh, must be," he scratches his head.

-

Jong Kook took action. He throws Ji Hyo on his big bed with care. Slowly, he crawled towards her. She was caught by the beast and can no longer escape his grasp.

"Oppa..what are you goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter