Her House

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo can no longer be able to stop herself. She was so interested in him! On her phone she researched about him but she wasn't prepared to watch his dramas just yet. Instead, she listened to his songs. 

It wouldn't hurt to listen his songs right?

Jihyo clicked on a song 'Men are All Like That'. An unfamiliar voice sang. "No way!" She could not believe what she was hearing. 

How can he be such a big guy but have a soft voice like this? Jihyo didn't know it but she was enjoying the song. Would I be able to hear him sing if I meet him again...? His voice is so smooth, It's very hard to believe that it's coming out of that jerk's mouth. After she listened to the song, a few websites showed, it was rumours with him and Eunhye. So she was the girl who shoo me off at the park. She kept scrolling until she saw...

'Actor Kim Jong Kook's father caught cheating."

Jihyo was tempted to click and find out about it. No... I shouldn't. I feel as if I'm invading his privacy and no one should even know about it. I'm sure he won't feel happy with someone knowing about his past... I mean if it was me, I wouldn't like it one bit if my past leaked out. But what Jihyo did not know was that, it has already leaked out, from the involvement of her mother.

-

"Do you come there regularly?"

Jae Suk asked Jong Kook, driving his car. Jong Kook was in the passenger seat looking out the window "Yeh, when I'm free." "I met a girl named Song Ji Hyo," Jong kook smiled, his arm leaning on the window. Jae Suk looked at him for a second "Did you just say Song Ji Hyo?" he thought he didn't hear right. "Yeh, why?" Jong kook frowned. "Nothing. Yah don't always go there," Jae Suk lowered his voice. Jong Kook's eyebrows wrinkled "Why do you say so?" he asked, "Just listen to your manager." Jong Kook did not reply nor did he agree on Jae Suk's command. "We're here. Yah tomorrow you are scheduled for a shooting, wake up early," Jong kook nodded and waved goodbye.

-

"Should I call her?" Jong Kook can't stop moving, he was walking back and forth in his room. He sat down on his bed... 

Ring Ring

He answered his phone "Ne eomeoni?", "Jong Kook ah, tomorrow can you drop by your niece's school and pick her up? You see your brother couldn't pick her up because of his work." "Ne.. message me the location," Jong Kook ended the phone call. He imagined Ji Hyo's face.     

Song Ji Hyo why does your face strangely looks familiar to me?

-

Meanwhile...

Jae Suk was driving on his way home. Suk Jin ah just how many years has it been? Jae Suk remembered his time with Suk Jin back then.

"Suk Jin ah are these two your son and daughter?" Jae Suk asked pointing at the frame. "Ne, don't they look lovely?" Suk Jin boasted. "They don't really look alike apart from being siblings..." Suk Jin laughed and nodded. "Yah! Could it be you have a mistress?" Jae Suk asked, eager to find out. Suk Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter