Substitute

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's see how far you can go with that secret of yours..."

Now Ji Hyo was aware of Jong Kook's feelings for her. What's she going to do?

-

Soon Jong Kook came back to the kitchen to eat the food Ji Hyo made. The smell of savoury vegetables lingered, it made him hungry. While Ji Hyo got out the plates Jong Kook pulled the chair and sat. 

Ji Hyo handed him the glass and smiled "Here, oppa." Jong Kook replied with a thank you. After the food was served, Ji Hyo sat across Jong Kook. They began to eat. 

Jong Kook glanced at the woman in front of him. "Ji Hyo yah..."

"What is it oppa?"

"Oh...ani nevermind..."

"Jong Kook oppa, you don't need to tell me about that picture on your phone. Delete it or not, I don't mind." she speaks while eating. Her cheeks blushed slightly.

It was weird how a few moments ago, Ji Hyo kept arguing with Jong Kook about it but now? His instincts tell him something must've happened.

"Oppa...why don't you tell me about your new movie instead? With who? With that goddess Go Ara," Ji Hyo smiled. Somehow, her tone sounded sarcastic.

Jong Kook definitely feel something was up, still he engaged with the conversation. "Ne that's right. She's very beautiful if you see her."

"Really oppa? What about me? Aren't I pretty too?" she replied responsively.

Jong Kook was speechless. Where did the girl go who was embarrassed to show her aegyo? He gulped.

"O-of course, Ji Hyo is pretty too...even though you're a brat."

"How about your engagement with Eun Hye ssi?" Ji Hyo asked, looking at him intensely in the eyes.

"Yah...are you an interviewer or something?"

"Wae? I'm only curious about oppa..."

It left Jong Kook greatly astonished. 

Ji Hyo stared at him straight in the eyes "Oppa...have you gotten over me?"

I knew it...she heard me...

"J-Ji Hyo....." he tried to explain.

"Hahaha! I was only kidding oppa! No need to get worked up. Or is it that you still love me?"

"A-ani, it's not like that..." Jong Kook didn't know how to react. Did she hear it or not? He's not sure.

-

Sooner or later, Jong Kook got a call.

He picked up his phone, surprised to see the caller's name by [Go Ara]. Jong Kook excused himself and stood up, answering the phone. Ji Hyo watched him observantly.

"Ne? What is it Ara yah?"

Ji Hyo clearly heard the name. Is he talking with Go Ara? But what for? They've only filmed a movie but he has her phone number?

She knew that Jong Kook wouldn't be that type of guy who asks for a woman's phone for no special reason.

"What? Is that so? It's fine, don't be sorry. I'll be there in a moment."

After he dropped his phone call, he stared at Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo yah...I have a commercial filming, I'll drop you off at your house."

"I don't want that..." 

Jong Kook became confused. "Wae?"

She shook her head in reply to him. It seemed that Ji Hyo didn't want to go home as she stubbornly refused him.

Jong Kook sighs. "Then come with me. But promise me you'll not cause any troubles okay?" 

He grabs his car keys. Ji Hyo smiled widely. What is she thinking or feeling? 

They walked to the carpark area. Jong Kook unlocked his car and went inside. Behind him was Ji Hyo, she slowly opened the door to the back and sat still. On the rear window, Jong Kook glanced at Ji Hyo who was sitting quietly.

"Yah...Am I your chauffer? Get your in here." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter