School Festival II

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? You dragged me all the way here just to tell me to change my clothes?" Ji Hyo was looking very irritated.

"Yes.Those clothes.....doesn't fit you." 

Ji Hyo felt a bit upset. When she knew the tiger was Jong Kook she was actually hoping to hear praises from him. But she doesn't know about Jong Kook's inner thoughts....

She needs to change before more people sees her! He felt uncomfortable when he saw customers, mainly guys who were looking at Ji Hyo.

She stood up "Ahh! I hate you oppa!" Ji Hyo stomped her way back to the school building.

"Yah! Where are yo--" Jong Kook suddenly saw Gary coincidentally meeting with Ji Hyo. He watched them.

Ughh so she's still meeting with that guy?

-

"Oh Ji Hyo yah! What are you doing here?" Gary notices Jong Kook staring at him from behind. His stare was telling 'Dare to and I'll kill you'

"Gary! I was just taking a break from our class. What is your class doing?" 

"Our class is doing an act later on, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves." 

Ji Hyo stares at Gary's clothes. He was wearing a prince costume with a jacket on top, in addition he was carrying a garbage can.

"Could you possibly be the prince?" she asks.

"Yeh! I memorized my lines so I was helping the class pack up some bits and pieces. And here I met you while putting garbage away, is it fate?" 

Ji Hyo laughed at his cheesy lines. Jong Kook snorted upon seeing them.

"You look especially cute today but Ji Hyo yah aren't you cold in that outfit?" Gary takes of his jacket and hangs it around Ji Hyo's shoulders. Ji Hyo blushed. Now that's what you'd call a man but what about him?

"Yah! Aishhh what is that guy doing?" Jong Kook became so annoyed. He couldn't even hear what they're talking about. He slids on the tiger head impatiently and stormed off to Ji Hyo.

"We're going. Oh and this. She doesn't need it." Jong Kook threw the jacket back to Gary. He grabbed Ji Hyo's wrist once again and took her to a place she could change.

-

"Yah where's your change room?" 

That's right. Jong Kook doesn't have a single clue about the school. Ji Hyo roughly shook her wrist away from his grasp.

"This jerk!" she kicked his shin as hard she can.

"Ah!" he yelped in pain. He takes off his head costume and stares at Ji Hyo.

"I don't understand you at all! I get so mad because I don't know what you even want or why. You won't tell me! And here you are, causing such a ruckus...without telling me what you are thinking. I hate you, you erted sadistic je--!"

Jong Kook pinched her cheeks together with his hands.

"Yuh steh way two me ers way fom meh you in we tard...(Yah stay away two metres away from me you ing retard)" Ji Hyo tried to talk while was being pinched by Jong Kook. He went closer to her face.

"Even I don't understand myself. All I know is you need to fricking change right now before erts who are even erted than I am you all over and eat you up like a ing dessert..." he releases his pinch.

"Oppa what do you mean?" 

Jong Kook averts his gaze from Ji Hyo "...What I'm saying is...y-you look too cute and y in that get up...Ahhh! Bull! Just change already!" he blushed and turned his head.

Ji Hyo was surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter