True Feelings

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of a sudden, the electricity were all turned off in the whole neighbourhood. Inside the restaurant was fully blackout. Jong Kook was still biting on to the pepero, leaning forward. He wondered...Is Ji Hyo still holding on to the pepero as well? He doubt it. Jong Kook leaned back with the pepero in his mouth but at the same time, he felt it snap. Was Ji Hyo possibly holding onto it? Jong Kook could then feel something touching his legs, he knew it was hair. And then! He felt a moist sensation...it him. Jong Kook's eyes widened.

"GYAHHH!!" Jong Kook blinked, his head was resting on something that was soft.

The lights turned back on. Everyone was staring at Jong Kook, dumbfounded. 

"Omo!" Byul gasped. 

"Pringles!" Ji Hoon called the dog that was Jong Kook's legs. Gary did not look happy at all, instead he was in the verge of releasing anger. Ji Hyo looked at everyone and then glanced at Jong Kook. He was grabbing her waist while his head was rested on her chest. From the realisation, Jong Kook instantly put her hands off Ji Hyo to avoid any misunderstanding.

Gary stood up and opened the exit. Ji Hyo bit her lips. He's very angry...What should I do?

Outside, it was raining and lightning was still striking above. Ji Hyo opened the door to see Gary. When she saw Gary, he was ignoring her. It took a few seconds for Ji Hyo to say something out loud.

"Gary oppa, mianhe. I know we only started dating a few days ago but we have not even have a proper conversation yet. Oppa mianhe..." she was honest and sincere. Gary finally looked at Ji Hyo, he turned towards her.

-

Haha stood up "Hyung, come with me." Even Haha was already suspecting something. Jong Kook stood up and followed after him to the backyard. "Hyung...tell me honestly. Did you really leave Ji Hyo for Eun Hye?" Haha asked him.

Jong Kook stared at him, his face spelt nonsense. "Is that what you heard from Ji Hyo?"

Haha responded with a nod. "But Hyung, I never believed it. I want to hear an answer from you." 

Jong Kook looked up and put his hands over his waist.

-

In the restaurant, only four people was left. Eun Hye was in a weird position as she wasn't very close to anyone except for Ji Hoon who she met a few months ago.

Pringles was sitting on Ji Hoon's lap, he played with the dog.

Byul giggled. "Wahh...I never knew you had a playful side to you, Ji Hoon ah!"

Eun Hye was glaring at Ji Hoon. "Yah! Pringles is mine!" she stated. Ji Hoon looked at her.

"You gave him away. He's no longer yours but mine." Ji Hoon went back to playing with the dog. Eun Hye was feeling very upset. Aish chinja!

Byul put her fingers over her lips, she was in her thinking state. Could it be these two met through...

"WOOF!" Pringles barked at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo was attempting the pet him but he was frightened by the little dog's bark. 

"Ayyy...don't do that, you're scaring him. He doesn't like being patted on the head, instead pet him just under his chin, he likes that a lot." As Ji Hoon explained, he was smiling brightly. Eun Hye slightly smiled.

-

"Ji Hyo yah...if you keep on apologising like that you make it seem like I'm the one who did something wrong," Gary put his hands over Ji Hyo's head. Suddenly Ji Hyo remembered Jong Kook patting her head like that way back then. She missed it, his warmth. Ji Hyo closed her eyes and tried to not think about it. I should be moving on not looking back. Right now Gary oppa is in front of me, he's the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter