Friends

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary and Ji Hyo got back from their talk. They looked a bit different...As they walked over to the table, Gary's face was just expressionless. He kept on thinking about his conversation with Ji Hyo in the bathroom.

He remembered a line. "Ne...that's right. He and I had a relationship before but now...."

-

"Gary, please help me out!" 

"Okay, sure," since it was the girl he likes, he can't resist her requests. 

"Thank you, I seriously mean it."

"So what's the plan now?"

"Whenever Kim Jong Kook is around, all you have to do is be my pretend boyfriend. We need to give out an aura of a couple!"

"Ohh...I see." Meaning I can do something that a boyfriend can with his girlfriend? He suddenly blushed by the thought of kissing.

"But...Gary, would this be too much for you? I know it can be very inconvenient if you like a girl." Ji Hyo still felt guilty.

Inconvenient? But the girl I like is you...

"Ani, it's okay Ji Hyo ah. Just put your trust in me, leave it to me, after all you're my precious friend." He smiled.

-

Inside the restaurant, it was the only four of them sitting on one table. It was definitely awkward, especially for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. The last time they met was their break up. Ji Hyo lied about saying that she only manipulated Jong Kook, but soon after he found out that Ji Hyo already discovered the truth. His plans, his motives, all of it...but what she didn't know was that, he truly loves her. 

Ji Hyo glanced at Jong Kook while she drank the hot coffee. He has changed slightly in appearance. With all the work and projects Jong Kook has been doing, he has grown thinner. His muscles was still compact but compared to five months ago, it has reduced a bit in size. 

He must've been so busy at the time...

"Gary and I have been dating..ahaha it's actually so embarrassing only announcing it now," Ji Hyo laughed nervously. Gary cooperated with her act and pretended to agree. Haha was shocked, he fell for their lies. She glanced at Jong Kook for a reaction.

It was so unexpected, he was smiling like it was nothing. "Is that so? I'm happy for you guys. Although you and I had something before, I guess it wasn't that of a healthy relationship so I hope for you to be more careful Song Ji Hyo ssi."

Ji Hyo's eyebrows wrinkled. That wasn't the kind of response she was expecting. She bit her lips, irritated, she didn't need any advice from him. Now she remembers how he can be so unpredictable at times. 

What's with him? Has he changed into a happy-go-lucky person? Always smiling...always laughing. So it's like that....you're not even affected one bit about our break up, because you didn't even love me. 

"Ahhh. How about you Kim Jong Kook ssi? How is your relationship with Eun Hye?" she changed the direction of the conversation. 

Jong Kook stared at her ever happy face, he chuckled. "What's with the honorifics? Ji Hyo ssi...pfft Kim Jong Kook ssi...Yah do you want to call me oppa again and I'll call you how I used to?" 

Gary and Haha watched them, they couldn't even break in into their conversation. It was like the two was in their own world which frustrated Gary. He felt that he was lacking in knowledge about Ji Hyo, he can't stand in between them.

Deeply annoyed, Ji Hyo clenched her fists that were hidden underneath the table. "Why should we? There's no reason for this as I think we're not going to meet that often." As they spoke, they exchanged smiles. 

-

Gary and Haha sat still both thinking...When is this going to end seriously....

"Did you know how hurt I was when you left me?" Jong Kook smirked while gazing into her eyes deeply. He was telling the truth but for Ji Hyo, it came out like a joke.

"Were you? Heh I guess you were...While you had Eun Hye to hold on...." 

Jong Kook froze. He suddenly gave off a cunning smile to her. "Wae? Ji Hyo ssi could you possibly be jealous?"

Ji Hyo lost her composure for a split second but suddenly regained it back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter