Addicted to You

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo was walking back across the room with his eyes closed. He still wanted some sleep after Haha kicked him out of the bed. Slowly, he took steps towards the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Oh it's locked? Jong Kook Hyung...Hyung!" there was no reply from Jong Kook, Kwang Soo turned the knob forcefully a few times.

-

Inside the room...

"Oppa, I have to go you know? I don't even have a change of clothes here." Ji Hyo thought of how she would sneak out of the room without being seen. But then the knob turned...They both glanced at the door.

"Must be Kwang Soo." Jong Kook stood up with his boxers and walked towards the door.

"Ji Hyo yah, hide in the bathroom..." Ji Hyo looked at him with confusion but still followed his command. She took the blanket as cover and quickly hid in the bathroom's bathtub.

After she closed the door, Jong Kook decided to open the door. Indeed it was Kwang Soo.

"Hyung...I need to sleep." he glanced at Jong Kook. "Why are you almost ?"

"It's none of your business, just go." that saved.

Kwang Soo heads towards the bed but suddenly he stops.

"Oh? I suddenly have the urge to...." Jong Kook stared at Kwang Soo intensely.

"Yah yah yah. Urge to what?" Kwang Soo opened the door to the bathroom. Uneasy, Jong Kook follows him. Just before Kwang Soo fully opened the door he looks at Jong Kook. Ji Hyo was already visible behind the door, quickly she shuts the curtain of the bathtub and covered .

"Wae hyung? Are you trying to steal the toilet away from me? Mianhe but...I was first...." Kwang Soo shuts the door and did his business in the toilet.

Jong Kook sighed, he failed to make Ji Hyo's escape. 

Now Ji Hyo was still hiding behind the bathtub's curtain. Kwang Soo peeked at the bathtub, he sees a fabric lying above the frame, it was the blanket.

"What's that?" curious, Kwang Soo put his pants back on and approached Ji Hyo. She closed her eyes tight by the sound of footsteps.

Kwang Soo opens the curtain.

"GYAHHHH!"

Jong Kook put his hands over his head, busted.

-

They were eating breakfast after the happening. Kwang Soo was staring at Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, again. The others were also eating on the table.

"Noona...Hyung I already know you's were dating but what you did was unforgivable." 

"What? What happened?" Haha joins in. Byul slaps his head.

Ji Hyo's eyebrows wrinkled. "Kwang Soo, does appa know?" Suddenly Kwang Soo looks at her with an irritated face.

"I haven't." Ji Hyo felt relieved. "But Noona, if you keep on beating me. For sure, appa will know about your relationship."

"This jerk..." Kwang Soo felt so good to be the one blackmailing his sister, the tables have turned.

"Noona, it's not like appa will be angry when he finds out." 

-

Time passed and it was already the afternoon.

Jong Kook was with Haha, talking in the backyard. The others were inside the villa.

"Haha...do you know anything about Ji Hyo's mother?"

"Her mother? Not really but I know that she was an actress back then. Ji Hyo doesn't really speak about her mother. Why do you ask?"

Jong Kook wanted know more about her mother's death, but it seemed even her close friends doesn't know about it. "It's nothing, just curious about her family."

"Oh but....when my family moved, I heard that her mother apparently left for another man, I didn't meet Ji Hyo just yet."

That's right. She did say that she stayed with her auntie for a few years in the countryside.

"I already met Kwang Soo though. We became playmates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter