Combined Hearts

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo turned of the water and stepped out of the shower. On the foggy square framed mirror, she looked up at herself. 

"I can do this..."

The knob turned making Jong Kook turn towards the bathroom door. There she was, only wearing a baggy jacket which barely covered her lower part. Ji Hyo didn't have any dry clothing with her other than a jacket meaning she was underneath.

Jong Kook walked up to her. He rested his warm hands on Ji Hyo's small shoulder.

"My turn. You go wait here," Jong Kook opened the door but looked back at Ji Hyo.

"Scared to be alone? If you want I can just stay here with you."

Ji Hyo shook her head. "Ay oppa, you know I'm not scared of ghosts." Jong Kook chuckled and shut the door of the bathroom.

In the room that was lit up by the moonlight, piercing through the blinds of the sliding door, Ji Hyo was sitting down the bed. Next to the bed was the faint orange light of the lamp standing on the side table. Thinking constantly about what's about to happen later on. She smiled at the thought.

"I love him so much. I trust oppa."

She wondered around the room, waiting patiently for Jong Kook quietly. Suddenly she felt a cold breeze from the balcony, Ji Hyo slowly turned her head towards the weird distraction. Her heart thumped, anxious. Peering through the sliding door, she tried to observe what exactly it was. That was it, she felt so terrified. Although she showed confidence at the amusement park, the real thing is incomparable. 

Quickly she ran to the bathroom door, very frightened. She tried to knock on the door but then....at the same time Jong Kook opened it. Due to the sudden happening, Ji Hyo landed on Jong Kook's bare chest. Confused, Jong Kook looked down at her. He was only wearing a towel down on his waist.

"Ji Hyo yah, were you actually afraid?"

"Hah? No way! I- ahh I was just worried if you slept there or something..." Ji Hyo stuttered, finding reasons to cover up her embarrassment. She still has her pride.

"Be honest you naughty girl. Anyway, how I could I fall asleep when I've been waiting for this moment? Song Ji Hyo ssi I'm very impatient." Ji Hyo stepped back as Jong Kook walked forward. She hit the bed and fell down laying on it. Jong Kook gazed at her, he was on top.

They smiled. Slowly, they got into the mood. He began to kiss her lips. As their lips touched passionately, Ji Hyo touched his hair lovingly. Jong Kook ped the zipper of her jacket.

"You don't know how tempting you look right now..." Jong Kook his lips. Now she was fully , Ji Hyo felt very conscious because of the way Jong Kook observed every detail of her body.

"Oppa, can't you turn off the lamp?"

"Ani, this way I'll be able to see you more..." he smiled naughtily.

"You're beautiful inside out," he left trails of kisses on her body, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter