Valentines

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's mother was in her chair, her expression was full of dissatisfaction. Her worker was standing straight facing her.

She yells out of anger. "How dare she messes my son's life again!"

Her nails digged in into her palms as she clenched her fists. "Tell your men to do something to get rid of that wench." 

-

Ji Hyo sighed. She's been working alongside Jong Kook for three days already. After the attempted kiss Jong Kook did to her, they've been avoiding each other. As Jong Kook worked, Ji Hyo would watch him from the set quietly. Though today would be slightly different as it was a day where people express their love the their special someone. Sadly, Ji Hyo could not spend her time with Gary as she is needed by Jong Kook. She can't leave him alone and uncared for as she promised Jae Suk that she will look after him while he's gone for a week.

It was a fairly cold morning. The early sun lit up Ji Hyo's bed room. She stood up from her bed and walked straight to the bathroom for a shower. 

In her work clothes, she went down the stairs. Kwang Soo was lying down on the couch with a blanket, watching a kids show on the television.As Ji Hyo got nearer to him, she could see something wrong. Kwang Soo was sniffing.

"Kwang Soo yah are you crying?"

Alerted, Kwang Soo wiped his tears and looked at Ji Hyo straight in the eyes.

"Ani."

"Is that so? Well then, I'll be leaving. Take care of the house." Ji Hyo walked towards the door.

Aish. He probably got rejected by his date. I wonder what Gary oppa is doing...

-

As always, Jong Kook would be there in front of her house to pick her up. Ji Hyo went inside the car and Jong Kook drove to their destination for his work.

"Are you sure about this?" Jong Kook asked her, his eyes focused on the road.

Ji Hyo remained silent. She was confused as to what he was talking about.

"Didn't Gary call you asking you whether you're free on the 14th?"

She nodded. "Ne." But I declined because of 'someone'. Her eyes gazed deeply at him.

-

They arrived at Jong Kook's agency.

"Manager ssi...when we enter be careful alright?" he whispered.

Suddenly a bunch of girls surrounded Jong Kook. They offered him lots of gifts and chocolates. Ji Hyo was squeezed in between the squealing girls. Now she understood what he meant by being 'careful'. Jong Kook shook his hands.

"I'm very sorry but I can't accept all your chocolates. I hope you'll understand."

They all looked at each other and smiled. "We understand Jong Kook oppa." Slowly the crowd began to disperse away.

From a far, Ji Hyo could see Go Ara approaching.

"Jong Kook oppa!" she gave him a tight hug. Jong Kook smiled and hugged her back lightly patting her shoulders. The people around them, whispered and some shrieked in happiness.

"Ara yah...let's go some place else to talk."

-

The three of them was in Jong Kook'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter