Moving On

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and Haha were in Ji Hyo's house, waiting for the birthday girl. They already prepared the food and of course a cake for the celebration. Suddenly the door creaked open, it was Ji Hyo who just got back from Jong Kook's apartment. They've broken up, their relationship hasn't even reached a whole month yet. So short, it seemed like a dream to her in which she felt a wave of different feelings.

"Oh Ji Hyo! Happy birthda-" Ji Hyo walked straight to the table and drank the can of beer.

"Yah, you shouldn't be drinking that." Haha exclaimed.

"Wae? I'm already at the legal age to drink," She dragged the empty chair and sat on it.

Suk Jin and the others stared at her. There was something off about her since the morning. 

"Noona, did you meet Jong Kook hyung a while ago?" a sudden question that Ji hyo wouldn't want to answer.

She gulped down the can of beer and put it down "Mm? What did you say? Anyway...wow! is this a birthday cake for me?" instead of answering she avoid it as much as she could. Byul glanced at her, she definitely thinks something happened.

They began eating, happily while chatting. It totally looked like a lively occassion with the families and friends. Ji Hyo tried hard to suppress herself from thinking about what happened earlier. She tried to prevent it by drinking.

Oppa...he just...is so...ugh...The most terrible and hateful person I've ever met...

As they were eating, Ji Hyo already began to wobble, she felt dizzy. She was beginning to get drunk.

"Noona, you're already nineteen. I wish you to be less violent and short tempered in other words please be mature and sensible to your younger brother." Kwang Soo wanted that so much.

"Heh? Whaaat? Ahahaha I can't even think straight...I think I'm the most gullible person in the world. That Kim Jong Kook after having lied to me so much...." 

Kwang Soo and Suk Jin exchanged glances. What could she be talking about?

Before she speaks one more word, Byul quickly covered Ji Hyo's mouth and took her outside.

-

Meanwhile at Jong Kook's apartment...

His apartment looked very wrecked. Broken glasses, shards from vases and a chair thrown on the floor...it was a complete mess. The door opened, it was Jae Suk who got in after using a new card to his apartment.

"J-Jong Ko-.....Kim Jong Kook! Yah what happened here?" Right in the centre of the room was Jong Kook, leaning his back against the table. He looked very stress as his hand were on his head. His other hand was bleeding, the red blood dripped on the floor. Jae Suk carefully walked towards him avoiding the sharp shards.

Jong Kook peeked at Jae Suk, he can tell that his manager was worried. Why wouldn't he? After seeing the ruckus he made inside his apartment.

"Is it over?" Jae Suk asked, he hoped that Jong Kook would tell him what happened.

Jong Kook stared at the floor, his eyes were lifeless. 

"Ji Hyo...she told me she found out because of your mother...later on she forced me to tell her all the things you've been doing." After hearing, Jong Kook still remained unchanged, he was silent.

"Jong Kook ah, it's time for you to move on. There are a lot of women, it's not like she's the only girl for you. Come on, we need to get your hand treated and clean this mess also you have a role offer." He tried to comfort him in the easiest and calmest way. Jong Kook needed to get over this maturely. 

Jae Suk cleaned the broken pieces of glass on the ground with the brush and dustpan.

"Hyung...tell me the details of that new movie offer..." finally Jong Kook spoke. Jae Suk smiled. That's more like it.

-

Ji Hyo and Byul sat by the side of the cemented road. It was already night time so nobody was really there present.

"Ji Hyo yah tell me what happened."

"Jong Kook oppa and I broke up...It seemed that he was a real jerk from the start..."

"W-why did you two split?" Byul was very worried for her friend, she put her arms around Ji Hyo's shoulder.

"O-oppa...he just wanted revenge, he didn't love me..." Ji Hyo began to tear up. She is surprisingly very honest when drunk.

Byul's eyebrows wrinkled. What does she mean he doesn't love her? I defintely saw...on that vacation how much he loved you Ji Hyo yah...

"That bastard played with me! Byul ah he's not even worth talking about and anyway I am so sleepy...Ugh.." Ji Hyo lost her conciousness, her head fell on Byul's shoulders.

"Aigoo...Ji Hyo yah, I hope you do well next time in finding the right guy. You're a very lovable person, it wouldn't be that hard to find someone soon..."

-

Next day came....

Everyone was already alerted by Ji Hyo's and Jong Kook's break up from yeste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter