Caught

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll make you suffer. I will completely manipulate you, love me harder but I will never love you back. And when that time comes that you couldn't leave me anymore, I will break you, I will ruin you completely.

Jong Kook layed down on his bed. Does he really not have one bit of feelings for Ji Hyo?

-

Ji Hyo was at school.... she was carrying a few boxes on her way to the storage room. Suddenly she bumped into someone and the boxes fell. 

It was a very good looking man, he was tall and had small eyes. He completly ignored Ji Hyo and did not bother to help her. Ji Hyo didn't mind him and instead fixed the boxes back into place.

"Ahhh that guy seriously... I'm sorry about that. That arrogant guy is Ju Ji Hoon, a second year. I'll help you," a male student helped her. 

"Um...have I seen you before?" Ji Hyo asked, he looked familiar. He chuckled and poked her arms  "Ayyy are you using pick-up lines on me?"

"I'm Kang Hee Gun but you can call me Gary... you know Ga to the Ry?" Ji Hyo laughed. "My name is Ji Hyo," she introduced herself.

And so she made a new friend.

-

It was the weekends, Ji Hyo was getting ready to see Jong Kook at his apartment. "Should I wear shorts? ....Might not be a good idea."

Ji Hyo put on a long skirt and a striped singlet. She slid in her sandals and put on her handbag. Lastly she looks up to the mirror. Ji Hyo leaves her hair down.

"Noona where are you going?" Kwang Soo shouted. But Ji Hyo has already shut the door. "Aiiish... Why is she acting like this nowadays," he scratches his head, irritated. "Kwang Soo ah leave your noona... that's how teenagers now these days," Suk Jin was reading the newspaper.

"Since when did this old man know about teenagers nowadays?"

-

"Eun Hye ah... leave already." Eun Hye was in Jong Kook's apartment. She was putting bandaids on Jong Kook's cuts.

"Oppa, if I leave you I feel that something bad will happen again. Whenever I come here you're always up to no good."

Jong Kook sighed "My manager won't let me leave this apartment until all these cuts are healed...there's no point in your worrying."

-

Ji Hyo arrived at Jong Kook's door apartment, she took out the card she has stolen from Jae Suk. "Oh it's opened? That's weird..." Ji Hyo opened the door without using the apartment card. 

"Oppa I love you," a woman's voice.... Ji Hyo stopped and hid behind the wall, she watched them.

-

Jong Kook was leaning on the kitchen's bench while Eun Hye was touching his chest. She played with it, circling her fingers slowly. "Ahh..." Jong Kook moaned deeply. "Eun Hye ah stop this right now."

"Shhhh....Oppa I know all your desires and weaknesses...Do you think you want me to stop right now?" Eun Hye smiled.

-

Ji Hyo can't believe what she's seeing. Her hands were shaking. She sees Eun Hye going for Jong Kook's lips. Ji Hyo leaves before she sees them making love. 

CLACK CLACK CLACK

Her footsteps made sounds.

-

Jong Kook heard the faint sounds. And he realizes it was Ji Hyo.

! She's here already?

He ran outside to Ji Hyo without hesitations. "Oppa! Where are you going?" Eun Hye was left behind.

-

"That jerk!" Ji Hyo ran so fast while crying. Her tears fell down her cheeks. 

It has only been a few days sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter