Curiosity and Jealousy

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa...Oppa! I've missed you so much," Eunhye hugged Jongkook and layed her head on his chest. Jongkook didn't mind her action but if it was someone else he would surely reject it. It was quiet, they were in Jongkook's room apartment. Eunhye is Jongkook's co-actor in his movies and is also his childhood friend. A lot of people loved their interactions and so to the media their love line became famous. But it was just business...only to Jongkook. That was his job. "Eunhye ah, how am I suppose to get married in the future if you keep clinging to me like this?" Jongkook asked. "But oppa, I'm going to be your future wife anyway," she smiled. Eunhye held the back of his head and brought her face closer to his. She kissed him, Eunhye knew that he wouldn't resist. Jong kook didn't budge, he just let Eunhye take control. To him this was all pity, he knew how much Eunhye loves him. She kissed him deeper and pushed him to the bed. And so she took control, and Jongkook let her.

 

Meanwhile....

Kwangsoo danced to the music on the television, he watched the boy group dance and tried to imitate them. Jihyo's eyes were in pain from watching. His moves were cranky and squeaky. "YAH!" Jihyo threw her thongs on his head. "Ouch ahh..." Kwangsoo looked back at Jihyo "Noona!", "If you keep on dancing like that while I'm here you better be prepared for a beating!" Jihyo threatened him. Kwangsoo scratched his head annoyingly "Noona if you hate it that much why don't you just go away and leave me alone?" Jihyo widened her eyes. "What did you just say? Huh I dare you to say it again." Kwangsoo gulped and tried to get his confidence out of him " I..I told you to go away and leave me alone!" he backed away immediately while he still had the chance. "Oh I see," Jihyo cracked her knuckles " Come here you little !!" and so the chase began. "Noona! I'm sorry! haa--haa" they kept running. Finally Jihyo got a hold on on his shirt and pulled him towards her. She pulled his hair "GYAHHH HELP!" he screamed in pain.

The door clicked... "Yah what are you two doing in the middle of the night?" it was Sukjin. Jihyo lets go of Kwangsoo's hair "Oh appa I'm just teaching this kid a lesson," she smiled. Sukjin smiled back "Aishh you two sure have grown up a lot but don't always fight okay?" he held both his son and daughter in his arms. "Go to sleep, it's already late," he sended them back to their rooms.

"Goodnight."

The morning came, same as always Jihyo got ready for school. She waited until school was over. Will he be there today? She put more effort into tying up her hair neatly. Jihyo walked passed the trees and the roads, she was nearly there. She came across the isolated park for a shortcut, it was where she would play back then. But on the swing she saw two people riding it, a man and a woman. Jihyo hid behind a tree, surprised from what she saw. Is that Kim Jongkook? Did I just see him or was it my i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter