Work

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was very cold in the morning. Kwang Soo grabbed a scarf and put it around his neck. He also put on what he called his 'cute' beanie. He planned on eating breakfast in the restaurant because no one was at home to cook for him. Kwang Soo sighed.

"This winter...I'm so lonely..." his noona or appa was not even home to take care of him because they are busy with work. Kwang Soo thought...

Maybe I should look for a part time job.

He shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the restaurant. As he was about to open the door, through the transparent glass, he saw a boy. Kwang Soo paused and tilted his head to the side. The guy was sitting on one of the tables, drinking coffee. That's right, it was the guy he bumped into when he was on his way to the restaurant last night. He looked closely and all the girls were staring at the good looking guy. They were literally going crazy over his appearance.

Kwang Soo clenched his teeth and made his way to Haha.

"Hyung..." Kwang Soo glanced at the guy and looked back at Haha. 

"That guy over there." Kwang Soo attempted on whispering but still his voice was loud. 

"Ohhh him? The one with the red beanie? He is a recent customer who comes here frequently. Sometimes female students would even come here to see him so I'm thankful." Haha replied

"Oh is that so..."

 

-

 

As they arrived in the airport, a couple of fans gathered around Jong Kook. Even though he wore a mask, glasses and a snapback, fans still recognized him. The guards were trying their best to keep them away. Ji Hyo was lost among the crowd, she did not know where to go or how to escape the people around her. Jong Kook glanced back, he tugged his clothes at the back. Ji Hyo understood his consideration and grabbed lightly on the fabric of his clothes. Jong Kook walked while Ji Hyo followed behind him with small steps. Usually, Jong Kook would hurry his pace to escape the busy fans but this time he slowered his walking. He was very careful not to let Ji Hyo lose track with him.

Afterwards, they took a cab. Jong Kook opened the door for Ji Hyo; she was fluttered by how he acted. Today was a bit different, more like something was different about Jong Kook. Ji Hyo shrugged the thought off and buckled her seatbelts. Inside the cab, it was very quiet. Ji Hyo glanced at Jong Kook, her focus then travelled to Jong Kook's hand which was resting on the window. No ring... Ji Hyo sighed. Jong Kook turned his face towards her.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh ah... no. It's nothing." Ji Hyo's face grimaced as she faced the mirror. Aish! Of course he would not have it with him anymore! He probably threw it away after I left it with him.

Soon they arrived at the hotel. It was winter in Jeju Island so there weren't as many tourists or visitors coming compared to the hot weather in the summer, still there were a lot. The camera crew and the staffs already arrived earlier so they were only waiting for Jong Kook. Before they came over to the filming set, they have to drop their luggages.

As Jong Kook asked for a room in the counter, Ji Hyo looked around the hotel. It was not that large and it was already packed with people. Since it was the winter holidays, a lot of people must be visiting the island.

Jong Kook walked towards Ji Hyo.

"Manager ssi...please don't get angry." said Jong Kook.

"What do you mean?"

Jong Kook held up his fingers with one key hanging off on his finger. One key?

"D-don't tell me...!" 

-

Kwang Soo was a bit interested in that one particular guy. Something about him was very different from others. He approached the guy cooly.

"Yah you."

The guy looked up at Kwang Soo.

"Yes you. I'm obviously older than you oh so you must respect your 'hyung'. Take off that beanie and finish your drink quickly and go." Kwang Soo sighed. He glanced around the room with all girls staring at the handsome guy.

The guy scratched his head and then he glanced back at Kwang Soo with wide eyes. "Ohhh it's you, that tall guy from yesterday."

"Ayy, I know my face is too good to be forgotten." Kwang Soo jut his hand out the guy's beanie and took it off. He then put it on the table. "Listen to your hyung, boy. Don't ever wear something like this in the restaurant arasso? Girls hate these things."

The handsome looking guy pointed at Kwang Soo's head. "But aren't you wearing one as well?"

Kwang Soo stammered as he spoke, "W-well you see little boy, this hyung here actually works as a designer." He tried to speak eloquently and attempted on english.

The boy laughed. "What a funny hyung," he stood up and took his beanie, facing Kwang Soo. He smiled widely and left which charmed all the girls and Kwang Soo furious.

The guy went out of the restaurant and pulled out his cellphone.

"Ne, today they went to Jeju for filming." "That's right. They'll be back tomorrow afternoon." "Mmm...I met her younger brother. Nothing particularly interesting about him, he's plain stupid and lacks common sense,

Ne arasso...Ms Kim."

-

.Ji Hyo and Jong Kook stood infront of the door to the room. She glared at him.

"Don't complain. At least we were lucky enough to have a room with two beds." Jong Kook said.

"Lucky my . What if this gets out and you have to deal with scandals again? Kim Jong Kook caught entering a hotel room with a woman. Not only that will happen but people will find out it was the same girl as before! Your movie is coming out soon as well! I ain't sharing a room with you." Ji Hyo raised her voice.

Jong Kook sighed. "You're causing a commotion inside this peaceful hotel. Song Ji Hyo ssi do you want one of us to sleep outside in the cold winter night just because of sharing one room?" He questioned her. "You are being a bit sensitive. So what if people finds out? You are my manager and there is a reason for why it is one room." Jong Kook opened the door with a key.

"Ohh is that so? You probably want this. Well I guess it's normal, wanting to share a hotel room with someone you love." 

Jong Kook paused. 

Ji Hyo continued "In your mind you are probably already thinking about your own fantasies and naug-"

He quickly turned to Ji Hyo with a frightening expression, making her stop. Jong Kook dragged her in and closed the door with a loud bang. He pushed her up against the wall. Ji Hyo was by his sudden action. Though for a moment...she was actually glad. Never knew her type was an agressive and unpredictable man... 

"I might be thinking of rated eighteen things or I might be not. But what if I did? Will you do me a favour?" Ji Hyo's heart beat sped up.

Omo Omo Omo...

Jong Kook whispered right next to her neck. "Something very naughty that only 'you' can do to satisfy me."

Ji hyo gasped. She could feel her cheeks turn red. Jong Kook stepped back and stopped his teasing.

"Now that you've learnt your lesson...stop being a child." he scolded her.

Ji Hyo was speehless and just nodded. While Jong Kook unpacks his things, Ji Hyo lay on the comfortable bed, feeling a bit embarassed. What happened to the usual confident and competetive Ji Hyo?

I should apologize for saying all those ..I acted like a complete child to a person who's five years older than me...

Suddenly her stomach growled. Now that she remembered, she hasn't ate breakfast yet. Jong Kook noticed it.

"Let's go have bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter