His Phone

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the living room area....

"A-a kiss on the cheeks?" Jong Kook was still left astonished from the action Ji Hyo did just now.

Ji Hyo smiled widely while she stared directly at his face. Dazed, Jong Kook's heart was beating rapidly while Ji Hyo was just expressing her honest feelings.

"Yah." He pinched her cheeks together that were bright red.

"Yah...On the cheeks? Is that how much you just feel for me? Not on the lips?" His face was full of confusion.

Ji Hyo gave out a chuckle and removes his hands away from her cheeks forcefully. "Pffft! Ahahah! That's right Oppa~ I like you....but....you betrayed me," she shook her head while speaking.

The situation suddenly felt cold. It broke out into a silence when Ji Hyo spoke the word of betrayal. Jong Kook had no idea of how to reply to something like that. He looked away and sighed. 

In a flash, Jong Kook covered which smelled of alcohol, he pushed her down the floor. Ji Hyo was unable to speak or determine what Jong Kook was planning on doing. 

He gazed at her with sadness "Mianhe...I really am sorry. Don't talk and hear me out."

Ji Hyo looked at him with wide eyes. "Although all of those things happened...Ji Hyo yah I still love you and you probably won't know how much I do. You're the only one for me but for you...it's probably not the same case. But even though! I will keep loving you forever. Saranghae..." 

was agape when he took his hands away from to caress her hair. Jong Kook's lips were about to collide with her wide forehead for a kiss until...

"Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa~" Haha's hoarse voice sudddenly sounded out. The forehead kiss was disturbed by the drunken the guys.

"Ji Hyo yah...let's go play house~~" Gary grunted while he fixed his sleeping position. It caused Kwang Soo to fall down from resting on his .

BAM! His head hit the ground. "ARGGH! Noona!! Stop hitting me!" he yelled out in his sleep and constantly moved his arms.

Jong Kook gave out a sigh and sat back up. He helped Ji Hyo sit up by grabbing her shoulders. 

"Ji Hyo yah...when you get your mind back, you're probably going to forget all the things I said. But...that's fine, after all I'm not really planning on stealing you away...I'll just love you with all my heart." 

In the quiet room where only snores are able to be heard and the rain pouring gently...The two people looked at each other like it was for eternal. Although Ji Hyo was drunk, she can still think straight.

"Ahaha, Oppa what did you just say? You're actually so corny using these sort of words," she chuckled. Jong Kook stared at her intently.

"Oppa...You don't mind do you? If...I sleep for a moment?" She began to feel sleepy and tired. 

He nodded. "Sure."

To his surprise, Ji Hyo rested her head on his laps, her eyes closed. She was already sleeping soundly. From Jong Kook's view, he could see Ji Hyo's face clearly. All her characteristics that were all beautiful to him. He attempted to reach for her cheeks with his hands but...

Before he knows it, Byul was back.

"Oh Jong Kook ah...You can sleep over here if you want."

"Ani..ani. Thanks but I gotta go back home. Well then, thank you for this night. I'll be going...so please take care of Ji Hyo," he carefully places Ji Hyo's head on a pillow and covered her up with a blanket.

"See you," Jong Kook left shortly.

Byul went and made sure they were all sleeping comfortably. While she places some blankets over Haha and Gary, she sees something on the floor.

"Omo, what's this?" she picks up the phone and turns it on.

Shocked as to finding out the wallpaper background of the phone.

"K-Kim Jong Kook?! But...besides him is....!"

-

The morning came, Ji Hyo woke up from hearing the birds chirping. She felt very heavy minded and weak. While her eyes were still closed she stretched her arms up. Slowly she got up from the floor and looked around the room. The three gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter