Let's Party

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary sits back and glances at Ji Hyo's face. Her eyes were puffy from crying and her cheeks were rosy. He doesn't know the reason why she's in tears but he can assume it's because of Jong Kook. As she wiped her runny nose with her sleeves, Gary grabs her chin so she would face towards him. He then wiped her tears with his warm hands that can eliminate the coldness she felt inside.

"Ji Hyo yah...It will be okay..." he spoke as he caressed her wet cheeks. She nodded, not saying a word.

Inside the restaurant, Jong Kook witnessed what happened and all those moves Gary did on Ji Hyo. If he was still her boyfriend she would've beated the hell out of him...but he can't unfortunatelty. His mind was full of uneasiness, he just can't stand still and watch them any further. Jong Kook tightened his hands into a fist and attempted to ignore it. After all what can he do? To her probably and anyone, he was just known as her ex who is now just a friend. 

He can't become too emotional about this or else he'll lose it, and he wouldn't want that to happen. Once he has become uncontrollable of himself, just what is he going to do with Ji Hyo? Ravage her? Steal her away? He can't.

Jong Kook gave out a deep sigh and continued on with what he was doing.

-

Later on...

-

Ji Hyo has already cooled down and went back inside with Gary. Truthfully, she was now too embarrassed to even face Jong Kook. Everytime her sight included him she would straight away avert her eyes away from him. But everytime she did that, Jong Kook would feel pain. Of course he would notice her actions, after all she's the only person he watches and observes.

"Omo Ji Hyo yah! You just came back at the right time! The food is all nearly finished," Byul calls out.

"Ne, Gary and I were just taking a walk close from here," she explains.

"Noona, you can call it a date if you want," Kwang Soo blinked at her, smiling.

"Aigoo, this little kid!" she tip toes on her toes and pats Kwang Soo on his head. Ji Hyo sees Jong Kook at the far back, crossing his arms while smiling at her. She quickly looks away, unknowingly blushing.

Apparantly Kwang Soo heard from Haha and Byul they were going out. Of course, Kwang Soo was shocked a first by the sudden announcement but it wasn't the surprising anymore afterwards. After all he would see Ji Hyo and Gary hang out all the time after school.

Byul quickly grabs Ji Hyo's shoulder and whispered to her. "Ji Hyo yah...about Jong Kook, is it true he really cheated on you? Because it doesn-" Ji Hyo interrupted her speech with a glare. Obviously she didn't want to talk about Jong Kook right now. Byul snorted and walked away.

"Arasso, arasso!" Aish! Really that girl is so sensitive sometimes!

The food were all prepared on the table by all of them. Gary was in the bathroom doing his business while Kwang Soo was ordered to buy some snacks. The rest of them were getting the plates and glasses ready.

Ji Hyo serving the plates on the table while Jong Kook was in front of her setting out the place mats. She glances at him secretly and goes back to the cabinet to grab the glass. While she headed there, Jong Kook stares at her, pain written all over his face.

"Ouch!" Ji Hyo suddenly yelps in pain and surprise as the sound of glass shattered.

Hearing Ji Hyo in some sort of danger, Jong Kook rushed quickly to her. He kneels in front of her to see what has happened. Her finger was bleeding from the sharp shards of the broken glass. There were no one around them right now, Haha and Byul were inside the pantry.

Ji Hyo stares deeply at Jong Kook who was greatly worried. 

Oppa...he's worrying again...like he was back then.

"Do you have any bandaid?" he asks. Ji Hyo shook her head for reply. 

He takes out a handkerchief from behind his back pocket. Jong Kook applies it on her bleeding finger. 

As he pressed on the cut with the handkerchief he spoke "Aish, chinja! Just what am I going to do with a brat like you? Clumsy as always!" he yells at her. Ji Hyo giggled in her mind.

"Oppa...you always nag. Why do you even get angry at me when you're not the one who was hurt?"

The answer was obvious. For Jong Kook, Ji Hyo is like a big part of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter