I Know.

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo woke up and got ready for her meeting with Jong Kook today at the park. She stared at her wardrobe that were full of clothes, untidy and messy. First she took the blue jeans and a top. 

"Aish, it looks so unfitting." She threw the clothes on the bed.

Again, Ji Hyo browsed through her clothes. This time it was a yellow short and a white long sleeve.

"Ugh..." she threw the clothes on top of the previous batch.

The same process happened repeatedly, the clothes that were thrown on the bed began to form a mountain. In the end there was only one dress that was hanging inside the wardrobe. Ji Hyo paused, that dress...was the dress that she wore on her first date with Jong Kook. She shut her eyes and opened them widely.

"What the hell! For me to be this picky, it's not like I'm going on a date ahahah!" She forced out a laugh but sadness still lingered in her gaze.

"You can do this Ji Hyo."

-

Jong Kook's car was at the side of the park. He was under the shade of tree, waiting for Ji Hyo. Luckily, Jong Kook made it to the conference yesterday on time. He avoided the scolding of Jae Suk. 

As he waited, he looked around the area and realised..."This place brings back so many memories." He smiled warmly.

Their second meeting was right there where he was standing. It was where Ji Hyo witnessed him with Eun Hye. It was also where he picked her up to have a date in an amusement park. Those happy memories made him chuckle, but those were only the time where he was not aware oh her background. The thought of one moment was unavoidable. That's right, the last time was when Jong Kook cunningly asked her to take his bait. It was one of his biggest mistake.

He sighs.

Suddenly he notices someone from the corner of his eyes. It was of course none other than Ji Hyo. She wore light blue pants with a white designed shirt that was tucked in.

Jong Kook stared at her as she slowly approached him. Ji Hyo wondered why she could not look at him directly in his eyes. She herself does not know exactly why but she tried to at least glance at him.

"Ji Hyo yah, you should be resting rather than wasting your time with me," Jong Kook joked, he felt the awkwardness between the two of them. Ji Hyo gathered courage and looked up at him smiling.

-

They were both sitting on the swings next to each other. 

"This place feels nostalgic," She looked around the park. She has not been here for a while now.

"Yeh it does. Don't you just want to erase all those memories?" Those memories where he hurted her while she was in love with him. Those fake times where Jong Kook acted as if he loved her back. All the things a person who was embarrassingly taken advantage of wanted to forget.

Ji Hyo peeked at Jong Kook who was expressing sadness on his face.

"Ani. I think I've learnt a good lesson." 

Jong Kook glanced at her as if he was wanting her to explain in depth. 

"It will never work out if it's never meant to be..." she smiled looking down at the ground.

"Could you possibly be... talking about us?"

They stared at each other seriously.

"Oppa I lied to you about something. I told you I have moved on from the past and have forgiven you but...honestly, I still despise you even now."

Jong Kook chuckled. It hurted but he was thankful that she was being honest with him. I know Ji Hyo yah...I know you hate me.

"About your mother...it was very unfortunate. Did you handle the situation well after learning the truth?"

Although, Ji Hyo said she handled it just fine, she bottled up her feelings. Up until now her feelings from six months ago are still hiding within her, frightened to come out. She explained to him how she visited her mother's grave.

"Appa told me, whenever he visited her once a year for her birthday...There was always a banquet of Omma's favourite flowers on the grave. It were white daisies."

Jong Kook had his eyes wide opened. He thought of one person as Ji Hyo shared the story.

Abeoji?

"Anyway Jong Kook oppa, all I wanted to tell you was..." she paused f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter