Their Meeting

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was sitting down at a table diagonally from Jongkook. She could see his face. He was looking down on his phone. In the mean time, Haha was making drinks for his two customers sitting there quietly. Jihyo was feeling uncomfortable, feeling bothered by the silence. This is the first time I've seen a celebrity. This guy looks so cocky, if he was a nicer guy I'm sure every girl would've fallen for him... 

Haha served the drinks "Water for hyung, coffee for Jihyo," he smiled. "Thanks," Jihyo took a sip "Yah, why does it taste bad, it is too bitter," Haha chuckled while Jongkook sighed and gulped down his water. Jihyo stood and went to the kitchen, searching for the sugar. She was familiar with the restaurant because ever since she was little she would play there. Afterwards, Jihyo walked back slowly with the hot coffee in her hands. At the same time Jongkook stood up to refill his glass of water.

BAM! Jihyo collided with Jongkook. The coffee was spilt everywhere, the mug was broken into pieces. Jihyo was shocked from the collision, she slowly looked up at Jongkook. Oh ! What am I going to do, he must be so mad right now. Jongkook's face showed anger but it wasn't entirely like that. "Yah! Can't you be careful while walking with hot coffee in your hands?" Jong kook shouted at her. Jihyo was frightened of his voice, she looked down and was very scared but she looked up and stared into his eyes. "I apologize. But it wasn't just my fault. You are being very impolite, I tried to stop myself from exploding but you are really getting on my nerves that I'm starting to lose my cool. Did you know that you are a JERK? Yah stop ing yelling at me like I'm a kid who doesn't know what I've done! Who's the kid here, isn't you? Getting so angry over something that was accidentally spilt... Go to hell!" she raised her voice as she gained more confidence to talk. She gasped for air and tried to calm down. Haha had his mouth wide opened. Jongkook was dumbfounded, no one has ever spoken to him that way. "Ahem ahem, I'll clean this mess in a moment," Haha cleared his throat.

The coffee did not only stained on her clothes but the hot liquid mainly fell on her hands. Jongkook noticed it already a while ago. Her hands were very red from being burnt by the coffee. Jihyo held her hands together hiding her burn. Suddenly Jongkook grabbed her wrist and sat her down the chair. Jihyo could not resist, he was very strong and her small wrist as fully grabbed. "Haha, get me a bowl of ice and a cloth," he ordered him, "Oh? Ah yes hyung." "What are you trying to do?" asked Jihyo surprised. "Shut your mouth. You are a girl, you should take care of yourself more," he patted her burnt hands. Jihyo saw his big hands patting her burn, she quickly took her hands away from him and avoided his eyes. She didn't know it but her heart was beating fast and her cheeks became rosy. What is this feeling? I feel like I'm suffocating. Is it because of the burn?

Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter