Her Past

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OT"Appa where's omma?" asked the little Jihyo, feeling very unhappy. Sukjin sighed and kneeled down to face his daughter "Jihyo yah, your omma went somewhere and she will be gone for a while. You do know that your omma is very busy since she is an actress. It's okay appa is here to play with you," Sukjin smiled but his voice was a bit shaky. Jihyo looked at her father and gazed at him, suddenly she pinched his big nose with her small hands."Ouccch!!" Sukjin yelped in pain, "Understood!" Jihyo smiled and later went back to her room. The week after, Jihyo woke up from the loud noises coming from the living room, she rubbed her eyes and stood up from her bed. She slightly opens the door and peeks. "Are you seriously going to leave your family just for that man?" Sukjin shouted. "Do you know how much your daughter and your son has been looking for you?" he continued, but there were no replies from her. It was like he was talking to a statue, no emotions nor expressions, just nothing. There was only silence but then she spoke "Let's divorce." Jihyo was still young but she understood what was happening. She loves her mom but was she going to be abandoned by her mother? Tears fell more and more as she thought more deeply about it.

"Noona....Noona wake up"

 Omma.... omm ---"Yah!! SONG JI HYO wake up already!" Kwangsoo shouted to wake her up. Jihyo was surprised to see herself sweating "This dream again," Jihyo murmured to herself. She looks at Kwangsoo feeling annoyed to see her younger brother in the morning. "Arraso, I'll get ready for school," Jihyo stood up and yawned. She dressed up in her school uniform, a navy blue knee-length skirt and white buttoned shirt. She tied her hair up. In the morning she always have to cook breakfast for Kwangsoo as her father has gone to work already. "Kwangsoo yah, aren't you on your last year of junior high? You sure have grown a lot taller," Jihyo spoke as they ate breakfast together. Kwangsoo smiled "Noona, didn't you know I'm very popular at my school? Every single day I would receive confessions from cute girls," He chuckled. Jihyo smirked, not surprised at all. 

"Time to go to school," Jihyo thought. She walked to her highschool while Kwangsoo took his own path to his school. Once Jihyo arrived at her school, her classes started. Nothing special happens, almost everyday was the same to her. Sometimes she would hear other students adore celebrities but everytime she would she was reminded about her past. Her mom who was a famous actress back then who ran away with another actor. That was when Jihyo began to feel hatred towards actors like her mom.

During lunch break she hanged out with her friends at the rooftop of the school. "Hey, do you know that hot actor? The handsome guy who has a nice body with a surprising talent for singing?" her friends gasped "Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter