Chapter 85

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

4 years later……….

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong was inside the dining room; he was reading the newspaper while waiting for the food to be served by the maids. He was wearing a navy Armani suit. Then he heard some shuffling outside. His lips formed a smile and he placed down the paper on the table. He waited for the double doors to burst open.

“Appa!” His little boy came in wearing a fur-lined parka.

tumblr_lyycwnB3Tb1rn52yxo2_500.jpg

 

“Good morning, Jaejin-ah.” He said as he made his son sit on his lap.

“Are you going to work today appa?” The kid asked.

“Ani, it’s a Saturday today.”

The kid had Jaejoong’s signature almond eyes and pink lips. He has the same high nose, too. All in all he was a mini Jaejoong.

Inhee came in through the doors wearing a lavender mini dress with black YSL patent heels.

“Good morning honey.” She said as she kissed Jaejin’s cheek.

“I don’t get one?” Jaejoong asked, Inhee rolled her eyes but still she kissed him.

“So, what’s today’s schedule?” Jaejoong asked as he helped Jaejin to his seat.

“Chunji and Soomin’s engagement banquet.”

“Banquet? Not a party?”

“Yes, they wanted to have a small gathering with in the family.” Inhee said.

“Eomma, I’m hungry.” Jaejiin pouted.

“He looks like you.” She sighed and patted his cheeks.

 

Your POV

 

Jaejing was in our room; he was sitting down on the couch, watching cartoons peacefully. I smiled at his direction. Our four-year-old angel. He looks so much like his father, acts like him too.

“Inhee, Khun called.” I felt his arms around my waist.

“Wae?” I asked as I fixed the lapels on his coat.

“We’re running late, Chunji’s getting impatient.” He grinned.

“Okay, Jaejin-ah, we’re going.” I called out.

No response. Well, Pororo was airing, so you see my point. My son had a special attachment to that talking penguin.

“Kiddo, time to go. Haraboji and halmeoni are waiting.” Jaejoong cooed as he lifted him up.

 

“Noona, you’re late.” Chunji said darkly as we entered the living room.

“I’m sorry, Ji. It hasn’t even started yet, and besides you weren’t even thre at my wedding.”

He grinned and gave me a hug.

“Congratulations, Ho Chunji.” I smiled back. I found Soomin smiling at me.

“Finally, I get to call you sister.” I said as I gave her a hug.

“Congratulations on your engagement.” Jaejoong was standing beside me.

“Thanks, hyung.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was talking with Chunji and Soomin when I heard someone call out my wife’s name.

“Innie!”

“Minkyung unnie! I missed you.” Inhee gave her a hug.

“Hey, where’s Jaejin?” Khun said as he patted my shoulder.

“Upstairs, where’s~” I felt something tug at my pants. I looked down.

“Uncle, annyeong!”

tumblr_lyfnddlRfZ1qepqt2o2_250.gif

“Hello Minah.” I knelt down.

“Oh, pretty baby Ho Minah is here.” Inhee leaned down and carried her.

“Good morning, auntie.” The kid greeted and kissed her cheek.

“Where’s Jaejin oppa?” She asked.

“She’s upstairs, Minah-ya, want to go there too?” Khun asked.

“Yes.” She smiled and gingerly stretched out her arms to her father.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

After eating lunch with the newly engaged couple, everyone went out to the garden to enjoy the day and take some tea. Jaejin and Minah were playing on the grass.

“It’s like Khun and Inhee before, the only one missing is Chunji.” Mr. Ho said loudly enough for Chunji and Soomin to hear. Inhee supressed her laugh as she saw her brother  fidget in his seat.

“Appa, don’t rush them.” Khun said. Minkhyung raised one brow at Inhee. They both laughed.

 

Jaejoong and Inhee left their son under Khun and Minkyung’s care, they  walked around the gardens of the Ho villa.

“Remember the first time they told us about our marriage?” Inhee asked.

Jaejoong smiled while thinking about it.

“I never expected we’d get along well.” She continued, Jaejoong held her hand.

“But still, I’m thankful.” Jaejoong said while caressing her cheeks.

“For?” She asked.

“If it werent for our fathers meeting and them arranging for us to marry, I wouldn’t meet you.” He said as he kissed Inhee’s cheek.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t have anyone to pester.” Inhee cheekily grinned. Jaejoong tucked a lock of her behind her ear.

“Thank you for coming to me, Ho Inhee.”

Inhee just smiled as Jaejoong opened his arms for a hug.

“I love you.” He whispered.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

this is the final chappie :D

thank you to all who subscribed, commented and read! I really enjoyed writing this one! my first try in a semi fluffy slash drama fic hahaha

And..... i have a new fic on going

its a yoochun-you-jaejoong fic :D

please sub and comment :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142856/special-investigation-team-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq-yoochun-you

i love you all my readers!!